Pages:
Author

Topic: [FOR HIRE]Need some writing done? I'm the guy! - page 2. (Read 9803 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 504
how much for 1000 words ?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
May be contacting you soon to write stuff in relation to a heating site that I run for a customer, would you be able to write for this?

Would consist of just writing the pages on the site and I'd have a designer actually go ahead and make your words fit in nicely.

Home heating is the concept by the way.

PM what you got in mind when you're ready, and I'll be happy to help you the best I can.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
May be contacting you soon to write stuff in relation to a heating site that I run for a customer, would you be able to write for this?

Would consist of just writing the pages on the site and I'd have a designer actually go ahead and make your words fit in nicely.

Home heating is the concept by the way.
legendary
That's correct.
Activity: 491
Merit: 500
Hey there, I assume this is still going?

legendary

can u write forum posts ?

I can. PM what you have in mind.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

can u write forum posts ?
legendary
Can you make a proposal about a study chemistry? I just want to know about it

Sorry for the late response, but what do you mean. Feel free to PM in more details exactly what you want and we can discuss it.
legendary

Will not be taking that offer, but am willing to discuss it over there as it is a completely unrelated topic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Can you make a proposal about a study chemistry? I just want to know about it
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
$20 per 500 is just too much,
the standard 500 word article is only $3-$5.

Yes, most of the people are offering their services for 500 word article for $5. and it is considered as a good rate.
20$ per articles quite costly unless you are a writer who has Nobel award  Wink or a very high profile writer.

Most QUALITY original article writing is done at this rate, with some charging even more. As the saying goes - you get what you pay for.

You can find online most of the tying work but their payout is less.  What are you offering for a 500 Words post.
$5 to 6 can be for average writer and $10 and above should be for good writer.
legendary

Yes, most of the people are offering their services for 500 word article for $5. and it is considered as a good rate.
20$ per articles quite costly unless you are a writer who has Nobel award  Wink or a very high profile writer.

Most QUALITY original article writing is done at this rate, with some charging even more. As the saying goes - you get what you pay for.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 103
SEO Expert & Online Marketer
Activity: 112

OFFER YOUR WRITING SKILLS HERE:

http://humanresources.i2p.xyz/
legendary
Bump. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and good New Years!
legendary
If your offer is still valid, i am looking for people which write short blog articles about crypto currency topics. Depending on the quality, I am willing to pay between 0.001 to 0.005 BTC per article.

How short is short? If you want extremely short posts (less than 50 words), I could do it at that price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If your offer is still valid, i am looking for people which write short blog articles about crypto currency topics. Depending on the quality, I am willing to pay between 0.001 to 0.005 BTC per article.
Pages:
Jump to: