Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 17. (Read 74732 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Would it be possible for someone running the wallet to upload their copy of the blockchain? When I try to sync the wallet, it takes a painfully long time.

Best regards,
-TM2013

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByUSR66LrDV_VHhzc2xIZGZmRlk&usp=sharing
Thank you. Something was being a bottleneck somewhere along the line, and the wallet was only downloading 1 block per second  Tongue

Best regards,
-TM2013
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Gone for 3 days and and I miss 6 pages. Just got caught up to date and wanted to give my 0.02 floz.
Devs. Great job dealing with the other thread and the master p problem. You guys did the right thing.

Grumpy, that video was very cool and I enjoyed watching it. If you send me your floz address I'll send you a few floz personally as soon as the partying stops.  Cheesy

Price!
Ohh Yeah Baby. I left and we were at 1800 with massive walls around 2000. Now its at 2400. I'd call that a good investment!

Now its back to party mode for me. I'll see everyone in the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

thank you i will probably be doing another show around the 4th and the show will be renamed to THE FLOZ REPORT i am doing a lot but will try to keep up with it as much as possible. i am not likeing the screen recorder it only gives me 15 min so it makes me feel like i have to rush and squeeze info in anyone know a good free recorder let me know thanks in advance. will leave a floz address for anyone that would like to send any floz.

contest: whats your prediction?
what price will floz open on the 4th closest without going over wins winner gets 500 floz. one entry per person. entries must be quoted off this post so i can easily find them all entries must be put in before the end of the day on the 2nd. winner will be announced on the show ties will result in split
Activity: 606
anyone can compile wallet working on raspberry pi? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Would it be possible for someone running the wallet to upload their copy of the blockchain? When I try to sync the wallet, it takes a painfully long time.

Best regards,
-TM2013

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByUSR66LrDV_VHhzc2xIZGZmRlk&usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

Best regards,
-TM2013

What is the exact name of the file ?

blk0001.dat or blkindex.dat ?

rename blk0001.dat >> bootstrap.dat

then upload/download it and use as a boostrap Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Mate i`m loving this coin, price is going up and i`m staking and making real pile Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org

Best regards,
-TM2013

What is the exact name of the file ?

blk0001.dat or blkindex.dat ?
Activity: 644

Best regards,
-TM2013
Activity: 267
New price update

1850 Satoshi.

Next stop still 2000 Satoshi.

New price update

1900 Satoshi

Next stop 2500 Satoshi

New price update

2118 Satoshi

Next stop 3000 Satoshi

New price update

2400 Satoshi.

Next stop still 3000 Satoshi.

Dont be modest. Next stop will be 10K.
Activity: 568
Smoke weed everyday!
Next step ; 0.00003

I hope it drops a bit 1st. I have a few orders between 2K and 2.5k that would be nice to see filled before we see 3k.
www.DonateMedia.org
Next step ; 0.00003

Little idea...If everyone who hold some flozcoins and start to brag about it everywhere and there on bitcoin talk, as a start..Not only it would get more presence, but more valuable people as well that could bring the coin more mainstream. Grumpytiger made a great initiative with his youtube video ; https://youtu.be/A-TjBWc2mW0

Puff Puff Pass
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
CCEX is back online

Yup!!!  Hitting that 2500 wall - seems like I'm not the only one  Grin let's do this

Downloading the wallet now...I don't need a bootstrap or anything, right?

No. You don't need one.
legendary
Any chance I'll see 3K when I wake up?
legendary
Just got 7900 at 2500. I can now sleep well tonight.  Smiley
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
CCEX is back online

Yup!!!  Hitting that 2500 wall - seems like I'm not the only one  Grin let's do this

Downloading the wallet now...I don't need a bootstrap or anything, right?
www.DonateMedia.org
legendary
Let's eat through that wall like we got the munchies!!!

Scared for a drop though - this is a great rise (besides the wall stalling things)

Good luck FLOZ!

I just came back from dinner, wanted to buy the rest of that wall and now ccex is down for maintenance.  Angry
Looks like it will be a rush to see who can get them first.
 Grin

hahaha  Cheesy

I'm about to break my F5.
 Grin
legendary

Scared for a drop though - this is a great rise (besides the wall stalling things)

Good luck FLOZ!

I just came back from dinner, wanted to buy the rest of that wall and now ccex is down for maintenance.  Angry
Looks like it will be a rush to see who can get them first.
 Grin
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

Good luck FLOZ!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
On this coin 1.5 btc is a wall but not huge one.
Pages:
Jump to: