Pages:
Author

Topic: [For Sale] Scrypt A2 Terminator - 95mhs - Open to offers - page 4. (Read 6274 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500
Not hurting anyone...  If you feel it is so low why don't you post a better price you'd pay. This is how markets are made.
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Since you are not getting a lot of bites I'll bid 5 btc shipped to North Carolina. In a couple weeks when the rally starts and bitcoin jumps over $1000 a piece you'll have your asking price.

Smiley

Every time I see one of Andrew's post it is negotiating for a really low/bargain price smh.
Activity: 819
Since you are not getting a lot of bites I'll bid 5 btc shipped to North Carolina. In a couple weeks when the rally starts and bitcoin jumps over $1000 a piece you'll have your asking price.

Smiley
Activity: 587
Brought price down.

PM me if needed.
Been getting a few PMs but nothing concrete.

Answered all PM's. Should be online for short while or SKYPE if you need anything else.
Push this to the top again. Answered the couple of PM's over the last day or so.
$6000 too much?
Make me an offer.
Seems price is roughly $6000 currently going by what others have for sale.
Get in touch!
Willing to negotiate on price.
No bites on this?

Make me an offer.
Changed price to $6999 to reflect the current market price and ROI opportunity.

It's been made aware to me that a user called dqwancey is trying to sell this miner. DO NOT deal with this person. I'm the sole owner of this ASIC

Hi guys.

I've a 95mhs miner hosted in a DC that I'm wanting to sell. It is currently hosted in China.
I can ship it anywhere in the world for extra cost.
Or once paid, I can give you the username/password/IP of the miner and you can switch to your pools within 5 minutes.

Escrow can be used and is encouraged. Buyer pays fees.

Buyer will also be responsible for paying the hosting fee of the miner, which will be $135 a month. All the details will be transferred to the new owner.

As it's hosted in a different country to me I don't have physical pictures, obviously.

If anyone wants to ask any questions, just go ahead and ask. PM me for Skype address if needed.

Miner has latest firmware, allows 95mhs now!

Hosting has been paid as of 04/12/14 - So that is 4 weeks hosting paid for, by me.

Price is open to offers now Shipping extra if required.
Pages:
Jump to: