Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 42. (Read 74732 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Why is ccex closed for maintenance?
Activity: 375
I'm going to buy more today to but first I need to wait for my btc to get to btc-e so I can get ltc at a good price. The ltc market is to thin on ccex to even buy 100 ltc which sucks.
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
The buying seems to be picking up this morning both on the ltc and btc pairs.

The 45 ltc buy was me. I just dont see a reason to buy with btc with such a great arb play when buying in ltc and then trading back for btc.
I'm confident that the btc market will see all the action once the markets open and the development is under way. Buying with ltc now is a smart move.

More people are buying and you can tell from looking at the distribution.
https://c-cex.com/?id=topacc&c=floz
Activity: 278
The buying seems to be picking up this morning both on the ltc and btc pairs.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
Dipped my toes in. Devs, please dont run away with my 1 btc and let's build this brand into the best weed crypto built so far.
I have a few ideas that I'll share only after I see some quality work come from this project. Personally I believe I'd be a valuable asset to this community and project and would love to have more to do with it. When the time is right of course. Please dont let me down and good luck.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Quiet in here this weekend?
Does anyone know when the ico ends on California time?

7:30 am. Just about 22 hours from now.

hes right you at 7:30 i went the wrong way
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Smoke weed everyday!
I think a lot of buying is going to happen in the next 24 hours. I've got my popcorn ready and I'll pour a tall glass of Ginger ale to accompany the popcorn.

I would like it to continue as is or just the buying stop all together. These stakes and small supply are getting me excited and I have transferred some more btc over to make a last minute buy if it stays as is.
Just think soon you will be able to kick back with some weed infused spirits or weed infused energy drink and sweeties

Your post makes me wonder. Will the stake of 30 floz per block still happen if only 2M of the 6M coins have been sold?
If so then our staking could easily lead to us doubling or even tripping our stacks just through stake in the first 4 weeks.

I dont see how it could be changed now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I think a lot of buying is going to happen in the next 24 hours. I've got my popcorn ready and I'll pour a tall glass of Ginger ale to accompany the popcorn.

I would like it to continue as is or just the buying stop all together. These stakes and small supply are getting me excited and I have transferred some more btc over to make a last minute buy if it stays as is.
Just think soon you will be able to kick back with some weed infused spirits or weed infused energy drink and sweeties

Your post makes me wonder. Will the stake of 30 floz per block still happen if only 2M of the 6M coins have been sold?
If so then our staking could easily lead to us doubling or even tripping our stacks just through stake in the first 4 weeks.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

legendary
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

7:30 am. Just about 22 hours from now.
http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/medical-marijuana-is-now-legal-in-all-50-states-thanks-to-congress/

we are now legal each state still has to adopt it which wont be long with 32 states already in. get your coins and get ready this gona be a ride

been trying to figure that out to if i did the calculator correct mine is 8:30 am same day im in idaho so you would be 9:30
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 440
Update

Just a fast update for all of our supporters.
To everyone who sent us your email and offered to help us beta test our game. We have added you to the list and you should expect an email with further instructions just after Christmas. So far 4 of you have came forward to assist but we'd still like a few more. Our target goal is 10 beta testers so please consider donating some time to the cause and send us your email and we'll add you to the list, if you haven't already.

Crowd Funding.
Our crowd funding has been progressing nicely. We hope for a sell out but want to remind everyone that no matter how much we raise, this project will continue to move forward and be developed.

Wallets.
The wallets will be released as soon as the trading is open on CCEX. The first 1000 blocks will have a zero reward while the distribution from the exchange and into wallets is taking place. After those 1000 blocks our large staking starts with a reward of 30 FLOZ per block for an estimated 40 days. You'll have coin control feature at launch which will allow you to better set up your wallet to gain the most from your staking.

We'll be back tomorrow with another update.

30 floz per block is like 30K sat a minute. That's a hefty payday for any heavy stakers.

That really is a very nice stake reward for investors. Maybe close the ico now and give us supporter the chance to hit more blocks :?)
legendary
Update

To everyone who sent us your email and offered to help us beta test our game. We have added you to the list and you should expect an email with further instructions just after Christmas. So far 4 of you have came forward to assist but we'd still like a few more. Our target goal is 10 beta testers so please consider donating some time to the cause and send us your email and we'll add you to the list, if you haven't already.

Crowd Funding.
Our crowd funding has been progressing nicely. We hope for a sell out but want to remind everyone that no matter how much we raise, this project will continue to move forward and be developed.

Wallets.
The wallets will be released as soon as the trading is open on CCEX. The first 1000 blocks will have a zero reward while the distribution from the exchange and into wallets is taking place. After those 1000 blocks our large staking starts with a reward of 30 FLOZ per block for an estimated 40 days. You'll have coin control feature at launch which will allow you to better set up your wallet to gain the most from your staking.

30 floz per block is like 30K sat a minute. That's a hefty payday for any heavy stakers.
Activity: 36
Update

Crowd Funding.

Wallets.

Activity: 7
with Canada pushing to go totally legal and  multiple states in the us pushing next year to go legal or recreational including nevada's power push to go recreational. i thing it was the perfect time to bring out this coin got me some and going to be watching to see how it unfolds as i puff on my sour diesel.

It's what got my attention to this project. Legal weed and legal stores give it a true market place that isn't clandestine.
Activity: 440
zero ppl are buying this, just sayin.
the ones that are will dump are you harder than 2 girls-1 cup.

Some people are buying. I've been watching the top 50 wallets distribution on ccex since the ico went live.
https://c-cex.com/?id=topacc&c=floz
In the last three days it's added over 15 balances.

Compare that with the other ico on ccex right now called BUILD.
https://c-cex.com/?id=topacc&c=build

If more people are buying this and if those wallets keep growing I'll be picking up a more on Sunday morning.

I am on the list at number 6 I think.

Also I am not dumping any coin they will be spent in the market when the coin is 10x+ what its current value is now at least that is being reserved.

Until then I will stake like a trooper and keep occupied with the in wallet game
with Canada pushing to go totally legal and  multiple states in the us pushing next year to go legal or recreational including nevada's power push to go recreational. i thing it was the perfect time to bring out this coin got me some and going to be watching to see how it unfolds as i puff on my sour diesel.
Pages:
Jump to: