Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 669. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 23, 2016, 03:50:56 AM
You're getting tired bad, nobody believes in the Moon landing hoax anymore; your propaganda is garbage.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 23, 2016, 01:17:30 AM
Every astronaut since 1969 landings has seen strange "flashing lights" while approaching the Moon

How much do you know about the Moon landings?

Most people can recite the phrase, "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind", but other aspects of NASA's Apollo missions aren't common knowledge.

Strangely, every astronaut since the first Apollo 11 Moon landings in 1969 has reported seeing the mysterious flashes - whether their eyes are open or not.

On the Science Channel's show Nasa's Unexplained Files, it was explained: "Several of the Apollo astronauts reported seeing something strange as they approached the Moon."

One astronaut, Alan Bean, said: "I saw a flash and I thought 'did I really see a flash?"

Another, Charles Duke, explained: "I'm having these light flashes. I'm seeing this, like, light flashing in my eyeballs.

"It was like fireworks in your eyeballs. It was spectacular."

Strangely, the men were seeing the flashes when their eyes were open and when they were closed.

On Moon missions, the lights were reported as being white.

On other missions, different coloured lights - such as blue or yellow - were observed.

More worryingly, the astronauts continued to see the flashes when they returned home from space under various light conditions.

Read more at http://www.mirror.co.uk/science/every-astronaut-1969-landings-seen-9308958.

Cool
legendary
November 23, 2016, 01:06:17 AM
Wasted on you..!
Go watch another television program!!

You give up already?  Undecided

Next!
There is no point trying to help you understand.
You are incapable of braking your programing.
this is your problem

The math and sound logic regarding the shape of the earth can be found all over. The earth is shaped like a globe.

Flat earth is a half-baked idea, that seems to have some truth to it, but upon deep examination, is found to have only half-baked ideas and logic.

Cool
You of all people should know. God created the heavens and the earth and the firmament above.
Are you now saying the bible is bollocks?
Or do you just like to mix it up a bit with this science?

God created science, math, and the globular earth. A few nuts are trying to turn flat earth stupidity into science.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2016, 06:45:20 PM
Interesting topic, nomad13666... so, what is Mars? A flat disk glued on the "dome"? Everyone with a cheap telescope can see its shape... it seems a planetoid with ice at its poles, and its position relative to us is not the same everytime, but changes... how does this works applied to flat earth, dome, firmament etc.? I'm really curious to hear from you. And, please, use your keyboard and write what YOU think, don't just reply with some photoshop meme or youtube links. I want YOU to answer.

Like I give a shit what YOU want.

Research what I post or fuck off.

I'm not here for conversation.

Q.E.D.  Grin Grin

Here. Just for you, you derelict cunt.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16623945

Do your own research or and fuck off.

Kiss
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 22, 2016, 05:25:42 PM
Interesting topic, nomad13666... so, what is Mars? A flat disk glued on the "dome"? Everyone with a cheap telescope can see its shape... it seems a planetoid with ice at its poles, and its position relative to us is not the same everytime, but changes... how does this works applied to flat earth, dome, firmament etc.? I'm really curious to hear from you. And, please, use your keyboard and write what YOU think, don't just reply with some photoshop meme or youtube links. I want YOU to answer.

Q.E.D.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2016, 05:18:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 22, 2016, 02:52:30 PM
Earth is a sphere, its obvious since it rotates, revolves around the sun and the moon around the earth and the planets around the sun.. All these things can be observed with a telescope.

Stating that the earth is flat in 2015 is just a joke. Like this thread. Funny stuff here .. that's about it.

There's a scientific experiment called "Airy's Failure"; using a telescope filled with water it can be proven that the Earth motionless and the stars are in motion above.

Also, FYI it's currently 2016.  Wink
November 22, 2016, 01:41:54 PM
Do not try to communicate with the enlightened
Please return to your program's and user manual's

I have one for you.

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
November 22, 2016, 01:37:17 PM
at least in my experience it is flat

no one really lives in a round world

Well, then why don't you explain us what your experience was?
And on what basis you claim that "no one really lives in a round world"?

You cannot write such assumption without explaining it deeply, no one will credit you.
Do not try to communicate with the enlightened
Please return to your program's and user manual's
November 22, 2016, 01:29:14 PM

Well, then why don't you explain us what your experience was?
And on what basis you claim that "no one really lives in a round world"?

You cannot write such assumption without explaining it deeply, no one will credit you.
November 22, 2016, 01:22:08 PM
Wasted on you..!

Next!
this is your problem

The math and sound logic regarding the shape of the earth can be found all over. The earth is shaped like a globe.

Flat earth is a half-baked idea, that seems to have some truth to it, but upon deep examination, is found to have only half-baked ideas and logic.

Cool
You of all people should know. God created the heavens and the earth and the firmament above.
Are you now saying the bible is bollocks?
Or do you just like to mix it up a bit with this science?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
November 22, 2016, 01:17:44 PM

legendary
November 22, 2016, 01:10:37 PM
Wasted on you..!

Next!
this is your problem

Cool
November 22, 2016, 01:09:36 PM
this is your problem

Yes, of course you can't help anyone understand if you keep providing such kind of "proofs".  Roll Eyes
You could, maybe, if you were able to show some real proofs backing your theories but, unfortunately, you just can't!
Not because you don't want to, but because you cannot make flat something spherical by only using your infinite ignorance.
You need to go back to school, read some books, do some experiments like the one I previously suggested you.
Did you tried? Nope. Try it, then come back and tell us the results.
November 22, 2016, 12:57:26 PM
Wasted on you..!

Next!
this is your problem
November 22, 2016, 12:45:32 PM
The ancients called the north star. The throne of god. everything 'in the heavens' revolves around this point..
look at the video again the camera is fixed!! the trees and foreground do not move relative to the heavens do they!!!

I don't understand what your trying to point out. Please explain.

From what I can tell it looks correct. Why would the trees move?

FFS.!!!!! You are either a paid shill or a fuckin retard
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
November 22, 2016, 11:36:23 AM
The ancients called the north star. The throne of god. everything 'in the heavens' revolves around this point..
look at the video again the camera is fixed!! the trees and foreground do not move relative to the heavens do they!!!

I don't understand what your trying to point out. Please explain.

From what I can tell it looks correct. Why would the trees move?

November 22, 2016, 10:05:46 AM
I wish you the best of luck getting him to actually type out a well thought out, constructive, articulate and non-derogatory reply.

I hope so, but I already know what his reply will be.  Grin
November 22, 2016, 10:00:32 AM
Wasted on you..!

Next!
Jump to: