Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 44. (Read 74732 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Personally I think the devs are legit.
yeah i have pretty similar feelings and that is why i asked them to pay me in floz for the twitter campaign .But the continuous involvment of new accounts gives me mixed feelings.

Please, don't let me be a deterrent.  I stated the reason for a new account previously, it's not to shill or promote as you can see.

Your name says otherwise but who am I to judge.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
yeah i have pretty similar feelings and that is why i asked them to pay me in floz for the twitter campaign .But the continuous involvment of new accounts gives me mixed feelings.

Please, don't let me be a deterrent.  I stated the reason for a new account previously, it's not to shill or promote as you can see.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
Now you've said it, it does make sense thanks. I am already in but if many look like they will be burned this is even more of a bargain and I will throw some more at it. Tiny supply and price to begin with, with no sell pressure who knows where this will end up but very good chance of a very nice profit

This is pretty much my thoughts as well. If it looks like lots will burn I'll grab some too. My small pile will become a whales pile if it goes that way. Smiley

You and me both partner
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Smoke weed everyday!
The way i see this, it totally sounds like a Quick grab cash. I hope dev Team get me wrong. Anyway Good luck with the ICO.

Not to really defend a dev team I don't really know but the ico amount is not really much to be a called a quick cash grab in my opinion.
Well the idea behind the project is good but with the holidays around the corners, who knows waht are the intentions of these Newbie devs.
Im still keeping my eye on the thread.

Maybe they don't want people buying and that's why they set the ico to run during the week before Christmas. Maybe they have big plans for this coin and are launching now so them and their friends can buy in and create a tiny market cap to pump this it the moon come the new year?
Personally I think the devs are legit. They have not tried to woo (for lack of a better term) us with fancy graphics and walls of text that mean nothing. I've invested a bit and I might invest a bit more as the clock winds down on the ico. By my math it ends for me at 7: 30 am on sunday morning so I'll be watching closely from late saturday night on.
Activity: 7
The way i see this, it totally sounds like a Quick grab cash. I hope dev Team get me wrong. Anyway Good luck with the ICO.

Not to really defend a dev team I don't really know but the ico amount is not really much to be a called a quick cash grab in my opinion.
Well the idea behind the project is good but with the holidays around the corners, who knows waht are the intentions of these Newbie devs.

Me too. I'm cautiously optimistic and watching to see how this shakes out over the course of the ico.   
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Interesting stuff...will be keeping an eye on development  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Now you've said it, it does make sense thanks. I am already in but if many look like they will be burned this is even more of a bargain and I will throw some more at it. Tiny supply and price to begin with, with no sell pressure who knows where this will end up but very good chance of a very nice profit

This is pretty much my thoughts as well. If it looks like lots will burn I'll grab some too. My small pile will become a whales pile if it goes that way. Smiley

That's the good thing about people not paying attention yet and so many possibly being burned is the lack of sell pressure like you said and more than that.
Your chances of hitting them big 30 floz blocks will be greatly increased Smiley
1 million sold in the sale I'll take some towards the end for sure.

zero ppl are buying this, just sayin.
the ones that are will dump are you harder than 2 girls-1 cup.

I think most people wait to invest closer to the ico ending. I also think that 5+ btc and 700+ ltc means some people are buying and the team is raising money which it can use to build the brand and fund developments.

Why do you think that. It makes no difference if you buy coins on the 1st day or the last.

Of course it does. Buying at the end let's you judge how many coins have been sold and how many are likely to be burned. Giving a late buyer a better grasp on the total coin supply and better odds at turning a profit trading an altcoin.

Just a reminder for anyone who wishes to help us beta test the game to please send us your email address in a PM and we'll add you to the list.
If it is just testing and giving a review then i could certainly do that , sent you the e-mail.

Yeah I think its just testing the inwallet game. You'll probably need the wallet to test I imagine but I too sent them my email. I love weed and gaming so why not spend some time beta testing for a good cause.
that's perfect cause i am not a hardcore developer to test something serious. The high price seemed quite interesting to me rather than games.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Just a reminder for anyone who wishes to help us beta test the game to please send us your email address in a PM and we'll add you to the list.
If it is just testing and giving a review then i could certainly do that , sent you the e-mail.

Yeah I think its just testing the inwallet game. You'll probably need the wallet to test I imagine but I too sent them my email. I love weed and gaming so why not spend some time beta testing for a good cause.
Activity: 440
Now this looks like a coin I can get into. Weed and a legal market place has so much potential. I hope the dev can pull this off.

You know this. If this project can pull of half of this road map this coin is going to be very big on the crypto peoples radar with massive green candles. No other coin is bringing that what Floz is bringing with the growing game with all its features. The decentralized market sounds like a winner, floz energy drink  and so much more a coin with purpose. The more i think about it the more i just know more coin is heading to ccex.

Oh that sounds like a bunch of fun. I'll have to send in my email.
Activity: 36
Activity: 7
Now this looks like a coin I can get into. Weed and a legal market place has so much potential. I hope the dev can pull this off.
Pages:
Jump to: