Pages:
Author

Topic: fortunejack.com POSSIBLE EXIT SCAM - page 2. (Read 4529 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
March 06, 2017, 08:54:25 AM
MUST READ

-snip for space-

Regarding your accusation about the jackpot, of course your "3" is not counted because your "3" is actually 03. To be counted it should be 3x.xx not 03.xx. In this case, you misundertsood the rules IMO.
I'm not trying to defend them, just want to help you to understand the rules about the jackpot based on my own understanding.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

But what you'll say after watching this?

Okay unless you can show me other proof that there is another rules for the jackpot then Im going to assume that you dont understand what it means of 1x.xx - 8x.xx ? obviously 3.xx is not going to be counted for the jackpot and I dont see why you are making hussle out of this when we are discussing more about their withdrawal issue here
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 06, 2017, 08:44:05 AM
DELETE   Tongue Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
March 06, 2017, 08:30:23 AM
or just wait for today because fortunejack will decrease the limit to 0.01 btc.
Yes i have just contacted their live support and they said yes exactly at 9 A.M. server time they will decrease minimum amount to withdraw

I just asked the same question on their live support and said the same answer to me. Lets see if they would decrease the withdrawal limit and would follow to their promises to the public.Hesitations from other players or community would be answer after 9 AM server time. We need to wait.
its only 3 more hours and we will see if they will change it to .01 instead of .1btc for withdrawal as many players are anticipating this
change since the management already inform the forum about this particular change that will happen today, keep your word FJ
and most of the players will play back again for sure, good luck.
Fortunejack will decrease the limit to 0.01 btc. It's neccessary to everyone can easy withdraw with their money.
This is exactly the point why the public soo much reacted on this sudden change on withdrawals which FJ did. Some say that they are already becoming scam or an exit scam.Its really necessary to a certain reputable gambling site to lower its limit so that people would love to play without any worries related on the minimum withdrawals.
Don't you think this is unfair if you increase the minimum limit without making any prior notice/announcement?Or course it is.Reaction from public was very normal on this matter,IMO.
However things are now back to normal and hope those people who complained are now satisfied with this decision.
Minimum withdraw is now set to 0.01 BTC permanently.
I can confirm that the minimum withdraw is now 0.01 btc. i made a withdraw today below .1 btc and fees they're paying is high(for faster confirmations). fortunejack is currently paying 622 sat /per byte for the fees.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
March 06, 2017, 06:26:46 AM
Yes i have just contacted their live support and they said yes exactly at 9 A.M. server time they will decrease minimum amount to withdraw

I just asked the same question on their live support and said the same answer to me. Lets see if they would decrease the withdrawal limit and would follow to their promises to the public.Hesitations from other players or community would be answer after 9 AM server time. We need to wait.
its only 3 more hours and we will see if they will change it to .01 instead of .1btc for withdrawal as many players are anticipating this
change since the management already inform the forum about this particular change that will happen today, keep your word FJ
Fortunejack will decrease the limit to 0.01 btc. It's neccessary to everyone can easy withdraw with their money.
This is exactly the point why the public soo much reacted on this sudden change on withdrawals which FJ did. Some say that they are already becoming scam or an exit scam.Its really necessary to a certain reputable gambling site to lower its limit so that people would love to play without any worries related on the minimum withdrawals.
Don't you think this is unfair if you increase the minimum limit without making any prior notice/announcement?Or course it is.Reaction from public was very normal on this matter,IMO.
However things are now back to normal and hope those people who complained are now satisfied with this decision.
Minimum withdraw is now set to 0.01 BTC permanently.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
March 06, 2017, 06:25:36 AM
Hello

I think fortunejack is pulling a exit scam.

Is anyone else having problems with withdrawls.

There making excuse after excuse.

Any one else have problems

Maybe there are some technical issues in their part, I had tried it once and it is really fine for me, or maybe if the users are brand new they would not let them off if I don't give higher amounts, but I have seen many complaints recently that is why I have been out for a while in their site, but I think PM their contact service maybe there are just a technical problem and needs to be fix first.

nope as stated by the owner they truly implemented that for some reason but i forget what it is and also i'm not sure for now if they're lower down the limits to 0.01 or maybe they'll stand for it. People should think about it since we cannot sure on what is the real intention of fortunejack for doing that and maybe to get more info about it we should follow more in their thread to get the most latest news.

They are been criticized for implementing it and i think fortunejack owner will adjust.

Oh! that is why? I never really know the real issue about it and recently been in their thread but I think we need to keep up the reading on their page for more info why and what fortune jack might up to, but anyways thanks for stating the real situation why they had that kind of issues!

as stated above my post before they can cover the fees on every withdrawal and thats the reason on why they give a 0 fee's per withdrawal for their site users but days change for the current price of bitcoin is high i think the lower transaction withdrawal really hurts them since they will pay huge for it since bitcoins for now is expensive and maybe that is the root cause of their sudden implementation of huge withdrawal limits(my speculation).
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
March 06, 2017, 06:11:33 AM
Dont really matter for me actually but the question that I have been asked is why now they limited it? After many times passed and the rules just came out? Does not make sense to me may be it still sound fishy

Minimal withdraw was temporarily increased due to two reasons:

1) Probably you are familiar with the fact that fortunejack.com takes initiative to cover expenses of every outgoing transaction for our players' best comfort. Recent increase of transactions on Blockchain caused withdraw delays and we had to increase transaction fee multiple times to create instant transaction processing infrastructure for our player's satisfaction.
2) We experienced enormous number of fraud abuse cases on low outward transactions recently and limit increase served as a temporary measure to analyse and prevent the happening. Withdraw limit will be updated on Monday at 9:00am server time and fixed on 0.01BTC

I dont really think that they cover huge amount just to make one transaction, may be 0.0005 is already huge amount just to make get fast confirmation. I just think that they dont want to take some loss because people keep on withdrawing small amount, lower than 0.01 and they keep on provide the transaction fee like they said. But does it really matter to them? If they said that their site is huge and old site? To cover such fee they really need to change rule about the minimum withdrawal? Does not make sense
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
March 06, 2017, 05:18:31 AM
Hello

I think fortunejack is pulling a exit scam.

Is anyone else having problems with withdrawls.

There making excuse after excuse.

Any one else have problems

Maybe there are some technical issues in their part, I had tried it once and it is really fine for me, or maybe if the users are brand new they would not let them off if I don't give higher amounts, but I have seen many complaints recently that is why I have been out for a while in their site, but I think PM their contact service maybe there are just a technical problem and needs to be fix first.

nope as stated by the owner they truly implemented that for some reason but i forget what it is and also i'm not sure for now if they're lower down the limits to 0.01 or maybe they'll stand for it. People should think about it since we cannot sure on what is the real intention of fortunejack for doing that and maybe to get more info about it we should follow more in their thread to get the most latest news.

They are been criticized for implementing it and i think fortunejack owner will adjust.

Oh! that is why? I never really know the real issue about it and recently been in their thread but I think we need to keep up the reading on their page for more info why and what fortune jack might up to, but anyways thanks for stating the real situation why they had that kind of issues!
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 06, 2017, 04:03:04 AM
I don't know why everybody is over reacting to all this. You got to understand that since SegWit isn't activated yet and won't be for a long time, the fees are really crazy these days. Its so bad that when I transfer balances between exchanges, I usually end up buying LTC or DASH or ETH because the liquidity is great and just transfer it like that and then sell on that exchange back to BTC again. Basically look at the https://bitcoinfees.21.co/ right now its 200 Sats/byte. And I remember a few months ago it was always around 100-120 Sats/byte and I assumed that was the worst it could get but it got worse.

Hence this is why they increased the min withdraw limit.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 06, 2017, 02:40:03 AM

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
March 06, 2017, 02:09:10 AM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 06, 2017, 02:02:54 AM

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 06, 2017, 01:46:49 AM

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
March 06, 2017, 01:42:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
March 05, 2017, 06:58:14 PM
I didn't understand why they haven't set a withdraw fee instead of changing the minimum withdraw amount.
Yeah this decision have created lots of fud recently but i am quite sure that we will see 0.01BTC minimum by 9:00 AM UTC tomorrow as stated by forjunejack support few days ago. Fortunejack is here to stay for very long time.

You guys are in signature campaign of fortune jack and they are paying payment in fortunejack account so then you will also be facing the withdrawl problem as they have changed the withdraw limit to 0.1btc then you wont be able to withdraw the signature payment as you all are getting only 0.04btc then you have to wait for 3 weeks then only you can withdraw your payment or play with the campaign payment and increase it to 0.1 btc and withdraw it.
Why they need to wait until 3 weeks before they can withdraw their money? If they want to withdraw their money which they got it from signature campaign, they just need to deposit until their balance reached 0.1 btc, or just wait for today because fortunejack will decrease the limit to 0.01 btc.

Dont really matter for me actually but the question that I have been asked is why now they limited it? After many times passed and the rules just came out? Does not make sense to me may be it still sound fishy

Minimal withdraw was temporarily increased due to two reasons:

1) Probably you are familiar with the fact that fortunejack.com takes initiative to cover expenses of every outgoing transaction for our players' best comfort. Recent increase of transactions on Blockchain caused withdraw delays and we had to increase transaction fee multiple times to create instant transaction processing infrastructure for our player's satisfaction.
2) We experienced enormous number of fraud abuse cases on low outward transactions recently and limit increase served as a temporary measure to analyse and prevent the happening. Withdraw limit will be updated on Monday at 9:00am server time and fixed on 0.01BTC

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
March 05, 2017, 06:22:13 PM
I didn't understand why they haven't set a withdraw fee instead of changing the minimum withdraw amount.
Yeah this decision have created lots of fud recently but i am quite sure that we will see 0.01BTC minimum by 9:00 AM UTC tomorrow as stated by forjunejack support few days ago. Fortunejack is here to stay for very long time.

You guys are in signature campaign of fortune jack and they are paying payment in fortunejack account so then you will also be facing the withdrawl problem as they have changed the withdraw limit to 0.1btc then you wont be able to withdraw the signature payment as you all are getting only 0.04btc then you have to wait for 3 weeks then only you can withdraw your payment or play with the campaign payment and increase it to 0.1 btc and withdraw it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 05, 2017, 03:47:14 PM
This looks bad. I would stop playing there. Minimum of 0.1btc to withdraw. Nope and nope !
This game protect guy what is he on about ? Insurance ? So if I lose $100 because of a scam and I pay $5 a month for insurance then this means that you will pay me out $100 ?? Like insurance for a car ? Is it legit ? Have you paid people out before ? I think k ot is something worthwhile for bigger gamblers to take out.
They have changed their decision now it seems and they will set a minimal withdrawal at 0.01 BTC and still i think this is the highest withdrawal limit in any gambling site at the moment.I am not sure about the game insurance and i doubt it will work when we are playing virtually.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
March 05, 2017, 03:46:57 PM
This looks bad. I would stop playing there. Minimum of 0.1btc to withdraw. Nope and nope !
This game protect guy what is he on about ? Insurance ? So if I lose $100 because of a scam and I pay $5 a month for insurance then this means that you will pay me out $100 ?? Like insurance for a car ? Is it legit ? Have you paid people out before ? I think k ot is something worthwhile for bigger gamblers to take out.

From what I understood, he'll help you with legal stuff to recover your funds that have been embezzled. (lawyers etc..)
I'm not sure what this service is worth, I haven't heard of him leading anyone to recover lost funds yet so ...
How is it possible when it comes to online gambling and what if my jurisdiction says that gambling is illegal and how can i move to claim my funds and how will he be able to manage the different jurisdiction  .If it is a land based service it could have been successful but it is hard to recover the funds when you are dealing online.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
March 05, 2017, 03:36:38 PM

From what I understood, he'll help you with legal stuff to recover your funds that have been embezzled. (lawyers etc..)
I'm not sure what this service is worth, I haven't heard of him leading anyone to recover lost funds yet so ...
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
March 05, 2017, 03:09:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: