Pages:
Author

Topic: Foxpup's Merit Cycling Club 🦊 🔥 🔞 5th Anniversary Foxhole Exhibition [NSFW] - page 2. (Read 323 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 896
You know, as my Queen said, I must be the newest member of this club. I have, literally, too many reasons (and ways) to make this situation melodramatic. But then, I would be proved inferior to the circumstances. Let me just say, that I am proud to have "met" all of you.

I can't talk about how sad I was when I learnt about Leo. So I am sorry, but I have no words for him, except that I miss him more than I expected.

Now, let's get more serious.

As I have previously said to my Queen, in one of our private moments (yes, we have had some of those moments, for which I am not allowed to speak), I told her that the members of this club have always been helpful towards me. This is why I love to be a member of this massive gangbang.

Which also means this is their first time in the foxhole, so try not to be too rough.

So, is this my punishment? Not allowing them to be rough with me? How will I survive without some rough punishments and jokes in here?

I am trying too hardly to understand what is getting out of her foxhole. Could anyone explain to me?
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Yes, it's my that time of the year again. And what a year it has been! After winning Miss Bitcointalk for the third time in a row, I promised to present renewed evidence of my eligibility, and you know I hate to disappoint my loyal fans. Speaking of which, just a few days ago our newest devotee apogio saw the first anniversary of their membership on the forum. Which also means this is their first time in the foxhole, so try not to be too rough.

Alas, what should be an unequivocally joyous occasion is marred by the untimely departure of our dear friend and third most senior member, Leo. I have been in contact with him shortly before he left the forum, and it was his explicit request that the scheduled debauchery go ahead as planned, even if only because he hopes to still be around to see it. And so, I proudly/shamelessly present my most detailed and in-depth rendition yet of the most well-loved vixen-part of the forum's most widely-liked part-vixen. Wink

If you're still with us, Leo, this is for you:
🦊 5K-RESOLUTION FOXXXY FUROTICA 🦊
(For everyone else, the above linked image is naturally not safe for work, in case, like apogio, this is your first time in the foxhole and don't yet know what to expect here.)
Image copyright 2024 Foxpup. Model is over 18 years of age.

Let us now observe a minute's chastity silence in dignified remembrance, then proceed with the undignified shenanigans we all came here for. 💕

Local rules: No bigotry, no speaking ill of the dead. (Speaking ill of bigots is allowed, but discouraged - please try to stay on topic.)
Pages:
Jump to: