Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 501. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 01, 2017, 11:45:14 AM
^ The only place globe earth is going is hell.
But only at the Judgment Day, when Jesus returns, and God judges everything. Up until then, GE will travel a bit further through space.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 01, 2017, 07:47:53 AM
^ The only place globe earth is going is hell.
legendary
July 01, 2017, 06:46:11 AM

What happens if BobLawblaw ever wins the Powerball.
Actually, I have seen this before. But it is such a refresher. Thanks nomad.

That's totally ghetto-fabulous right there.

White people. LOL.

Right! Now back to globe earth.    Cool
It seems to me that it is unequivocal. If the earth was round, then all these dwellings, which are depicted in this picture, could just be strewed like matches from a matchbox. Lol lol lol but nevertheless we should understand that Round ground does not mean a tennis ball. Point Therefore it is not necessary to be deceived.

Did you just say... nothing at all?   Grin Grin Grin

He's been taking lessons from you.  Grin Grin Grin

Well thank you. You are doing great... showing us that we both are saying important, great things. Now if you could only step out of your silly FE religion, and step up to GE, you could go places and do things.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
July 01, 2017, 02:39:16 AM

White people. LOL.

It seems to me that it is unequivocal. If the earth was round, then all these dwellings, which are depicted in this picture, could just be strewed like matches from a matchbox. Lol lol lol but nevertheless we should understand that Round ground does not mean a tennis ball. Point Therefore it is not necessary to be deceived.

He's been taking lessons from you.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
July 01, 2017, 12:24:32 AM

White people. LOL.

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 01, 2017, 12:17:49 AM

White people. LOL.

legendary
July 01, 2017, 12:16:29 AM

White people. LOL.

legendary
July 01, 2017, 12:14:11 AM

White people. LOL.

legendary
June 30, 2017, 10:16:45 PM

Grin
legendary
June 30, 2017, 09:16:19 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
June 30, 2017, 09:03:16 PM
Dude, trust me when I say that I know how to get your livestock to cotton up to me ...
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-07/22/12/enhanced/webdr11/anigif_original-4747-1406046882-12.gif

Accurate portrayal of my ancestors catching game in the bush. Or me trying to wrangle a calf, hog, my partner...

Apologies for displaying a person of color in advancing my humor, but my first animated choice wouldn't work: https://media.giphy.com/media/13r07nDv4qAZby/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Here's another way I'm able to get livestock to cotton up to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbuluDBHpfQ

"Yeah, it does! I'll go fetch my cow, Bell. She's a looker!"
legendary
June 30, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

I don't like how they show "invisible pillars" I think they added them like that to discredit this model. In the KJV the pillars are described as supporting the earth not the sky, the sky is said to be "hanging on nothing" i.e. it's a dome/bubble with air space below. The dome I believe is nickel-iron damascus steel with (and if that model is correct) multiple layers of oxide. The dome is also electrified with a positive electric charge i.e. holes and is like (IMO) a giant semiconductor device.

Ya I wasn't big on the "invisible pillars" part of it either, but the picture itself is interesting and worthy of some Jewtube breadcrumbs.

Likely a way more realistic model of the universe than that heliocentric horse shit.
legendary
June 30, 2017, 08:56:10 PM
Dude, trust me when I say that I know how to get your livestock to cotton up to me ...
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-07/22/12/enhanced/webdr11/anigif_original-4747-1406046882-12.gif

Accurate portrayal of my ancestors catching game in the bush. Or me trying to wrangle a calf, hog, my partner...

Apologies for displaying a person of color in advancing my humor, but my first animated choice wouldn't work: https://media.giphy.com/media/13r07nDv4qAZby/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Here's another way I'm able to get livestock to cotton up to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbuluDBHpfQ

June 30, 2017, 08:39:12 PM

legendary
June 30, 2017, 08:36:33 PM

I don't like how they show "invisible pillars" I think they added them like that to discredit this model. In the KJV the pillars are described as supporting the earth not the sky, the sky is said to be "hanging on nothing" i.e. it's a dome/bubble with air space below. The dome I believe is nickel-iron damascus steel with (and if that model is correct) multiple layers of oxide. The dome is also electrified with a positive electric charge i.e. holes and is like (IMO) a giant semiconductor device.
legendary
June 30, 2017, 07:57:58 PM
June 30, 2017, 07:23:46 PM
Hey, Bob, is what's highlighted true? If so, cool! I'd love you visit you sometime and hang for a day or two

I'm afraid you would scare all the livestock. They can smell crazy at 1000 yards.  Kiss

June 30, 2017, 05:18:52 PM
Hey, Bob, is what's highlighted true? If so, cool! I'd love you visit you sometime and hang for a day or two

I'm afraid you would scare all the livestock. They can smell crazy at 1000 yards.  Kiss

I take that as humor, bud, for I am crazy, but in a good way. Seriously, most livestock (horses, mules, cows, AND GOATS, etc.) allow me to approach them, perhaps why I started to ... On second though, it may be prudent for you to keep your livestock away from me.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
June 30, 2017, 04:41:20 PM
I'm afraid you would scare all the livestock.

You mean the 3 chickens and the goat tethered to the bumper on the Airstream, Cletus?

PS; you only wish you were black, you lying soda cracker piece of shit.
legendary
June 30, 2017, 03:38:40 PM
Jump to: