Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 38. (Read 74732 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
7 connections
stuck at "Downloaded 130 blocks of transaction history"
Activity: 534
Hey guys. It takes some time for people to download and run the wallet. Ccex still has it as preparing. Just give it time. It's only been released 4 minutes ago.  Grin

24 minutes ago  Roll Eyes

@johnny 7 active connections Tongue

See. it just takes some time. Be it 4 minutes or 24 minutes. Im sure tomorrow it will have 40 connections.

Well, why do I have only 1 connection? Do I need to change something in the settings or is it playing a role I'm running the wallet on MAC OS in a parallels desktop?

It could be just because of your connection to the internet. Some people can have 1 or 2 connections while other have 15 or 20.
Its mostly luck I do believe.

Alright, thanks. The internet connection should be fine, but with the luck ....  Wink
BTW, did someone got the wallet sync?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hey guys. It takes some time for people to download and run the wallet. Ccex still has it as preparing. Just give it time. It's only been released 4 minutes ago.  Grin

See. it just takes some time. Be it 4 minutes or 24 minutes. Im sure tomorrow it will have 40 connections.

Well, why do I have only 1 connection? Do I need to change something in the settings or is it playing a role I'm running the wallet on MAC OS in a parallels desktop?

It could be just because of your connection to the internet. Some people can have 1 or 2 connections while other have 15 or 20.
Its mostly luck I do believe.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

legendary
at what block we are? wallet say me 130 blocks downloaded last block 4 days ago

and do nothing now with 2-3 active connection

same here, but with only 1 connection.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Yes you are at the correct block. Last block was 4 days ago when the coins were sent to ccex.
You should be caught up any minute now.
legendary
Ganja <3

@Dev: Did the 1000 blocks POW started actually? And the ann page says there is a block explorer, but where is the link to it?
Could you please update it?

Wallets and source have been updated in the OP. Block explorer should be ready in the coming hour or so.
The 1000 blocks will be starting now.

Thanks. BTW, are there any plans for a MAC OS wallet?

Yes. In the works as we speak. We'll have more info on that in the coming days.

Great! Thanks!
@Dev: Did the 1000 blocks POW started actually? And the ann page says there is a block explorer, but where is the link to it?

Wallets and source have been updated in the OP. Block explorer should be ready in the coming hour or so.

Yes. In the works as we speak. We'll have more info on that in the coming days.

legendary
Ganja <3
Support: @c.hester, yes. FLOZ wallet will be online soon

Im sure it will be ready shortly. It doesn't matter anyway tho because staking wont start till the wallets have been released and the coins moved from ccex to the wallet.

c-cex support say its soon online
legendary

Im sure it will be ready shortly. It doesn't matter anyway tho because staking wont start till the wallets have been released and the coins moved from ccex to the wallet.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
c-cex prepaing wallet. says on balance page. it is coming
Im trying to buy a few more at or below ico and there are zero and I mean zero people selling.
Normally if you don't have a pump right away some people sell for a loss and move on because they have no patience but I don't see that here.
I guess we are all holding with strong hands.

people are waiting for wallet and staking Smiley

Why it takes so long with the wallet? It should be published just after ICO end!
Pages:
Jump to: