Pages:
Author

Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc - page 15. (Read 72482 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
is there any one in philadelphia?

it seems he is operating from there

if someone is in the area,please contact me in pm

thanks

on his company website page,

you can see he has photoshopped pictures of server on it:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Liquid-Nitrogen-Overclocking/162356203779679?hc_location=stream

confirming he is a pure fraud
hi guys

i had some contacts with some people who knew him and they confirmed that he is a pure scam

hi guys,

i need to have advices on this
 make this guy get arrested and have my money back

your other remarks won t help me

so don t waste my time and yours on this

thanks

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Kinda like that new internet money
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
well,

this is what i m doing right now

there was conditions in the contract :

-hashing power should be met
-delivery in the timeframe

none of this has been met and if you are a company owner and if you try to take money and not deliver this is fraud.

so you can t say here that i messed up.this guy has frauded me and he knew from the beginning what he was doing

i m calling this fraud.

Seriously? Just just realized that you've been had? Goddamn man, read his emails, you don't need no contract to figure out that it was a bunch of bullshit. Of course it is fraud, but good luck getting your money back because what you call a contract is 100% sure to be completely useless.

Next time someone asks you use a freaking wire to deposit $47k you must take into account that those are pretty much irreversible and thus are the kind of thing scammers love to use.
well,

this is what i m doing right now

there was conditions in the contract :

-hashing power should be met
-delivery in the timeframe

none of this has been met and if you are a company owner and if you try to take money and not deliver this is fraud.

so you can t say here that i messed up.this guy has frauded me and he knew from the beginning what he was doing

i m calling this fraud.

Activity: 322
Supersonic
...but it was the factor google wich has make change mind as he said it was enginered by google i said this is the best thing i can have in the world...

Google is well known for using commodity hardware. They don't use specialized stuff much. Moreover if Google did but stuff from them, even a simple component, there is no way this guy would be telling it to you -- even if the said component was a simple screw and he was really drunk... In fact, especially since this is "designed by Google", this guy wouldn't event know he was selling to Google. It would be routed thru a proxy. AFAIK Google builds their own systems in-house, and are very secretive about their hardware specs and numbers (and locations).

Hope you get your money back... or at-least teach the guy a lesson...
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
we have sent him 47220 usd for two servers the 19th of march from our company account.after signing the contract and got confirmation he has received the money,
i ve waited the delivery.Last saturday 13th of April 2013 was the deadline ,he started not pick up  phone nor emails replies since last week.

and i have asked for refund since monday this week without any success.

I am in process now to get the authorities involved.

the delaware adress is only a mailbox,he is operating from philadelphia, and it seems he has already lost a part of my money in gambling

we have sent him 47220 usd for two servers the 19th of march from our company account.after signing the contract and got confirmation he has received the money,
i ve waited the delivery.Last saturday 13th of April 2013 was the deadline ,he started not pick up  phone nor emails replies since last week.

we have sent him 47220 usd for two servers the 19th of march from our company account.

sent him 47220 usd

wow, I think I need to let this sink in for a while.

Sorry about your losses and good luck getting your money back. I’m surprised he didn’t ask you to pay in BTC.

I imagine this should be able to be resolved in an amicable manner. That being said it sounds like you didn't do your due diligence on the product that they were selling. They pretty clearly state what they are selling(overclocked Intel x86 servers + Tesla GPGPU cards) and anyone could have done the calculations given the plethora of information on the web regarding BTC mining on CPUs and GPU.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

I've seen you posting around here rabidly searching for a way to jump on the BTC money train. You might want to slow down a bit, read some more and then accept that you are likely not going to see instant results. I don't mean this as an insult but you let your greed drive you and overpower rational thinking. For $47,220 you could have worked with Zefir to acquire 3,000-5,000 Avalon ASICs and then plowed your remaining funds into hiring an engineer(burnin?) to design and program the board. You'd end up with ~1-1.5 TH/s by July if Avalon, Zefir and burnin all proceed without delay. Still a gamble as these boards could be worthless in 6 months but you might make your ROI and then some before then.

you have to understand that i ve done my math but it was the factor google wich has make change mind as he said it was enginered by google i said this is the best thing i can have in the world,so all this basically was a fraud since the beginning ,he didn t even knew what btc was before i contacted him

and see now on his facebook page, he is playing the smart guy by posting a 50miner screenshot how pathetic he is

and gambler ,he has alrerady lost 14000 of my 47k

this guy is definitvly a fraud, i m seeking to put him in jail or anything similar because these guys are ruining the economy

This is where you went wrong. You asked for information and it sounds like in the end they racked up a bunch of Ivy Bridge CPUs with Tesla cards and achieved ~6 GH/s. You did the math, came to the conclusion that this wasn't profitable, so you then opted for the super secret 'Google' machine that you had no test results for. Chances are the "Google" machine is just another rack-mount solution that is tailored to Google's specifications. I suspect he is quoting the sum of the "GHz" across all the CPUs and GPUs. It is misinformation but I don't believe they were attempting to commit fraud. It sounds like a case of a sales person not knowing their product(most sales people) and a discouraged customer who filled in the lack of information with their dreams.

You messed up. You bought an expensive but useless product due to not asking for enough information. You backed down at their "Google says we can't test it but we can sell it" and handed over your money. Apologize and find a way to extract yourself from this situation with minimal money losses.

the delaware adress is only a mailbox,he is operating from philadelphia, and it seems he has already lost a part of my money in gambling

we have sent him 47220 usd for two servers the 19th of march from our company account.

sent him 47220 usd

Sorry about your losses and good luck getting your money back. I’m surprised he didn’t ask you to pay in BTC.

I imagine this should be able to be resolved in an amicable manner. That being said it sounds like you didn't do your due diligence on the product that they were selling. They pretty clearly state what they are selling(overclocked Intel x86 servers + Tesla GPGPU cards) and anyone could have done the calculations given the plethora of information on the web regarding BTC mining on CPUs and GPU.

I've seen you posting around here rabidly searching for a way to jump on the BTC money train. You might want to slow down a bit, read some more and then accept that you are likely not going to see instant results. I don't mean this as an insult but you let your greed drive you and overpower rational thinking. For $47,220 you could have worked with Zefir to acquire 3,000-5,000 Avalon ASICs and then plowed your remaining funds into hiring an engineer(burnin?) to design and program the board. You'd end up with ~1-1.5 TH/s by July if Avalon, Zefir and burnin all proceed without delay. Still a gamble as these boards could be worthless in 6 months but you might make your ROI and then some before then.

you have to understand that i ve done my math but it was the factor google wich has make change mind as he said it was enginered by google i said this is the best thing i can have in the world,so all this basically was a fraud since the beginning ,he didn t even knew what btc was before i contacted him

and see now on his facebook page, he is playing the smart guy by posting a 50miner screenshot how pathetic he is

and gambler ,he has alrerady lost 14000 of my 47k

this guy is definitvly a fraud, i m seeking to put him in jail or anything similar because these guys are ruining the economy

hi

this is the two emails adress he is using
[email protected]
[email protected]

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
i ve waited the delivery.Last saturday 13th of April 2013 was the deadline ,he started not pick up  phone nor emails replies since last week.

i ve waited the delivery.Last saturday 13th of April 2013 was the deadline ,he started not pick up  phone nor emails replies since last week.

sent him 47220 usd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

sent him 47220 usd

Activity: 112
The sales guy you are talking to is obviously "misunderstanding" gigaHASH vs gigaHERTZ, and doing something like adding up the gigahertz of all of the CPU and GPU cores in the machine.

He's telling you exactly what hardware is in the machines they're selling (Intel CPUs + nVidia TESLA GPUs). He just has no clue about how to translate that into the results you want.

Whether that "misunderstanding" is intentional or not is, I suppose, the crux of whether this is a fraud or not. My money is on stupidity on his part, rather than intentional malice. But either way, I wouldn't do business with them.

Well, I guess you should visit this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-investigative-service-138866 and see if that helps in anyway in your situation. Perhaps you need some deeper info for your lawyers etc. I hope it helps.

thanks mate

if anyone can flood him with calls and flood his facebook page

i ve tried he blocked me
lol
Activity: 96
Well, I guess you should visit this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-investigative-service-138866 and see if that helps in anyway in your situation. Perhaps you need some deeper info for your lawyers etc. I hope it helps.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
They really are just making up numbers, aren't they?

Let's look at the math for one of their quotes:

High End Cryogenic Dual Vapor Phase Change Overclocked Ivy Bridge @ 5.60 GHz x 48 cores/96 hyperthreads + 36 Tesla GPUs (not shown in image) = 275 Giga Hash/second performance.

OK, a Core i7 2600 (8 HT) at 3.4 GHz gets about 3 MH/s/core. Adjusting to 5.6 GHz, we get about 5 MH/s/core. At 96 hyperthreads, we get a whopping 480 MH/s, or just over half of ONE 7970. Let's round up to 0.5 GH/s.

On to the Tesla (!) GPUs. Let's assume they have some nicely optimized code and get oh, 150 MH/s per GPU. That gives us an additional 5.4 GH/s. (Even if we assume 1 GH/s...well, you do the math).

Adding in all of that CPU hashing power, we get to at MOST 6 GH/s. Nothing like overestimating by 4600%.
Pages:
Jump to: