Pages:
Author

Topic: FLYP tumbler Pending issues HELP needed! Reward 200$ - page 2. (Read 207 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 8
So here is the story.

I send coins to a tumbler (i have used them before, works everytime, before this transaction i sent another 2-3 times during the same week and all worked well)
I dont know if i can mention the tumbler by name so by now i mentioned that part as the "tumbler"

* I send crypto to the tumbler to recive btc for my wallet "A" - the site confirmed they got the payment and that they send me btc.
* I can see in my wallet that the btc is incomming but pending confirmations 0
* I then send the coins from wallet "A" to wallet "B" - its says your coins is now sent even tho transaction from tumbler to wallet "A" is at 0 confirm.
* money never arrive at wallet "B", obviously because the payment from tumbler is still at 0 confirmations to wallet "A"

I can see the incomming payment in my wallet "A" history and the outgoing payment for wallet "B" but both have 0 confirmations.
Its now been 3 days.

I send with priority, thing is i am helpless cause of what i understand it is the tumblers transaction that may got sent with low fee ? The fee wich is registered for the transaction from tumbler to wallet "A" is aprox. 6usd.
so its not a low fee, and it has worked the last 100 times without any issues at all.
Why im a experience this issue? I only use web based wallet like the blockchain.com wallet.

I have the hash ID regarding tumbler to "A" transaction and i am hoping that they can either re send or raise the fee to get the transaction thru. Is there any other ways i can speed up this process?
I have contacted the tumbler but still no reply..

Anyone who can solve this (if even possible) i am willing to pay 200$ in coins. or this is 110% in the hands of the tumbler to get solved?

I tried one of theese free speedup bitcoin transaction sites..no luck there..
Pages:
Jump to: