Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 586. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
March 31, 2017, 06:00:45 PM
You can easily verify for yourself the earth is round by watching boats disappear on the horizon or with a telescope at sunset (you won't be able to see the sun set a second time
no matter how powerful magnification) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPrTMz7a4X8&feature=youtu.be

When I was a kid, before the internet got big, one of my teachers told me there's still a flat earth society.  It had all but dwindled away to nothing and then suddenly you have thousands of people online who believe in the flat earth.  Are people just getting dumber?   Probably... but I think there's more to it.  It is probably a psyop done for the purpose of spreading misinformation.  Why?  it's cognitive dissonance.  The reasoning goes like this:  flat earth theory is obviously bogus.  but other conspiracies (9/11 etc) are real.  When the masses start looking into conspiracy theory, wouldn't it be great if we can lump it all together?  They'll start looking at things like flat earthers, and since that is bogus, conclude that the theories about 9/11 must be bogus as well.

Sorry, but we can easily saw from your post that you have been successfully indoctrinated as a kid. They lied to you. Heliocentric spinning ball earth is a fairy tale fantasy. Good news is that you can now start learning the truth.

Here is your post completely debunked with bonus. Also this applies to all "ships disappearing over the curvature" fanboys out there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBYg3u5c7og

And bonus material:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx8tMHbOzPg

There is no visible, measurable or observable curvature. Because earth is flat.

There is no measurable or detectable movement of the earth, nor there ever was. Because earth is motionless from its beginning - does not move.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 31, 2017, 05:26:13 PM
Oh I just love these discussions

Round earth can be witnessed personally when looking at sea, farther out. We can only see the top part of the ships, which means the distance between me and the ship is curved and not flat.

But, but, but...

The flat earth people will tell you that all that is, is part of flat earth perspective... which is different than standard perspective we all live with and use everyday.

Cool
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
March 31, 2017, 12:14:17 PM
Oh I just love these discussions

Round earth can be witnessed personally when looking at sea, farther out. We can only see the top part of the ships, which means the distance between me and the ship is curved and not flat.
Activity: 154
Merit: 103
https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC
March 31, 2017, 12:04:23 PM
Look at that flat earth "P S P P" reply, above. It doesn't say anything. It is simply a dumping of some letters of the alphabet into a post. They are not even situate in acronym form. To be expected from the more innocent, weak-thinking FE people.

Cool
Perhaps people are dumbing from the information received in the topic. Few people are capable of soberly assessing or pondering information about flat land. After all, since childhood and from school years, people have been taught quite differently. And such information is perceived hard.

They are already dumb, they're not dumbing. To believe without actual proof in a flat earth and to deny the laws of physics without understanding them in the first place means you are already dumb. It's not an offence, it's a reality.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
March 31, 2017, 12:01:40 PM
Look at that flat earth "P S P P" reply, above. It doesn't say anything. It is simply a dumping of some letters of the alphabet into a post. They are not even situate in acronym form. To be expected from the more innocent, weak-thinking FE people.

Cool
Perhaps people are dumbing from the information received in the topic. Few people are capable of soberly assessing or pondering information about flat land. After all, since childhood and from school years, people have been taught quite differently. And such information is perceived hard.
legendary
March 31, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

Cool
March 31, 2017, 11:44:13 AM
Don't try to become civilised since you have the thinking of a cave man. Just go ahead and jump off that building to prove the inexistence of gravity. Or just explain why wouldn't you jump and what are the causes of your falling to the ground. And please leave the retarded density argument aside, you dumb donkey.
legendary
March 31, 2017, 11:41:45 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A human body has more density than air
You stupid Twat

But without gravity you should be fine dear friend, floating around. Go ahead and jump, don't make a fool of yourself and your shit ideas. Prove us wrong. Do it.

Replacing the word "gravity" with the word "density" is simply an exercise in semantics that the FE people use to attempt to mess with the heads of people who are a bit weaker thinkers. Indeed, many of the FE people who are doing this innocently, are simply weaker thinkers who have been duped, and are trying to feel important in their lives by expressing that their semantics make a difference.

Cool
Activity: 421
March 31, 2017, 11:40:49 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You stupid Twat

But without gravity you should be fine dear friend, floating around. Go ahead and jump, don't make a fool of yourself and your shit ideas. Prove us wrong. Do it.
Educate Yourself !
March 31, 2017, 11:23:35 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You stupid Twat

March 31, 2017, 11:13:23 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
D.B.F

Dumb brainwashed Fucker

So you won't do it and by that you approve gravity exists.
March 31, 2017, 10:56:14 AM
Gravity is an unproven theory and you're a fucking shitheads for claiming otherwise.

Gravity is a phenomenon which exists. To doubt it you must be simply stupid, no matter what you say or believe. The theories try to describe and explain the phenomenon. Theories are not there to prove gravity since there is no need to prove something that obviously is there. Now if you are a troll, you've far crossed a line and became an idiot. If you aren't a troll, you are a really dumb human being and there is nothing you can say or do about it. It's not debatable. You are either an idiot or a dumb human being. Point.

You have had an education in the doctrine of these times. you have been brainwashed by television
doctrine is a belief system
It is not the truth
In this situation one needs to re educate ones self to find the truth.

[/quote]

Hey, do us a service and jump off a 20 store building, headfirst. If nothing happens to you, you are right, gravity doesn't exist and I am brainwashed. I dare you to do it. Will you?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 31, 2017, 10:47:29 AM
You can easily verify for yourself the earth is round by watching boats disappear on the horizon or with a telescope at sunset (you won't be able to see the sun set a second time
no matter how powerful magnification) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPrTMz7a4X8&feature=youtu.be

When I was a kid, before the internet got big, one of my teachers told me there's still a flat earth society.  It had all but dwindled away to nothing and then suddenly you have thousands of people online who believe in the flat earth.  Are people just getting dumber?   Probably... but I think there's more to it.  It is probably a psyop done for the purpose of spreading misinformation.  Why?  it's cognitive dissonance.  The reasoning goes like this:  flat earth theory is obviously bogus.  but other conspiracies (9/11 etc) are real.  When the masses start looking into conspiracy theory, wouldn't it be great if we can lump it all together?  They'll start looking at things like flat earthers, and since that is bogus, conclude that the theories about 9/11 must be bogus as well.

Activity: 315
Merit: 120
March 31, 2017, 10:46:55 AM
Gravity is a phenomenon which exists.

Or does it?   Grin
Activity: 421
March 31, 2017, 10:33:19 AM
Gravity is an unproven theory and you're a fucking shitheads for claiming otherwise.

Gravity is a phenomenon which exists. To doubt it you must be simply stupid, no matter what you say or believe. The theories try to describe and explain the phenomenon. Theories are not there to prove gravity since there is no need to prove something that obviously is there. Now if you are a troll, you've far crossed a line and became an idiot. If you aren't a troll, you are a really dumb human being and there is nothing you can say or do about it. It's not debatable. You are either an idiot or a dumb human being. Point.
[/quote]

You have had an education in the doctrine of these times. you have been brainwashed by television
doctrine is a belief system
It is not the truth
In this situation one needs to re educate ones self to find the truth.

March 31, 2017, 10:04:11 AM
[/quote]

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 31, 2017, 10:00:39 AM
When the masses start looking into conspiracy theory, wouldn't it be great if we can lump it all together?

I think Hillary Clinton tried that. Wink
I think, she already did it Wink
Activity: 315
Merit: 120
March 31, 2017, 09:58:29 AM
When the masses start looking into conspiracy theory, wouldn't it be great if we can lump it all together?  

I think Hillary Clinton tried that.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 31, 2017, 02:46:39 AM
[REFERENCE TO DELETED POST BY jonald "20TB blocks" fyookball]

^^^ Obviously bogus, you mean ike the pictures NASA sent back from the Moon?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

FLAT EARTH - Gravity Finally Explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_TdmN9MCOQ
Jump to: