Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 590. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 24, 2017, 11:08:22 AM
Fine details are visible on the mast, you can see a row of bolts just inches below the crosshair.
You will notice those fine details are dark, thus, correctly exposed.
You're promoting a massive fraud and you should feel bad.
http://memecrunch.com/meme/1QRS/you-are-bad-and-should-feel-bad/image.png

You are promoting a flawed and debunked theory, and should feel bad.

Saying it's debunked doesn't actually debunk the subject in question. The following image is clear enough evidence of a composite image and thus fraud that it could stand up in court.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
March 24, 2017, 10:51:57 AM
I couldn't have been older than 7 when I asked a teacher why the cross hairs from the photographic plate were behind the lunar rover in the Moon landing pictures I was being shown. As a kid I couldn't understand why they got mad at me for asking that. I also remember a teacher balling his eyes out after he got rejected for the Challenger shuttle mission.
Fake photographs?  Who's making shit up here asshole?

It's because the brightness of the foreground section overexposes the film over the cross that is etched into the glass.

http://www.moonlandinghoax.org/12.html

And my old teacher got ACCEPTED into the mission to go into space. Your point? (He denied it though)
legendary
March 24, 2017, 10:43:43 AM
Fine details are visible on the mast, you can see a row of bolts just inches below the crosshair.

You will notice those fine details are dark, thus, correctly exposed.

You're promoting a massive fraud and you should feel bad.

legendary
March 24, 2017, 08:15:55 AM
What are you a fucking idiot, that image isn't overexposed it's crisp and clear as day.
http://i66.tinypic.com/29111td.jpg
Not the entire image. Just the section making up the cross that is physically etched into the glass. You'll notice the whiteness of the background overexposes the black portion of the cross, giving the illusion that the cross is behind the object.
It's a composite image you fucking cunt.
No. It's not.
http://www.exposureguide.com/images/exposure/overexposed-and-underexposed.jpg
Yes, you are a cunt who's aiding and abetting a massive fraud.

Not the entire image. Just the section making up the cross that is physically etched into the glass. You'll notice the whiteness of the background overexposes the black portion of the cross, giving the illusion that the cross is behind the object.

Fine details are visible on the mast, you can see a row of bolts just inches below the crosshair. There are no signs of over exposure at all and the crosshiar behind the mast is clear proof the image is a composite and a forgery.

There's a mountain of other evidence not only that the Moon landings were hoaxed but also that the Moon is not a terrestrial world at all.
legendary
March 24, 2017, 05:42:18 AM
What are you a fucking idiot, that image isn't overexposed it's crisp and clear as day.

No. It's not.

Yes, you are a cunt who's aiding and abetting a massive fraud.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2017, 03:35:22 AM

Some things never change.

You are still a stupid crap packer.

Nice work, Dick.
legendary
March 24, 2017, 02:02:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 23, 2017, 08:02:45 PM
The ground is flat
No

All of it... to within 1/1000 of an inch.     Grin
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 23, 2017, 04:37:25 PM
The ground is flat
No
legendary
March 23, 2017, 04:27:54 PM
Curvature busted.!!

Don't argue with me..... argue with this guy.

you can do the same test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzGb9exlSLQ

Best demonstration ^^^ of FE perspective I've seen yet.     Tongue
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
March 23, 2017, 12:12:57 PM
Curvature busted.!!.....(AGAIN)

Don't argue with me..... argue with this guy.

you can do the same test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzGb9exlSLQ

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 23, 2017, 10:39:11 AM
Flat earth is just a myth from the past
legendary
March 23, 2017, 07:39:36 AM

Cropped from an official NASA Apollo image.

Alien spider on the Moon or fucking string protruding from a plywood movie set flooring panel, you decide.
legendary
March 23, 2017, 06:00:36 AM
The only way you can actually believe Flat earth is if you are a conspiracy theorist, thinking every government and scientist alive wants to lie to everyone for no god damn reason at all. (they gain nothing from people thinking the earth is flat or spherical, they lose money trying to hide it however)

if you have never stood by the ocean, or atop a large mountain (or peak),
if you have never flown in an airplane (especially trans Atlantic flights)
if you are unfamiliar with time, and time zones and why they exist
are willing to believe anything
are far to lazy to try one of the numerous experiments that prove the earth is a sphere
and have the IQ of the average potato.

+11111, notbatman is a prime example of a deranged conspiracy theorist. He probably believes the government is after him personally for his "revolutionary" thoughts and eye opening "theories(Made up bullshit) on why the earth is flat

Conspiracy fact brother, and FYI in case you haven't been paying attention to Wikileaks and Snowden the government pedophile cannibal murderers have been fucking with everyone. I just rank higher in their gangstalking ugenics list, I'm guessing my teachers put bad goy comments in my records a long time ago.

I couldn't have been older than 7 when I asked a teacher why the cross hairs from the photographic plate were behind the lunar rover in the Moon landing pictures I was being shown. As a kid I couldn't understand why they got mad at me for asking that. I also remember a teacher balling his eyes out after he got rejected for the Challenger shuttle mission.

It's because the brightness of the foreground section overexposes the film over the cross that is etched into the glass.

http://www.moonlandinghoax.org/12.html

legendary
March 23, 2017, 02:37:24 AM
The only way you can actually believe Flat earth is if you are a conspiracy theorist, thinking every government and scientist alive wants to lie to everyone for no god damn reason at all. (they gain nothing from people thinking the earth is flat or spherical, they lose money trying to hide it however)

are far to lazy to try one of the numerous experiments that prove the earth is a sphere

+11111, notbatman is a prime example of a deranged conspiracy theorist. He probably believes the government is after him personally for his "revolutionary" thoughts and eye opening "theories(Made up bullshit) on why the earth is flat

Conspiracy fact brother, and FYI in case you haven't been paying attention to Wikileaks and Snowden the government pedophile cannibal murderers have been fucking with everyone. I just rank higher in their gangstalking ugenics list, I'm guessing my teachers put bad goy comments in my records a long time ago.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
March 22, 2017, 10:39:03 PM

Activity: 14
March 21, 2017, 09:34:08 PM
The earth is pentagonal confirmed 100%  Shocked
legendary
March 21, 2017, 09:25:07 PM
The earth is flat, period.  Wink

No. A period is flat; not the earth.    Cool
Activity: 4
March 21, 2017, 07:11:22 PM
The earth is flat, period.  Wink
legendary
March 21, 2017, 06:15:34 PM
A Stunning Video of Mars That Took Three Months to Stitch Together--by Hand

The Red Planet's dusty atmosphere will probably obscure any window-seat vistas of its deep valleys and soaring mesas. "The best way to see the planet's surface would be to take a digital image and enhance it on your computer," says planetary geologist Alfred McEwen, principle investigator on NASA's High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment. He would know: In the past 12 years, the powerful HiRISE camera has snapped 50,000 spectacular, high-resolution stereo images of the Martian terrain from the planet's orbit, creating anaglyphs that anyone can view in 3D using special glasses. The highly detailed stereograms depict the planet's surface in remarkable detail—but 3D glasses aren't always handy, and still images can only convey so much about Mars' varied topography.

To fully appreciate the Martian landscape, one needs dimension and movement.

Read more and watch the video at https://www.wired.com/2017/03/stunning-video-mars-took-three-months-stitch-together-hand/.

Cool

Procedurally generated landscape.
Jump to: