Pages:
Author

Topic: [FOR HIRE]Need some writing done? I'm the guy! - page 3. (Read 9803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Article rates, previous work and samples all available on request. PM for more information. I'm capable of writing most anything, with my expertise on Bitcoin news.

Ballpark rate is $20+ per 500 words. Depending on the due date, word count, etc. price will change.

Plethora of previous work: http://bitcoinist.net/author/nigel/

If you're ever swamped in work, or just plain-old don't feel like writing something. You can feel free to contact me, and I would be happy to work for you.
I could take some work off your hand, while you still make a profit for facilitating the transaction.

University Student with a high-capability for writing up through college-level work.

Interesting suggestion, will keep that in mind.
Activity: 462
Merit: 336
Article rates, previous work and samples all available on request. PM for more information. I'm capable of writing most anything, with my expertise on Bitcoin news.

Ballpark rate is $20+ per 500 words. Depending on the due date, word count, etc. price will change.

If you're ever swamped in work, or just plain-old don't feel like writing something. You can feel free to contact me, and I would be happy to work for you.
I could take some work off your hand, while you still make a profit for facilitating the transaction.

University Student with a high-capability for writing up through college-level work.
legendary
I am also one of an article writer but not in the bitcoin topics. I think that 20$+ per article is more than double than the reasonable price even for bitcoin topics. Hope you will get someone that pay you that amount.

Considering I have maintained both short and long term assignments at this pay rate, I think it's certainly a fair price. To each their own however.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I am also one of an article writer but not in the bitcoin topics. I think that 20$+ per article is more than double than the reasonable price even for bitcoin topics. Hope you will get someone that pay you that amount.
legendary
Sending PM.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Do you still do this sort of work? Please PM us if so!
legendary
do you offer articles yours self or do we have to provide topic and images etc.  meaning I do see http://bitcoinist.net/author/nigel/ if there was a contract made say 5 articles  a week  to start would you write articles your self and post your self. ?

I can do both, but with one time or short-term clients I usually prefer the latter so we both know what's expected from each other beforehand.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
do you offer articles yours self or do we have to provide topic and images etc.  meaning I do see http://bitcoinist.net/author/nigel/ if there was a contract made say 5 articles  a week  to start would you write articles your self and post your self. ?
legendary
20 usd per 500 words is impossible to spend and there are many websites who are offering article for as low as 0.5 usd .

You must show some work before you start getting paid for it .

Work is available to show, and I've linked it multiple times. Do you want me to PM you a link?
legendary

Considering you made a mistake in the advertisement yourself... I'll have to see.

You should've done this in school time Smiley, wouldve saved some uni kids.

Forgive any mistakes written here, as I do not check all posts on a forum for grammatical errors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
20 usd per 500 words is impossible to spend and there are many websites who are offering article for as low as 0.5 usd .

You must show some work before you start getting paid for it .
Activity: 238

Considering you made a mistake in the advertisement yourself... I'll have to see.

You should've done this in school time Smiley, wouldve saved some uni kids.
legendary

I don't know where you are getting that metric, and even if you had a website or BTT thread was advertising that either:

1. Article is either of poor quality, or the article isn't original content.
2. Limited offer.

Botttom line is if you want a quality article, $3-$5 for 500 words isn't going to cut it. PM me anytime you need an article, and I can either write one up for you, or show you some more previous examples of work if you'd like Smiley

hhhhmmmm pm me one of your previous work, ill check it.

Sent you a PM Smiley hope we can do business together!
Activity: 164

I don't know where you are getting that metric, and even if you had a website or BTT thread was advertising that either:

2. Limited offer.

Botttom line is if you want a quality article, $3-$5 for 500 words isn't going to cut it. PM me anytime you need an article, and I can either write one up for you, or show you some more previous examples of work if you'd like Smiley

hhhhmmmm pm me one of your previous work, ill check it.
legendary
$20 per 500 is just too much,
the standard 500 word article is only $3-$5.

2. Limited offer.

Activity: 164
$20 per 500 is just too much,
the standard 500 word article is only $3-$5.
legendary
About which topics can you write ? I mean it which themes do you really know, not which can you find on wikipedia.

Breaking News, Bitcoin beginner basic information, Altcoins, seriously PM me or something with a topic and I can tell you if I can or cannot do that. It'll be easier for the both of us that way Smiley
Activity: 140
About which topics can you write ? I mean it which themes do you really know, not which can you find on wikipedia.
legendary
Highly recommended

Thanks for vouch, I have worked with bassguitarman on three articles now Smiley Looking forward to more
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
BetcoinRakeback.com
I'm not understanding what you are saying, can you explain? Do you need a writer? Do you need a host for WordPress? PM me if you'd like.

Hes trying to get free content Sad

Well there is difference between free and partnership I think.

When a domain is $3 and content costs $5+ per article there isn't much difference imo.
Pages:
Jump to: