Pages:
Author

Topic: [For Sale] Scrypt A2 Terminator - 95mhs - Open to offers - page 3. (Read 6274 times)

Activity: 587
Merit: 500
Ok ok.

Price dropped to match current prices.

Zighash is a good price, but you can only use certain pools, which is good don't get me wrong, but Betarigs yields better profits long term.

$3999, hosting has a few weeks left. Instant login details sent once payment has been made.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
gawminer or zighash selling these new for 3999 now
$3650 to be exact(:

well there ya go, even better Wink

face it OP..at this point either take the huge loss or just continue to mine with it Tongue
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
$3650 to be exact(:
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This right here is what is hurting you sale, I would be willing to go 5 btc shipped to Texas.
Dropped price, yet again.

Hit me up with some more questions.

Had a few timewasters, but appreciate any offer.
You can buy that amount of hash for $1800

http://zighash.com/collections/zenminer/products/1-month-free-zenminer-hosting-1x-falcon-and-1x-black-widow-40mh-s

Buy two of those

Prices are dropping!

For more than double the power comsumption too  Grin  Grin

Anyway, dropped the price by $500.
You can buy that amount of hash for $1800

http://zighash.com/collections/zenminer/products/1-month-free-zenminer-hosting-1x-falcon-and-1x-black-widow-40mh-s

Buy two of those

Prices are dropping!

it probably ain't the same power usage as the A2...but oh well...that is a good deal...thanks for posting that...think i might pick me up 1 or 2 of those Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Small bump on this.

I've just paid for another months hosting, so this is for sale with 4 weeks hosting.

Willing to listen to offers as stated above.

No one will offer anything close to what you want for it...but glwys anyways

But just in case I'll offer 5btc Wink

Thanks, but no thanks.

The price I'm asking, or willing to accept, will ROI within 4-5 months, which for any ASIC would be fantastic.

I'm literally only selling because I need the BTC for various other ventures. If it doesn't sell, it'll carry on earning for me.

Yea I'm sure difficulty won't go up at all  Roll Eyes
Small bump on this.

I've just paid for another months hosting, so this is for sale with 4 weeks hosting.

Thanks, but no thanks.

The price I'm asking, or willing to accept, will ROI within 4-5 months, which for any ASIC would be fantastic.

I'm literally only selling because I need the BTC for various other ventures. If it doesn't sell, it'll carry on earning for me.

says you Tongue i doubt it will ROI at that price...new hw coming online everyday will make it impossible for that to happen Smiley
Activity: 392
Let's get rich together
sorry, why you selling them??  Smiley
Small bump on this.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Small bump on this.

Small bump on this.

Not hurting anyone...  If you feel it is so low why don't you post a better price you'd pay. This is how markets are made.

Did not say you were. Was more of a compliment on your bargain shopping abilities, because you win some once in a while.

i just got almost 80mh/s for 5.06 btc Grin do i get a compliment on my bargain shopping? hehe Wink ya you win some once in a while...but the long road to get there doesn't help Tongue
Bumping.

Appreciate any offers, just reply, PM or SKYPE Smiley
Since you are not getting a lot of bites I'll bid 5 btc shipped to North Carolina. In a couple weeks when the rally starts and bitcoin jumps over $1000 a piece you'll have your asking price.

Smiley

Appreciate the interest, but rather just keep it mining than sell it for that low.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Not hurting anyone...  If you feel it is so low why don't you post a better price you'd pay. This is how markets are made.

Did not say you were. Was more of a compliment on your bargain shopping abilities, because you win some once in a while.
Pages:
Jump to: