Pages:
Author

Topic: Forums stand in regards to users that have free Tx accelerators threads - page 2. (Read 1176 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
You guys will bever get it . It was a refund to that custpmer .
wait, did he paid you BTC0.02485288 and BTC0.01025984 just for accelerating transaction?
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
abhinav_thakur01 -- 15xKJD6zrMQ9JSjp8LJdpwHCAs67bMkycN
Coolwave -- 15md5QWkHTBnTZXVUQkiJbF7DHsJEN4Q3Y

Now, I'm no expert on the blockchain technology, but this is very obvious: the 2 addresses were involved in a few transactions sent to each other. Found here:
1. https://blockchain.info/tx/772193cfd9acf38fa6acb8eca4b17e97fa9ced78e5e3cffa3a0fabdee3542619
2. https://blockchain.info/tx/066501194f6c3c34a3d47633d71ab6eb144677118cc20866915087d84627b11c

Lol, he was our old customer and how come he relates with me ?
You are sending money to your customers? You suck at lying. Roll Eyes

@Pharmacist . I am not a scammer , you are .
Quoted this for reference.

Nice work Aventhe. That connection is a positive hit.

You guys will bever get it . It was a refund to that custpmer .
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Now, I'm no expert on the blockchain technology, but this is very obvious: the 2 addresses were involved in a few transactions sent to each other. Found here:
1. https://blockchain.info/tx/772193cfd9acf38fa6acb8eca4b17e97fa9ced78e5e3cffa3a0fabdee3542619
2. https://blockchain.info/tx/066501194f6c3c34a3d47633d71ab6eb144677118cc20866915087d84627b11c

You are sending money to your customers? You suck at lying. Roll Eyes

Quoted this for reference.

Nice work Aventhe. That connection is a positive hit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Feel free to . This is why I said . Time is more than money . I assume you are old guy laughing in this gif lol .
Shit, I got exposed. Lauda, I did not give you consent to use my face the last time you posted this meme!! (Few months ago I think lol)

Wait what? How can he be thre customer? And also sent you BTC? I don't have too much time on my hands, but someone can probably find more TXIDs that overlap.

"The Pharmacist is a SCAMMER"

Feel free to . This is why I said . Time is more than money . I assume you are old guy laughing in this gif lol .

Wait what? How can he be thre customer? And also sent you BTC? I don't have too much time on my hands, but someone can probably find more TXIDs that overlap.

"The Pharmacist is a SCAMMER"
You should let people know in OP that you're actually just submitting a transaction to a freely accessible accelerator(pool) that anyone can use). You know that if you say that in the OP, nobody will use your service but rather do it themselves.

Link to the free transaction accelerator, please?? " Transaction accelerator" produces no Google results for me.

I know that Bitmain has an accelerator on BTC.com that requires payment. In fact, I think they require payment in BCH or Alipay, not BTC. I figured that they were approaching the service like their mining hardware: force people to buy BCH to use it.

I'd love to know how to get low-fee transactions mined for free...

Not sure why it doesn't show up on google. Also confirmtx.com which currently temporarily disabled free transactions.

I never diverted, its simple . People will pay at 1 sat/B and will accelerate it . So if you think you are doing a good job, this pool will get converted into another viabtc .

Viabtc always had a minimum transaction fee per kb for it to be processed by the free transaction accelerator, so it would be impossible to pay 1 sat/B. The thing is i don't know why you're so against letting other people know, when it would clearly benefit them in every way possible.

Also you're basically saying that it's bad what confirmtx was doing, promoting their free transaction accelerating service, which allows 0 fee transactions to be accelerated. I'm sure that they assign lower priority to transactions with lower fees, and that is none of your business anyways.

I was never against letting people know .There is already a thread for this .

Suddenly ? I was from the very beginning . Why would I let them know ? I have worked so hard on it . Why don't you come to my thread and tell each user about that ?

You have worked hard on what exactly may we all know? A thread in the forum and a copy paste system to an official accelerator service? and claiming that you are providing a service through this shady deals of yours?

You are claiming that the accelerator service is yours. While what you actually do is to paste those TXIDs into mining pool accelerator services If you cannot provide sufficient proofs (let alone any proof) then you better get ready from some red paint from the DT members.

You even have the guts to ask for tips on this matter. Seriously get a life and get a job - oh I forgot you dont have any qualifications to get a job. LOL

If you think I am misusing it then why are you not helping out people out there ?
I am helping the people by exposing scammers like you.

I don't know why you people Use same copy paste system  to benefit others ? I worked on making a pool . This free pool is not even worth it .

Hey everyone, I think I may have found something quite interesting.

I've been digging some information on Coolwave for the past few hours, and this is what I have found:

@Coolwave started offering his services on the 25th of September, right? No problem with that on its own. Though, I've found a similar acceleration service found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-fast-btc-transaction-accelerator-for-unconfirmed-transactions-2114273. Lauda, you may remember this guy after a short history of lying and whatnot. This user got negative trust on the 14th of September. Wait, did I say 14th? Thats the same day that Coolwave account was created. What a coincidence!  Shocked

Also:

The last time abhinav_thakur01 was active on his thread was on the 25th of September. Wait, 25th?  
@Coolwave started offering his services on the 25th of September, right?
Again, has to be just a coincidence.

But hey, what about this? Let's have a look at their tipping addresses

Explain please??

EDIT: I've archived both threads in case changes are made.

Hey everyone, I think I may have found something quite interesting.

I've been digging some information on Coolwave for the past few hours, and this is what I have found:

@Coolwave started offering his services on the 25th of September, right? No problem with that on its own. Though, I've found a similar acceleration service found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-fast-btc-transaction-accelerator-for-unconfirmed-transactions-2114273. Lauda, you may remember this guy after a short history of lying and whatnot. This user got negative trust on the 14th of September. Wait, did I say 14th? Thats the same day that Coolwave account was created. What a coincidence!  Shocked

Also:

The last time abhinav_thakur01 was active on his thread was on the 25th of September. Wait, 25th?  
@Coolwave started offering his services on the 25th of September, right?
Again, has to be just a coincidence.

But hey, what about this? Let's have a look at their tipping addresses

Explain please??

EDIT: I've archived both threads in case changes are made.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
Suddenly ? I was from the very beginning . Why would I let them know ? I have worked so hard on it . Why don't you come to my thread and tell each user about that ?

You have worked hard on what exactly may we all know? A thread in the forum and a copy paste system to an official accelerator service? and claiming that you are providing a service through this shady deals of yours?

You are claiming that the accelerator service is yours. While what you actually do is to paste those TXIDs into mining pool accelerator services If you cannot provide sufficient proofs (let alone any proof) then you better get ready from some red paint from the DT members.

You even have the guts to ask for tips on this matter. Seriously get a life and get a job - oh I forgot you dont have any qualifications to get a job. LOL

If you think I am misusing it then why are you not helping out people out there ?
I am helping the people by exposing scammers like you.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
You should let people know in OP that you're actually just submitting a transaction to a freely accessible accelerator(pool) that anyone can use). You know that if you say that in the OP, nobody will use your service but rather do it themselves.

Link to the free transaction accelerator, please?? " Transaction accelerator" produces no Google results for me.

I know that Bitmain has an accelerator on BTC.com that requires payment. In fact, I think they require payment in BCH or Alipay, not BTC. I figured that they were approaching the service like their mining hardware: force people to buy BCH to use it.

Not sure why it doesn't show up on google. Also confirmtx.com which currently temporarily disabled free transactions.

I never diverted, its simple . People will pay at 1 sat/B and will accelerate it . So if you think you are doing a good job, this pool will get converted into another viabtc .

Viabtc always had a minimum transaction fee per kb for it to be processed by the free transaction accelerator, so it would be impossible to pay 1 sat/B. The thing is i don't know why you're so against letting other people know, when it would clearly benefit them in every way possible.

Also you're basically saying that it's bad what confirmtx was doing, promoting their free transaction accelerating service, which allows 0 fee transactions to be accelerated. I'm sure that they assign lower priority to transactions with lower fees, and that is none of your business anyways.

You should let people know in OP that you're actually just submitting a transaction to a freely accessible accelerator(antpool) that anyone can use). You know that if you say that in the OP, nobody will use your service but rather do it themselves.

Link to the free transaction accelerator, please?? "Antpool transaction accelerator" produces no Google results for me.

https://www.antpool.com/user/prioritiseTransaction.htm

Activity: 454
Merit: 251
You should let people know in OP that you're actually just submitting a transaction to a freely accessible accelerator(antpool) that anyone can use). You know that if you say that in the OP, nobody will use your service but rather do it themselves.

Link to the free transaction accelerator, please?? "Antpool transaction accelerator" produces no Google results for me.

Why are you being all of a sudden so defensive? How about you talk about why you think people will "misuse" the pool transaction accelerator, when you're the one that is really misusing it accelerating a large manout of transactions for free and making bucks out of it?

Why are you being all of a sudden so defensive? How about you talk about why you think people will "misuse" the pool transaction accelerator, when you're the one that is really misusing it accelerating a large manout of transactions for free and making bucks out of it?

I guess his shady business (read "service") just got exposed and now they are trying to hide their tracks. He/she knows that if by mistake they reveal too much then the proofs will become evidence of his attempts at scamming people and thus end up as negative trust.

If that was what the person is actually doing then they dont deserve to be in the forum at all.

legendary
Why are you being all of a sudden so defensive? How about you talk about why you think people will "misuse" the antpool transaction accelerator, when you're the one that is really misusing it accelerating a large manout of transactions for free and making bucks out of it?

I guess his shady business (read "service") just got exposed and now they are trying to hide their tracks. He/she knows that if by mistake they reveal too much then the proofs will become evidence of his attempts at scamming people and thus end up as negative trust.

If that was what the person is actually doing then they dont deserve to be in the forum at all.
Why are you being all of a sudden so defensive? How about you talk about why you think people will "misuse" the antpool transaction accelerator, when you're the one that is really misusing it accelerating a large manout of transactions for free and making bucks out of it?

"☠Warning !  : From Now on fake tip promises will get negative trust from me . So be careful ."

This plus the fact that you basically repeat the fact that you repeat your agenda to get demand tips every single time you reply, basically pressures others into tipping a service no more than copy and pasting transactions into an accelerator.

Confirmtx.com accelerates for free up to 500 sats/byte, so does pool without apparent limits.

If you really want to help the needy and you have plenty of time, have a detailed DIY guide with 1 tipping address that people can tip to if they found it useful, instead of pressuring people into tipping you.

Why don't you serve people in need for 'free' then ?

Yeah, it's those fat thumbs trying to copy paste a sig code on an ancient smartphone.   Lol

I say I suspect him of trust farming, but it's just that, a suspicion based on the trust he has, just like his suspicion of me trust farming is based on...who knows.  

Some guy from Asia asked me to leave him feedback after he accelerated a tx for me, and that's probably why he was doing it in the first place.  I gave him a neutral.  

Doing something that's a free service and asking for a "tip"--that's shady IMO.  This guy will never see that, though.

Why don't you just go out and serve those people in need ? I woke up just after 2 hours of night sleep just to help those people in need .
I never asked for payment for first transaction . It should be you who has done trust farming . From now on do one thing, send each and every user the link in inbox , would you do that ?
Nobody is trust farming here. Like I have said previously - trust is earned and not farmed.

The members in the forum are helpful to those who are genuinely in need but they have a zero tolerance policy towards to scammers and spammers.
I was a bit uneasy (so to say at least) when I saw this type of a service being given out in the forum. There was a flood of this transaction acceleration service in the last month for every other newbie out there. If there was someone who could accelerate the transactions - then why would I pay a mining fee???

Again since pool allows some acceleration service - I would rather contact them to get my TX confirmed and not some shady person sitting in the forum and hoping to get some tips for this "service"

I BET YOU PEOPLE CAN NOT . You guys only know how to humiliate others .
I would like to say - Welcome to the internet.
I know you are a doorkeeper .

Why don't you try out then ?  Nobody forced you to use my service .
legendary
Yeah, it's those fat thumbs trying to copy paste a sig code on an ancient smartphone.   Lol

I say I suspect him of trust farming, but it's just that, a suspicion based on the trust he has, just like his suspicion of me trust farming is based on...who knows.  

Some guy from Asia asked me to leave him feedback after he accelerated a tx for me, and that's probably why he was doing it in the first place.  I gave him a neutral.  

Doing something that's a free service and asking for a "tip"--that's shady IMO.  This guy will never see that, though.

Why don't you just go out and serve those people in need ? I woke up just after 2 hours of night sleep just to help those people in need .
I never asked for payment for first transaction . It should be you who has done trust farming . From now on do one thing, send each and every user the link in inbox , would you do that ?
Nobody is trust farming here. Like I have said previously - trust is earned and not farmed.

The members in the forum are helpful to those who are genuinely in need but they have a zero tolerance policy towards to scammers and spammers.
I was a bit uneasy (so to say at least) when I saw this type of a service being given out in the forum. There was a flood of this transaction acceleration service in the last month for every other newbie out there. If there was someone who could accelerate the transactions - then why would I pay a mining fee???

Again since antpool allows some acceleration service - I would rather contact them to get my TX confirmed and not some shady person sitting in the forum and hoping to get some tips for this "service"

I BET YOU PEOPLE CAN NOT . You guys only know how to humiliate others .
I would like to say - Welcome to the internet.
"☠Warning !  : From Now on fake tip promises will get negative trust from me . So be careful ."

This plus the fact that you basically repeat the fact that you repeat your agenda to get demand tips every single time you reply, basically pressures others into tipping a service no more than copy and pasting transactions into an accelerator.

Confirmtx.com accelerates for free up to 500 sats/byte, so does antpool without apparent limits.

If you really want to help the needy and you have plenty of time, have a detailed DIY guide with 1 tipping address that people can tip to if they found it useful, instead of pressuring people into tipping you.
Yeah, it's those fat thumbs trying to copy paste a sig code on an ancient smartphone.   Lol

Some guy from Asia asked me to leave him feedback after he accelerated a tx for me, and that's probably why he was doing it in the first place.  I gave him a neutral. 

Doing something that's a free service and asking for a "tip"--that's shady IMO.  This guy will never see that, though.

Why don't you just go out and serve those people in need ? I woke up just after 2 hours of night sleep just to help those people in need . I never asked for payment for first transaction . It should be you who has done trust farming . From now on do one thing, send each and every user the link in inbox , would you do that ? I BET YOU PEOPLE CAN NOT . You guys only know how to humiliate others .
Pages:
Jump to: