Pages:
Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 91. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 3391
March 24, 2019, 02:26:25 PM
I'm curious about density vs. gravity. I have only heard about this recently. There appears to be a force that pulls objects down, and it is called "gravity". What is the issue? Is the non-existence of gravity a central tenet of FE?

What is the force that causes objects to rise or fall according to their density?

If denser substances get pushed down by the lighter substance moving up, then why do objects fall in a vacuum when there is no lighter substance moving up?

I would appreciate your thoughts.

Finally, sorry to contradict your beliefs, but it seems to me that gravity is behind the effects of density that we observe. Given two equal volumes, the one with more mass sinks and the one with less mass rises, so mass is the key factor, just as in gravity. Doesn't this imply that gravity could be behind the effects of density that we observe?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 24, 2019, 11:52:32 AM
^^^ What proof or even evidence do you have that a force called gravity pulls all matter into balls?

If you look at the process of fractional distillation it forms layers based on density not balls based on weight. If one substance is more dense than another substance it's mixed with, the denser substance sinks by getting pushed down by the lighter substance moving up. It can be shown that an electric field defines up and down by replicating the process of electromigration, where by an applied electric field will cause the least dense material to migrate towards the positive anode. This process is explained via Coulombs Law and the presence of an electric field at the surface of the earth at ~100V/m has been measured.

Where's the evidence for your bullshit theory that pulls everything into a ball? Why the fuck isn't the universe just one giant ball then? You've got us rocketing through an imaginary cosmos a million miles an hour doing the corkscrew on the surface of a giant rotating space pear. You've got a screw loose with your screwball theories if you think we're in motion.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 24, 2019, 10:45:51 AM

BADecker wants us to believe Aristotle proved we live on the surface of a sphere thousands of years ago. In reality he said nature abhors a vacuum and like Newton and Eisenstein who came after him, riding in one dick on-top of another, provides all the the tools and information needed to prove that, whatever theory made them famous is false and wrong.

Nature doesn't like a vacuum. How does it show us this? By using gravity to clear the skies of material, and form the material into globes.

Cool
legendary
March 24, 2019, 04:35:39 AM
If the Nordic conception of the Earth and sky is correct and, if the structure is shaped like a Mandelbrot when viewed from the exterior and, if the the Bible is correct in its various translations regarding the fountains of the deep occasionally sending water sky high then, there's the door. I suspect that if you travel through the land of Hades you'll find a central access point, then you're free to go swim in the abyss (~100% H2O) as you wish.

BADecker wants us to believe Aristotle proved we live on the surface of a sphere thousands of years ago. In reality he said nature abhors a vacuum and like Newton and Eisenstein who came after him, riding in one dick on-top of another, provides all the the tools and information needed to prove that, whatever theory made them famous is false and wrong.

bonus:

legendary
March 23, 2019, 06:30:54 PM
^^^ You never watched some kids with their bubble makers? The bubbles hang on nothing, and they certainly aren't made of steel or iron. Cheesy

Cool
legendary
March 23, 2019, 06:21:30 PM
That partially frozen bubble is hanging on nothing; it's supported due to its geometric shape. Even without the surface, the bubble could be made from steel then partially filled with water and submerged, thus making it neutrally buoyant and motionless. A square platform on pillars could be constructed with features rising above the water in the bubble. Finally above the sphere of the earth's dome we could have a smaller sphere with an environment that will support a very intelligent and creative two mile tall dude with a beard; I'm seeing a Mandelbrot style structure surrounded by water.
legendary
March 23, 2019, 05:41:04 PM
^^^ And the rest of the atmosphere forms the other half of the GE hemisphere.

Cool
legendary
March 22, 2019, 12:10:01 PM

Don't feel bad about using the word atmosphere, it forms a hemisphere in between the flat earth and the concave dome.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
March 21, 2019, 06:10:29 PM
^^^ A steer is a male cow.

Sargent use to say some annoying things. However, the answers he gives these days are very well researched and thought out.

FYI, it's possible to subvert the forced list of shitty and misleading "flat earth" videos YouTube's search returns and, re-enable filtering to view new and popular videos again.

1. Go to Google,
2. enter "video",
3. click the videos tab,
4. click the tools button [Accessing the search from Google's front-end subverts YouTube's compartmentalized censorship at a point where their CEO has no power to order the technicians to disable filtering, this way you can sort the videos as you wish],
5. enter "flat earth",
6. view any new videos in the last hour, day, week, etc.. or sort by other options [filtering is currently disabled/broken on YouTube's search],

edit:
7. click the tools button again to hide the filter tabs and show the number of hits, a feature YouTube removed to hide the number of FE videos made [there were 2,210 unique "flat earth" YouTube videos made in the last 24 hours].

Tnx man for detailed instructions.
Please check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwrz-_gDUSw

Bonus video for globe knuckleheads(Sirasimoth and co.)  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIpKgYbCxUo

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
March 20, 2019, 05:58:33 PM

Bob wasn't expecting to see a rotation measured with the "gyroscope". The ultra-sensitive fiberoptic device he was observing was in fact an optical interferometer that measures aether displacement. What was measured, was the motion of the static aether disturbed by the 23h 56m rotational cycle of the stars.

Holy fucking shit dude. Four years later and  it's amazing how you can continue to outdo yourself daily when it comes to shoveling the shit.
Star on your forehead for the best trolling pile of utter nonsensical bullshit on the intertoobz today.
legendary
March 18, 2019, 11:03:54 PM
^^^ Did you ever use a mirror? Is a mirror flat? When you see yourself in the mirror, are you suddenly flat?

Grin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
March 18, 2019, 05:25:17 PM
the earth is flat, I believe, when I look at the moon I see that it is flat, not a circle, not to understand that thesis!
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
March 18, 2019, 04:45:54 PM

You'reI'm a gullible fucking trolling moron living in a cartoon universe on an animated cartoon ball dome covered pancake. It's not just you me either, everybody my sock puppet xempy is fucking loony toons!

ftfy
legendary
March 18, 2019, 01:53:08 AM
^^^ A steer is a male cow.

Sargent use to say some annoying things. However, the answers he gives these days are very well researched and thought out.

FYI, it's possible to subvert the forced list of shitty and misleading "flat earth" videos YouTube's search returns and, re-enable filtering to view new and popular videos again.

1. Go to Google,
2. enter "video",
3. click the videos tab,
4. click the tools button [Accessing the search from Google's front-end subverts YouTube's compartmentalized censorship at a point where their CEO has no power to order the technicians to disable filtering, this way you can sort the videos as you wish],
5. enter "flat earth",
6. view any new videos in the last hour, day, week, etc.. or sort by other options [filtering is currently disabled/broken on YouTube's search],

edit:
7. click the tools button again to hide the filter tabs and show the number of hits, a feature YouTube removed to hide the number of FE videos made [there were 2,210 unique "flat earth" YouTube videos made in the last 24 hours].
March 17, 2019, 05:33:19 PM
In regards to Hollywood productions a lot of people have paid to see Behind the Curve (2018), I have not. What I have seen is from two of the featured flat earthers. The first is shown observing the detection of the rotation of the stars above us, this rotation was also detected in the 1887 M&M experiment; the M&M results were negative (no earth motion). The second had sections of his experiment edited out when the light was seen, and sections where it was blocked by shrubbery shown as some kind of proof.

This is a mock-u-mentary; fake news. They take your money then they mock you for your stupidity, they delight in knowing you believe bullshit.

It's not as anti-FE as you might expect. The movie focuses on the people in the Flat Earth movement, primarily Mark Sargent and Patricia Steere. The only time when it might be considered anti-FE is when it turns to Jeran Campanella and Bob Knodel and their experiments that were not showing the results they expected.

Behind the curve is 100% a mockumentary, bogus attempt to discredit true flat earth movement. But it didn't not work of course. Key "actors" were exposed recently.
Btw Steere is a witch and Sergeant her apprentice or sidekick or whatever you like. And you are probably a metabunk paid "agent".

Bonus video (netflix can't handle the flat):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhCP7-6676I&t=

Bonus pic so you will now who you're dealing with here:

Super bonus(for those who have eyes open like nobatman, etc...) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNpeVjrnQ8w

legendary
March 17, 2019, 10:13:17 AM
^^^ That ancient poz-chan meme is un-ironic and forced.

In regards to Hollywood productions a lot of people have paid to see Behind the Curve (2018), I have not. What I have seen is from two of the featured flat earthers. The first is shown observing the detection of the rotation of the stars above us, this rotation was also detected in the 1887 M&M experiment; the M&M results were negative (no earth motion). The second had sections of his experiment edited out when the light was seen, and sections where it was blocked by shrubbery shown as some kind of proof.

This is a mock-u-mentary; fake news. They take your money then they mock you for your stupidity, they delight in knowing you believe bullshit.

It's not as anti-FE as you might expect. The movie focuses on the people in the Flat Earth movement, primarily Mark Sargent and Patricia Steere. The only time when it might be considered anti-FE is when it turns to Jeran Campanella and Bob Knodel and their experiments that were not showing the results they expected.

Bob wasn't expecting to see a rotation measured with the "gyroscope". The ultra-sensitive fiberoptic device he was observing was in fact an optical interferometer that measures aether displacement. What was measured, was the motion of the static aether disturbed by the 23h 56m rotational cycle of the stars. The movie producers illegitimately act like it's because the earth's actually globe and Robert is an idiot who didn't expect to observe the earth's claimed rotation. Guess what boys, I'm sorry to spoil your heavenly ball in the sky on Uranus but, there's 24h in a day. That alone debunks your monkey puke without losing the audience to a long drawn-out argument on optical physics.

Jeran was foiled unexpectedly by a shrub running interference in the line of sight. The unethical producer cherry-picked shots that didn't show a light then illegitimately acted like Jeran failed because he was too dumb to accept the claim that earth is globe.

To put it in simple terms this movie is unethical and misleading. They profited from movie sales, supported the globe hoax and, cost Bob thousands in contracts while portraying Jeran as a crazy old cat lady.

legendary
March 17, 2019, 04:13:42 AM
^^^ The Sun is further away than in height, this creates an extremely shallow angle that allows the rays to strike parts of the clouds on the bottom. When the rays hit bits of the clouds they diffuse the light and glow. If you observe the clouds closest to the camera only bits of the very tips on the underside are lit; the Sun is so far away compared to its height that the rays are almost completely horizontal, they've passed through so much atmosphere only the long reddish wavelengths aren't filtered out. Convergence optically shrinks the clouds with distance and all those bits of light clump together due to foreshortening thus, creating the optical effect of evenly lit clouds in the distance.

TL;DR - Clouds aren't completely flat on the bottom, there are puffy vertical bits that stick out, get lit and cause diffraction.

@badecker, you wanted to explain how the direction of light can be changed by interacting with clouds, now's your chance to explain this phenomenon.

edit:
I'm sure there's hours worth of reading on 'the optical effects of diffraction gratings', Google has a pile of scholarly articles ready for you, all sorted by an AI that seems to have a really good sense for bullshit when its results aren't being dictated to it by brick & mortar jews.

[Talbot Carpets]

edit2, bonus link:
China’s Govt. Corruption-Fighting AI Works Too Well – Gets Shut Down -- https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/02/__trashed-14/
legendary
March 16, 2019, 11:19:25 PM
Surveyors, engineers, and architects never factor in the supposed curvature of the earth into their projects.

Never? Are you sure about that? How do you support that claim?

What about these examples?
Observation height of 120,000 ft ... we can observe it's perfectly flat ...

I don't believe that you have ever personally observed that. You have only relied on photographic evidence, which  according to FE cannot be trusted because it can be faked.

Perspective over the plane ...

Interesting! If the Sun is 3000 miles above the earth then how does it shine on the bottom of the clouds in your picture?
legendary
March 16, 2019, 10:58:27 PM

March 16, 2019, 06:32:36 PM
Lol i've been travelling around the globe for almost 7 years via oil tanker vessel and i could say the earth is round and not flat.

Definitely post of the day... you won a bonus:

more flat earth proofs:

Pages:
Jump to: