Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 667. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2016, 06:58:33 PM
"Planets" through a telescope

"Planets" through NASA CGI

"MiSKLaCH"

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 25, 2016, 08:44:44 AM
I already know everything.

Also space and planets dont exist... Telescopes which show planets are digitally animated with CGImages.

Its up2 the people to find out the truth and start the revolution.

So you're telling me that the many times I observed Mars, Jupiter and its moons, Saturn, Venus etc. it was a dwarf in my telescope with a computer screen overlay that showed me such beautiful views?

Are you that mad bro?

Activity: 637
Merit: 262
November 25, 2016, 07:54:04 AM
It is Flat... and I'm glad you made this post Smiley

Anyone who has researched it knows its not some kind of spinning oblate sphere-pear-ball everyone else is just a low life lying Troll or hasn't got the mental capability, (like this sic little birdy ) simple fact.

I already know everything.

Also space and planets dont exist... Telescopes which show planets are digitally animated with CGImages.

Its up2 the people to find out the truth and start the revolution.
legendary
November 25, 2016, 06:02:02 AM
You poor little fellow. You just need some love and understanding. Go find girlfriend. Yes she can be hairy and have a dick as well.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 25, 2016, 03:43:46 AM
Mesmerizing lol. And yes you proved my point about mental capacity. Just go talk to your friend and flatter eachothers. World is so cruel... People dont understand you. Go and talk to the ones that thinks the same, they will understand you, hug you and have warm place in their hearths for you.

You poor little fellow. You just need some love and understanding. Go find girlfriend. Yes she can be hairy and have a dick as well.
legendary
legendary
November 25, 2016, 03:39:17 AM
Those photos are just "fish eye" effect. If you saw some movies from space. In those movies if one move the camera object, horizon changes from convex to flat and concave. So thats just a sort of manipulation.

But yes just because our troll friend is utterly disgusting doesnt mean some of arguments in his movies are not truths. As Im saying and I wont say under this subject ever again. The earth surface is concave not convex. You should search the internet for a telescope effect of increased horizon, Cyrus Teed experiment in the late XIX century, horizon on the camera object goes the wrong way with increased altitude and geodetic errors they get measuring their surfaces - its always too little what they measure. Why? Think of yourself. If you dont have mental capacity to doubt everything you hear just believe what is apropriate to you.

And yes and I suspect there is some troll flat earth campaign that some trollers have theirs stupid pictures and stuff. My motto on the subject is - if you dont have mental capacity to know where we live. Why should you even bother? Go play with some farm animals or whatever you do.

November 25, 2016, 03:20:01 AM
Those photos are just "fish eye" effect. If you saw some movies from space. In those movies if one move the camera object, horizon changes from convex to flat and concave. So thats just a sort of manipulation.

But yes just because our troll friend is utterly disgusting doesnt mean some of arguments in his movies are not truths. As Im saying and I wont say under this subject ever again. The earth surface is concave not convex. You should search the internet for a telescope effect of increased horizon, Cyrus Teed experiment in the late XIX century, horizon on the camera object goes the wrong way with increased altitude and geodetic errors they get measuring their surfaces - its always too little what they measure. Why? Think of yourself. If you dont have mental capacity to doubt everything you hear just believe what is apropriate to you.

And yes and I suspect there is some troll flat earth campaign that some trollers have theirs stupid pictures and stuff. My motto on the subject is - if you dont have mental capacity to know where we live. Why should you even bother? Go play with some farm animals or whatever you do.
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
November 25, 2016, 02:41:32 AM

Anyone who has researched it knows its not some kind of spinning oblate sphere-pear-ball everyone else is just a low life lying Troll or hasn't got the mental capability, (like this sic little birdy ) simple fact.

legendary
November 25, 2016, 02:30:49 AM
There's a coat hanger and a rag under the seat.

What sort of life experiences cause someone to become such a vulgar simpleton such as yourself ?

There's dedication to trolling, and then there is genuine mental illness.

I fear you may have more than a few loose screws Sad

What? You got something against coat hangers and rags now, princess?

Drop a Midol and spin some Liberace. Try and relax a little, kitten.

See, I even upgraded your avatar for you.  Who's your buddy?

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 24, 2016, 11:32:52 PM
I saw some masons building a basement wall the other day.

Eat shit, you myopic goat blower.

Why, how kind of you! Wanting to share your favorite delicacy.     Kiss

Keep living it up in your Foreskin Paradise, goof.

Kiss

You really need to get out of the funny farm once in a while.     Kiss

I shipped the time machine to your mom today for xmas.

She'll know what to do.

Wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of a funny farm joker. So, on behalf of my mom, thanks.

Kiss
legendary
November 24, 2016, 11:01:56 PM

Kiss

I shipped the time machine to your mom today for xmas.

She'll know what to do.
Activity: 810
November 24, 2016, 10:46:06 PM
Satellite picture proves flat earth theory...  Roll Eyes

legendary
November 24, 2016, 10:37:36 PM

Kiss

Activity: 637
Merit: 262
November 24, 2016, 07:22:55 PM
legendary
November 24, 2016, 07:11:36 PM

Kiss
legendary
November 24, 2016, 05:26:43 PM

legendary
November 24, 2016, 05:13:56 PM
Go fuck yourself, goof.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

Oh how lovely. So you dont have the answers to my questions and you want me to find them for you right? Just lovely. Listen pal. Those questions are not that complicated. You dont have to study sacred nonmasonic arcanes of knowledge to know whats logic is. You know what geometry is dont you? And i was asking the questions based on very simple elementary school geometry. Nothing else.

And yes. Why do you assume I believe everything NASA says. They lie about a lot of stuff. I never said there is no thievery and outright corruption. There are. But thats not the point. You assume black and white scenarios either im NASA masons puppet or im to put it simply Flat out saint Tongue. Pun intended.

NASA is like another big subject. For 100% percent they fly to the space behind the Karman's line. There was no moonlanding and such. So its like half truths half lies. Official science have lot of flaws, even outright lies about the nature of light for example. We were lied to big times yes. But just because we were lied to, doesnt prove flat earth. Its logical falacy. You know what that is dont you?

And yes there are conspiracies like this with moon to beat soviets or such but..... Do you really are that crazy to think there goes billions of dolars for nothing? Its like another level of crazy.

I want YOU to answer.

Like I give a shit what YOU want.

Research what I post or fuck off.

I'm not here for conversation.

Kiss
November 24, 2016, 04:08:56 PM
Go fuck yourself, goof.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

Oh how lovely. So you dont have the answers to my questions and you want me to find them for you right? Just lovely. Listen pal. Those questions are not that complicated. You dont have to study sacred nonmasonic arcanes of knowledge to know whats logic is. You know what geometry is dont you? And i was asking the questions based on very simple elementary school geometry. Nothing else.

And yes. Why do you assume I believe everything NASA says. They lie about a lot of stuff. I never said there is no thievery and outright corruption. There are. But thats not the point. You assume black and white scenarios either im NASA masons puppet or im to put it simply Flat out saint Tongue. Pun intended.

NASA is like another big subject. For 100% percent they fly to the space behind the Karman's line. There was no moonlanding and such. So its like half truths half lies. Official science have lot of flaws, even outright lies about the nature of light for example. We were lied to big times yes. But just because we were lied to, doesnt prove flat earth. Its logical falacy. You know what that is dont you?

And yes there are conspiracies like this with moon to beat soviets or such but..... Do you really are that crazy to think there goes billions of dolars for nothing? Its like another level of crazy.
legendary
November 24, 2016, 04:07:07 PM

Jump to: