Author

Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions - page 3186. (Read 389305 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Ab-Soul is right.  Coutinho isn't worth 120m Euros just like Pogba isn't worth what he was priced in and the same goes for almost all the transfers lately.  Even Mourinho and Pep said it themselves, the transfer market today is crazy.  And it's only gonna get crazier.

The transfer market is insane and at this point , the other club that has got not enough fund to sign top player will keep on getting the bottom position. Sooner or later all the other league are going to change into la liga that is only dominated by either real madrid or barcelona every season
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
220 million € is crazy amount but even more absurd one is Coutinho for 120 million €. Like, seriously, are you out of your mind? Coutinho is great player but definitely not worth 120 million €! The market is crazy right now. This needs to be stopped.

Too many over-rated players in the last few years, it makes soccer is not like a sport anymore but a business where some people may get a great profit from window transfer. I have to agree that it needs to be stopped, I just wondering how can one player worth a full team. e.g Neymar, his buy-back clause amount can be used to build a full team with talented players.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
Ab-Soul is right.  Coutinho isn't worth 120m Euros just like Pogba isn't worth what he was priced in and the same goes for almost all the transfers lately.  Even Mourinho and Pep said it themselves, the transfer market today is crazy.  And it's only gonna get crazier.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
220 million € is crazy amount but even more absurd one is Coutinho for 120 million €. Like, seriously, are you out of your mind? Coutinho is great player but definitely not worth 120 million €! The market is crazy right now. This needs to be stopped.
yeah it looks crazy but in 5 more years 120€ million could not bring you an above average player because all the teams will get bigger budgets but other teams will start demanding higher fees so from now on expect that the record signing will be broken every year with every uoung players rose in top teams will enter a bidding war over him same thing we are seing with Mbappe this year Monaco refused 180Million nextvseason they will make sure that the player have more successful season so they can demand 250Million euros.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Milan put Karlosa Baku, Gabrijela Paleta and Josie Sosa on the transfer list. The three of them no longer train with the first team, all to hurry to leave San Siro, which has been announced for several weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I was quite shocked to see this piece of news today, Paris Saint-Germain president Al-Khelaifi suggests Neymar deal is close, Speculation in France has suggested that a world-record €222million deal to bring the Brazil star to Ligue 1, spending so much money to get Neymar may not be a good deal.

Even if the transfer is finalize and Neymar will go to team Paris Saint-Germain, but I really doubt how much PSG can achieve together as a team even with Neymar, because overall Barcelona is a much more balanced team that consists of attacking talents on almost all positions, eager to see how Neymar creativity in attacking could assist PSG in achieving a major trophy this season.

I think that in the next 48 hours Neymar will be officially a player of  Psg.
Barcelona will be able to buy dybala + coutinho or verratti and improve his team
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I was quite shocked to see this piece of news today, Paris Saint-Germain president Al-Khelaifi suggests Neymar deal is close, Speculation in France has suggested that a world-record €222million deal to bring the Brazil star to Ligue 1, spending so much money to get Neymar may not be a good deal.

Even if the transfer is finalize and Neymar will go to team Paris Saint-Germain, but I really doubt how much PSG can achieve together as a team even with Neymar, because overall Barcelona is a much more balanced team that consists of attacking talents on almost all positions, eager to see how Neymar creativity in attacking could assist PSG in achieving a major trophy this season.
Neymar leaving Barcelona is definitely going to hurt Barcelona more than it will help PSG, am sure they will buy more players next season so as to not breach the FFP, They definitely want to to compete very well in the UEFA Champions League games.
staff
Activity: 2996
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io

Manchester United has confirmed that they brought Serbian midhfielder Nemanja Matić into squad. They bought him for £40million.

Jose Mourinho said: "Nemanja is a Manchester United player and a Jose Mourinho player. He represents everything we want in a footballer; loyalty, consistency, ambition, team player.

"I would like to thank him for his desire to join us because without that, it would be impossible to have him here. I am sure our players and supporters will love him. A big welcome to our new number 31."

Ringing endorsement by JM there, it will give the player a lot of confidence and I see him improving United. His he the best player they could have bought? No, but he improves them in the midfield and is better than what they currently have for the DM position. Chelsea's loss unless they sign a good replacement, their squad is thin as it is.
With the exception of Willian, Matic was the only players who was loyal to Jose Mourinho during his turbulent year at Chelsea,He repaid Mourinho big time after he brought him back to Chelsea after leaving some time before.His presence will free Pogba from doing the defensive duties which he doesn't like.

And there goes the transfer that I don't want to happen for Manchester United.  That acquisition may not mean a lot for most, but really Matic is one of the most underrated midfielders in the EPL.  As a City fan, I hate the transfer, as a football fan I'm excited to see how this newly loaded Mourinho squad plays.

Only less than two weeks to go guys!!!
Most people are saying that the price is too much for a 29 year old but with a look at the current transfer market, i believe the price is just right. Matic has proven that he can play in the EPL, I think Chelsea letting him go are going to regret it, They dont know how Bakayoka is going to fare in the EPL,
Good signing but 40 million for a 29yr old is excessive. I mean they had Schneiderlin, why didn't they keep him? Nonetheless, best of luck to Nemanja, a massive upgrade on Fellaini.

i think is expensive price, with 29 year old, and contribution last season in chelsea is not maximum, and still under Ngolo kante
but jose mourinho like this nemanja style

i think nemanja matic defender miedfielder , position same with pogba or carrick not fellani
i think the reason that Jose want ro keep fellaini is that he is a good header and he may need him in a couple of games or use him as a sub most of the time and he can help him defend against teams that mostly attack on air balls or contribute in offense against teams that doesn't leave much space also Fellaini helped in bringing Lukaku so he is loyal to the club so at the end i don't expect from fellaini to start in most of the games but we will most likely to see him as a sub for Herrera or Pogba also he will be helping in rotating players.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Good signing but 40 million for a 29yr old is excessive. I mean they had Schneiderlin, why didn't they keep him? Nonetheless, best of luck to Nemanja, a massive upgrade on Fellaini.

i think is expensive price, with 29 year old, and contribution last season in chelsea is not maximum, and still under Ngolo kante
but jose mourinho like this nemanja style

i think nemanja matic defender miedfielder , position same with pogba or carrick not fellani
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Manchester United has confirmed that they brought Serbian midhfielder Nemanja Matić into squad. They bought him for £40million.

Jose Mourinho said: "Nemanja is a Manchester United player and a Jose Mourinho player. He represents everything we want in a footballer; loyalty, consistency, ambition, team player.

"I would like to thank him for his desire to join us because without that, it would be impossible to have him here. I am sure our players and supporters will love him. A big welcome to our new number 31."

Ringing endorsement by JM there, it will give the player a lot of confidence and I see him improving United. His he the best player they could have bought? No, but he improves them in the midfield and is better than what they currently have for the DM position. Chelsea's loss unless they sign a good replacement, their squad is thin as it is.
With the exception of Willian, Matic was the only players who was loyal to Jose Mourinho during his turbulent year at Chelsea,He repaid Mourinho big time after he brought him back to Chelsea after leaving some time before.His presence will free Pogba from doing the defensive duties which he doesn't like.

And there goes the transfer that I don't want to happen for Manchester United.  That acquisition may not mean a lot for most, but really Matic is one of the most underrated midfielders in the EPL.  As a City fan, I hate the transfer, as a football fan I'm excited to see how this newly loaded Mourinho squad plays.

Matic is not really going to be in manchester united. If they want to spend alot of money for matic then they should go for other player. Sometimes united is just so stupid to keep on spending money like that when they can go for another player that has better quality and also at the same time much cheaper
I do not agree with you *united is just so stupid* ,  Ibrahimovic, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, eric bailly , Matic and Lucaco combined cost the team about 220 million, and Paris will buy Neymar with 220 million .
Ibrahimovic is not in the team anymore. To be honest the 220 million is a good deal for PSG as they will will make a lot of it back on product sales and stuff. On top of that, his value would have been higher if there wasnt a release clause in his contract. Sadly, all Spanish clubs need to have a release clause. Just think of it, who will sell more shirts? Neymar? or Mkhitaryan,Bailly, Matic combined? Matic is a decent player but his form hasnt been consistent.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/

Matic is not really going to be in manchester united. If they want to spend alot of money for matic then they should go for other player. Sometimes united is just so stupid to keep on spending money like that when they can go for another player that has better quality and also at the same time much cheaper
I do not agree with you *united is just so stupid* ,  Ibrahimovic, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, eric bailly , Matic and Lucaco combined cost the team about 220 million, and Paris will buy Neymar with 220 million .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =

He's 29 but still has quality, it's the price that fits me for a Matic. His role was quite important last season. I think Matic is a better player than schneiderlin and Fellaini. The midfield with Pogba Matic is a good combination in my opinion.

According to Sky Sports, Chelsea is interested in Leicester's Danny Drinkwater. Besides him, Chelsea's potential targets for Midfield are Ross Barkley(Everton) and Alex Oxlade Chamberlain(Arsenal).
Liverpool apparently already preparing for a replacement of Coutinho if this player really went to Barcelona and that player is Christian Pulisic from Borussia Dortmund although Pulisic still 18 year old but he has playing regularly with Dortmund even last season he was played 43 times with made 5 goals and 13 assist and his playing style is very similar just like Coutinho
some news says that Liverpool have rejected a formal offer from Barcelona to sign Coutinho for 80 million euros but Batcelona have raised its offer to 100 million euros, but was also rejected by Liverpool management also Juergen Klopp commented on the departure of Coutinho from the English club, asserting his categorical rejection while Coutinho recently signed a new contract with Liverpool keeping him for the next five years. So ut will be very difficult for Bacelona to find their target this season also they still needs to turn off PSG interest over Neymar it will be a big blow for them if PSG managed to do the impossible
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Ac milan would also be interested in CR7!
This transfer would be sensational but I think that's hardly what's happening, especially because the Milan this season plays the Europa league. Next year may be a transfer not entirely impossible.

AC Milan has gone crazy, their new owner wants to make his debut season remarkable. that is why his team authority has tried their best to collect potential players regarding a good team. there is money is not a problem so they have already spent a lot. but this rumor will remain a rumor because there is no chance to come CR7 here to sing.
That is highly unlikely if Cristiano Ronaldo would ever leave Real Madrid it is because of he is going back to Manchester United. Additionally contacting the agent of Ronaldo does not mean a thing it does not mean AC Milan is contacting the agent because of CR7, also the latest player linked with AC Milan is Diego Costa who has the same agent as CR7 does which is Gestifute which seems to be reasonable, this media people are trying to make noise again by making some fancy headlines for us to read.
The perfect time to have left Real Madrid was during the summer break after the tax evasion charges were brought against Cristiano Ronaldo.  He doesn't seem to be going anywhere at all and Diego Costa will be going to Atletico Madrid and not AC MILAN, I think he has made it perfectly clear.
Jump to: