Pages:
Author

Topic: FortuneJack.com Campaign – Earn up to 0.2 BTC A Month!!! Weekly Payments. - page 47. (Read 101898 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1204
www.fortunejack.com
4 empty spots but many requests. Is it first come, first serve or any other requirements?

The requirement we have for selecting 4 members for the campaign, is that those candidates have to submit more than 15 posts in the section Gambling per week. Please be active and become the member of our campaign. Good Luck!!

I'm not a member but just asking question to clarify for others as well. You mean you're allowing every one to participate for this week and you will select 4 of them after one week?

Everyone can participate, who is active in Gambling section and posts more than 15 posts. Based on the activity of the potential members during this week and next week we will select most active 4 members. 
So i am not in your campaign now , the decision will be made after 1 week ?
i guess the first enrolled one's should be enrolled.

Yes. Next week.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
4 empty spots but many requests. Is it first come, first serve or any other requirements?

The requirement we have for selecting 4 members for the campaign, is that those candidates have to submit more than 15 posts in the section Gambling per week. Please be active and become the member of our campaign. Good Luck!!

I'm not a member but just asking question to clarify for others as well. You mean you're allowing every one to participate for this week and you will select 4 of them after one week?

Everyone can participate, who is active in Gambling section and posts more than 15 posts. Based on the activity of the potential members during this week and next week we will select most active 4 members. 
So i am not in your campaign now , the decision will be made after 1 week ?
i guess the first enrolled one's should be enrolled.
legendary
www.fortunejack.com

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

legendary
www.fortunejack.com

Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
username : jayce2

If selected, I will not dissapoint you, thankyou  Smiley
Activity: 840
applying for free slot

username : webcreator

thankyou
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Please consider me, I have been loyal for over 6 months + in the campaign before the reduce of the participants , Thankyou  Smiley

FJ username : shulio

post count start 1527
legendary
www.fortunejack.com
Received payment again as usual.
It was my 4th week and received 0.08!
Posts for next week: 1029

Keep up the good work!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Received payment again as usual.
It was my 4th week and received 0.08!
Posts for next week: 1029
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
updating in a sec...

Fortunejack username : heut
Activity: 525
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
i would like to get in again...
posts - 440

Position:Senior member
FortuneJack username: wina

would like to be a part of this campaign.
thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
I would like to join and previously I requested you. Can you accept me, I would like to join,

Fortune Jack User Name:   minerHQ
Activity:   280
Position:   Sr. Member

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Add me

Usern Name : MonsterV
legendary
www.fortunejack.com
Dear Campaign participants,

Weekly payments are made to the active participants of the week. We have updated the list of campaign participants. We have 4 spare place for you to join! Please tell us if you want to join our campaign.

Our Current list:

Adaseb
Bajing
CarlesPuyol
katerniko1
jpouza
enhu
lite
Falconer
poplolnman
crytoboost
bering
frank0929
Maku
fullypak
ingiltere
fulgdenea

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Payment received. Thank you very much. Good luck to you.
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
So you still haven't removed everaja? Do you really like your reputation being ruined by a user that has scammed in the past? If you do, good luck
have peace !
just wanted to let you know , i have already sent pm(4 days back , approx) to FJ about ,that i am no part of the campaign anymore.
and no bad reputation for the campaign as people who have dealt with me personally know me who i am and not the one you think , i am not the one who just bought a account and start caring for forum suddenly , hope that you will be recovered soon.
feel free to not respond to this msg.
legendary
www.fortunejack.com
I'm interesting to join again. If spot available for me.
Thank you.

Dear User,

We will inform you as soon as we have the opening for the new member.

Thank you for your interest.

Best Regards,
legendary
Activity: 1204
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I'm interesting to join again. If spot available for me.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: