Pages:
Author

Topic: Focus on value, price will follow - page 3. (Read 356 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
Being a member of quite few crypto projects groups on Telegram, I had to notice recent trend of many community members who think they will invest in ICO, then after the ICO end the token gets listed on Binance and the price doubles/triples, which lets them to sell the tokens and earn 200% over night. If that doesn't happen immediately, as ridiculous as it sounds, they start complaining to project owners why their investment didn't at least double and start blaming them for that straight away.

I would like to ask these people to come to senses and let the projects to develop the platforms for which the funds were collected. That way the project can really bring the value to communities and once that happens, there is a good reason for the prices to grow significantly. But let's not lose common sense by putting too much pressure on ICOs which will cause the projects to focus only on marketing and hype instead of proper project development. If you do it this way, you will thank me in a year or two.
Pages:
Jump to: