Pages:
Author

Topic: FortuneJack.com Campaign – Earn up to 0.2 BTC A Month!!! Weekly Payments. - page 43. (Read 101898 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Position:Senior member
FortuneJack username: cazkooo

I assume we have to join the 1 week trial first?
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
Position:Senior member
FortuneJack username: wina

For one open slot ....Thnks
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Send you PM please check  Smiley

Post count for next week: 1646 + This
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1204
www.fortunejack.com
Dear Campaign participants,

Today as usual the weekly payments have been made to the active participants of the campaign. We have updated the list of participants.

Our Current list:

Adaseb
Bajing
CarlesPuyol
katerniko1
jpouza
enhu
lite
Falconer
poplolnman
crytoboost
bering
frank0929
Maku
fullypak
ingiltere
fulgdenea
faince222
MonsterV
shulio

Muttley has been excluded from the list of participants since he/she has not been engaged in active posting in Gambling Section. Consequently,  we have one opening for a new participant.
As far as the last three participants are concerned faince222 , MonsterV , shulio please send us your username in order to make campaign bonus transfer to your account.  Please be active and become the member of our campaign.

FortuneJack wishes you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
27th payment received with bonus!

Merry Christmas!

Post count for next week: 1556

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Dear Campaign participants,

Weekly payments are made to the active participants of the campaign. We have updated the list of participants.

Our Current list:

Adaseb
Bajing
CarlesPuyol
katerniko1
jpouza
enhu
lite
Falconer
poplolnman
crytoboost
bering
frank0929
Maku
fullypak
ingiltere
fulgdenea

These 4 people have been added to our list of campaign participants. Wellcome! Smiley

Muttley
faince222
MonsterV
shulio

Please be active and become the member of our campaign. Good Luck!!

Hey Fortunejack, I suggest you to update the list in the main thread !!! It is passed one week Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
There is maximum 20 slots at the moment not 24 Wink

oh sorry i wrong some time ago FortuneJack  added 4 participants I think 20 + 4 but I forget them also kicked four participants
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
can i choose this campaign ?   Huh

Reap op carefully full member are not allowed to join this campaign

Participants: Senior, Hero, Legendary

not available slot in this campaign only 24 slots open all positions have been filled  you should wait for next Thursday

There is maximum 20 slots at the moment not 24 Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

not available slot in this campaign only 24 slots open all positions have been filled  you should wait for next Thursday
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 980
Shocked really powerfull and well paid campaign, it seems the signature campaigns in bitcointalk are getting serious, and it is really nice  Smiley
 Does the campaign have a limited numers of slots?
i think yes this campaign have a limited numbers of slots and currently full https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13275819
legendary
Activity: 966
 Shocked really powerfull and well paid campaign, it seems the signature campaigns in bitcointalk are getting serious, and it is really nice  Smiley
 Does the campaign have a limited numers of slots?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thank you for accept me in your signature campaign. I really appreciate it and I promise to be strongly active
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
--snip--
it's none of your business broh!. FortuneJack should have made it clear before making any such announcements cause people don't like free promoting or charity i guess.

@MinerHQ I could give you 0.04 without any interest ,if you are really in need and you could pay me back when you collect some from other signatures. But let this thing go ,it's a silly mistake and shouldn't be turned into an accusation.

Thanks for you're offer. No, I no need any coins now. But he has openly cheated me, that's what I couldn't take it.

That's it. Nothing personal here. I hate people cheating others.

First he didn't paid people for there work and other one he didn't follow his own rules. He knows that he made a silly mistake but still defending it.
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
--snip--
it's none of your business broh!. FortuneJack should have made it clear before making any such announcements cause people don't like free promoting or charity i guess.

@MinerHQ I could give you 0.04 without any interest ,if you are really in need and you could pay me back when you collect some from other signatures. But let this thing go ,it's a silly mistake and shouldn't be turned into an accusation.
legendary
So you expect people to work for you free of cost until you accept them in to you scam campaign? This show that your real intention of getting marking your service at free of cost.
Why didn't you asked OP before enrolling ? i did, solely to avoid this situation.
Hard luck man but let it go.

Had you checked the last week's participant list? you were not listed there, that's why you did not get paid.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13204153
It's waste ,you cannot make people work for free otherwise that should be cleared before.

Now this FortuneJack.com istarted deleting my posts that means he accepted his mistakes
i dont see proofs of you calling fortunejack a scam as i have been in this campaign for long time and i got paid every single week i made requirements + bonus and everything,regarding their games and withdrawals i never had any problems with it i cashed out couple btc (almost everytime i get paid i try my luck) and everytime i won sometimes 0.3-0.5 btc i always got paid so bring proofs.
regards.
-Katerniko1

Off-course you will trust him because you got a negative feedback from tursted member but still he is keeping you in the campaign so obviously you need to support him.

As per his rules he suppose to remove you for this feedback.

Trade with extreme caution! Scammer waiting for a chance. Alt of sportfan

What kind of proof you want. Just check the quality of posts I posted for last week and the member he has choosen than you will come to know whether he has followed his rules or not. I'm asking him to provide me a proof where he has posted that he will not pay for the members who will not qualify.

My post quality is even much better than your's.
trusted user? is he on default list? no hes not.. and even if i am alt of sportfan witch i dont know who he is or anything i have checked his profile and he didnt scam anyone  Wink bring proofs then we can talk.. otherwise go cry in some corner..
regards.
-Katerniko1

Looks like you're an idiot. You posted a trust feedback to NitrogenSports saying that don't trust them! without any proof but you can me to provide a proof.

This shows that you're completely off minded person.

@Minerhq - you're correct. katerniko1 has posted that feedback without a proper proof.

@katerniko1 stop posting spam comments all over the gambling section and contribute with some good valuable comments.
i have left dont trust them! i havent acused them of anything else.. so i dont need a proof to trust them or not.
and on 2nd stop acusing me of spamming if you have problems with my posts post in meta or contact fortunejack for "spamming"
and next time minerHQ dont make new account to make yourself right you look lame like that
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
ASK ME FOR LOANS
So you expect people to work for you free of cost until you accept them in to you scam campaign? This show that your real intention of getting marking your service at free of cost.
Why didn't you asked OP before enrolling ? i did, solely to avoid this situation.

Had you checked the last week's participant list? you were not listed there, that's why you did not get paid.

It's waste ,you cannot make people work for free otherwise that should be cleared before.

Now this FortuneJack.com istarted deleting my posts that means he accepted his mistakes
i dont see proofs of you calling fortunejack a scam as i have been in this campaign for long time and i got paid every single week i made requirements + bonus and everything,regarding their games and withdrawals i never had any problems with it i cashed out couple btc (almost everytime i get paid i try my luck) and everytime i won sometimes 0.3-0.5 btc i always got paid so bring proofs.
regards.
-Katerniko1

Off-course you will trust him because you got a negative feedback from tursted member but still he is keeping you in the campaign so obviously you need to support him.

What kind of proof you want. Just check the quality of posts I posted for last week and the member he has choosen than you will come to know whether he has followed his rules or not. I'm asking him to provide me a proof where he has posted that he will not pay for the members who will not qualify.

trusted user? is he on default list? no hes not.. and even if i am alt of sportfan witch i dont know who he is or anything i have checked his profile and he didnt scam anyone  Wink bring proofs then we can talk.. otherwise go cry in some corner..
regards.
-Katerniko1

Looks like you're an idiot. You posted a trust feedback to NitrogenSports saying that don't trust them! without any proof but you can me to provide a proof.

@Minerhq - you're correct. katerniko1 has posted that feedback without a proper proof.

@katerniko1 stop posting spam comments all over the gambling section and contribute with some good valuable comments.
legendary

regards.
-Katerniko1

regards.
-Katerniko1

legendary

regards.
-Katerniko1

trusted user? is he on default list? no hes not.. and even if i am alt of sportfan witch i dont know who he is or anything i have checked his profile and he didnt scam anyone  Wink bring proofs then we can talk.. otherwise go cry in some corner..
regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary

regards.
-Katerniko1

Pages:
Jump to: