Pages:
Author

Topic: Forbes thinks Swarm.Fund can bring crypto into the mainstream - page 3. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yes, most "news" websites are about clicks and advertising revenue. This isn't just true for cryptocurrency; but, for everything imaginable. It explains the renewed political turmoil in the world too. Journalism, for the most part is dead.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Web sites post "submissions"
I have watched about 30 coins do this with every major site since 2013.

Franko coin was featured on the Wallstreet Journal.
Coin dev's have known this for 4 years..
Write up some bullshit then send it to them... then they post it.
Then run here and post how the "site" backs their coin.

Then make sure to get IBM.. "big Banks" and of course "Azure" on boards to do it right  Grin
Just wait.. i am predicting it right now.
GOOGLE will "supporting" coins soon enough too.
I just heard they are expanding they cloud computing platform in EUR in the news.
Pretty soon coin devs will get their coin bullshit onto their servers then.. BAM !
GOOGLE SUPPORTS XYZ SHITCOIN ..news at the talk LOL
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
thank you for your information. But now I think I dont believe anything on internet. Many fake news and useless news everyday. only believe myself when invest to something
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
You do understand almost anyone can write for Forbes?

Note the disclaimer just below the author's name.

"Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own."

Always makes me laugh when I see someone suggest being in a Forbes article is a big deal. Those days are long gone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
So i`ve checked the Swarm presale page aaaand: "Purchase Amount (minimum 50,000 $USD equivalent in ETH)"...  I mean, really? Fifty thousand dollars? They should`ve gone for the million straight away.

LOL ridiculous, hope this fails hard.
Activity: 312
Merit: 104
So i`ve checked the Swarm presale page aaaand: "Purchase Amount (minimum 50,000 $USD equivalent in ETH)"...  I mean, really? Fifty thousand dollars? They should`ve gone for the million straight away.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
crypto revolution
easy to get an article in Forbes. Yawn. So what!?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
ico just started:

https://swarm.fund/

after much consideration and research, I have decided to invest in this project, too much potential to pass it up
a new business model that intersects with mainstream economic functionality and utilizes blockchain could get mainstream adoption before bitcoin

seems like this is what Swarm Fund is seeking to accomplish
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
No individual or news outlet will ever dictate wither a "coin" will go mainstream. Bitcoin is as mainstream as you get, and yet hardly any person not directly involved with digital currencies has no clue about what bitcoin is, let alone any digital currency.

Forbes and all the news outlets that cover "the next bitcoin" this and that are full of shit. No coin will become more mainstream than bitcoin, unless there is serious action behind it, such as getting listed to world exchanges and etc.
yeah, a lot of more traditional investors could be brought into crypto world via coverage of promising projects like Swarm via mainstream financial media
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
The forbes already published a lot of the content about the crypto currency, it looks the forbes can make the project or something is a part of crypto get a lot of interest by those person was not a crypto users.
The forbes give a huge deal with the hype for the swarm platform.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's obvious nowadays, the people who are holder are the largest backer of a token.
Forbes have for years influenced the stock market and now they are entering the crypto world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Interesting article. And I agree that Forbes covering is impressive. The token sale will start in a little bit more than a week, so let see will it be successful or not
Pages:
Jump to: