Pages:
Author

Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc - page 7. (Read 72482 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
what you are already upset we have discovered you?

seriously what are you think you are doing by writing your non sense posts?

we have started things to stop you,and we plan to follow this up until you end in a jail or somewhere similar

so please keep on playing smart ass here

we all enjoy it here

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

So this is how they train police officers now a days, eh! I'm goin' make two guesses as to whom this account belongs to: Ed Trice or an SA troll. Mighty fine detective work, if I may say so myself.

I firmly believe that Dank has a better chance of putting together a Million Man Concert than The_Authorities making detective.

I'm goin' go out onto a limb here and say, "Stick your badge up your ass and rotate!"

The thing that's so fascinating to me is that you bitcoiners stick together even when one among you is a really scummy character.

Believe it or not I'm actually someone who finds your delusions of grandeur hilarious and not Ed Trice (I imagine his head actually exploded when the 50000 dollars showed up at his doorstep because he couldn't believe anyone was actually that dumb).

I also don't venture to guess what a South African troll is, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that you're sympathetic to the sorts of power structures that put apartheid in place.

Anyhow since you seem so sure I'm wrong, what do you say you back up your assertions? Simply put, if papamoi over here gets his money back from the police anytime in the next 365 days (there are official documents he'd have to show, he can't just assert he got it back), I'll pay you 1000 of your magic fairy money called bitcoin. If he doesn't get it back, you send me 500 btc.

You of course wont accept because, like your funny money "currency", you're completely impotent.

Congratulations, Ed! It normally takes a person weeks before they go off the deepend on this forum. You accomplished the task in under 16 hours.

BTW, in case you missed it, some clown started another thread on this forum dedicated to the Amazing Ed Trice: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-amazing-ed-trice-189953

Wow you people actually think I'm ed trice because you can't fathom that anyone else could find you repulsive.  This is an adorable forum.

And you wont take my bet because you've no balls; that's a shame but expected. Rage on in your little monopoly money forum gentlemen, talking feverishly about an investigation that's not happening, making gay sex jokes, lashing out at the shadows, and expecting big mommy government to coddle you and tell you it's not your fault you spent 50000 dollars on a bridge.
hi guys,

Another fictious servers from our ugly fat-ass scammer:

ROFL
no replies from the ugly over-obese ed trice?

you seems to have less imagination than i was thinking....

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

So this is how they train police officers now a days, eh! I'm goin' make two guesses as to whom this account belongs to: Ed Trice or an SA troll. Mighty fine detective work, if I may say so myself.

I firmly believe that Dank has a better chance of putting together a Million Man Concert than The_Authorities making detective.

I'm goin' go out onto a limb here and say, "Stick your badge up your ass and rotate!"

The thing that's so fascinating to me is that you bitcoiners stick together even when one among you is a really scummy character.

Believe it or not I'm actually someone who finds your delusions of grandeur hilarious and not Ed Trice (I imagine his head actually exploded when the 50000 dollars showed up at his doorstep because he couldn't believe anyone was actually that dumb).

I also don't venture to guess what a South African troll is, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that you're sympathetic to the sorts of power structures that put apartheid in place.

Anyhow since you seem so sure I'm wrong, what do you say you back up your assertions? Simply put, if papamoi over here gets his money back from the police anytime in the next 365 days (there are official documents he'd have to show, he can't just assert he got it back), I'll pay you 1000 of your magic fairy money called bitcoin. If he doesn't get it back, you send me 500 btc.

You of course wont accept because, like your funny money "currency", you're completely impotent.

Congratulations, Ed! It normally takes a person weeks before they go off the deepend on this forum. You accomplished the task in under 16 hours.

BTW, in case you missed it, some clown started another thread on this forum dedicated to the Amazing Ed Trice: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-amazing-ed-trice-189953

hey ed,

how is life with you?

still trying to be interesting to show how smart you are than the average joe?

keep on writing here,we need your help to progress in all this

legendary

i think this is something wich will interest the authorities

Nope.

seriously?
 Roll Eyes

Yeah you're a dumbass who spent 50000 dollars on a magical mining rig that doesn't exist with no proof it existed.

Now you're going through and finding photos of the alpha male (and man do i use that term loosely) who beat the shit out of you at a high school reunion.

And it only makes it sadder because if you'd spent two seconds doing the shit you're doing now you'd not have lost 50000 dollars.

And considering your previous forays into day trading that ended miserably as well as your posts on this forum before you got taken in asking people to build ASICs for you or asking people how you could make 785 btc easily because you didn't have 785 btc to spend I can tell you're a getrichquick guy who'd sell his own mother for a 'sure thing'. 

On top of all that, you're petulant, defensive, and abusive to anyone who offers even constructive criticism. You are a sad shell of a person who thinks he's entitled to shit and as an American with nothing but Indian ancestry, I'm fucking tired of people like you giving our people a bad name.

And as a police officer hoping to make detective someday, I can tell you that with your attitude, the police are going to treat you about as seriously as a man who bought a unicorn or some magic beans.

Nope.

seriously?
 Roll Eyes

Yeah you're a dumbass who spent 50000 dollars on a magical mining rig that doesn't exist with no proof it existed.

Now you're going through and finding photos of the alpha male (and man do i use that term loosely) who beat the shit out of you at a high school reunion.

And it only makes it sadder because if you'd spent two seconds doing the shit you're doing now you'd not have lost 50000 dollars.

And considering your previous forays into day trading that ended miserably as well as your posts on this forum before you got taken in asking people to build ASICs for you or asking people how you could make 785 btc easily because you didn't have 785 btc to spend I can tell you're a getrichquick guy who'd sell his own mother for a 'sure thing'. 

On top of all that, you're petulant, defensive, and abusive to anyone who offers even constructive criticism. You are a sad shell of a person who thinks he's entitled to shit and as an American with nothing but Indian ancestry, I'm fucking tired of people like you giving our people a bad name.

And as a police officer hoping to make detective someday, I can tell you that with your attitude, the police are going to treat you about as seriously as a man who bought a unicorn or some magic beans.
hey ed

how are you?

so are you still trying to know where we are in our investigation about you?

please keep writing here while the authorities,the real one,not you will find you

just keep us updated about what you re doing....

Smiley

Nope.

seriously?
 Roll Eyes

Nope.
legendary
http://gothicchess.blogspot.co.uk/

Kurt Rechenberg with Patty Strahan and I. You're not seeing red either, that's just the way God made them. I reminded Kurt than in 1979 he bet me $1 that Denver was going to beat Dallas in the Superbowl, and I welched on the bet for about 13 years. I can still remember Kurt saying "You think Dallas will beat the Orange Crush? No way!" I had no idea that was the nickname of the Broncos at the time, all I knew was I wore this Dallas Cowboys jacket and I thought it was cool. Kurt was obviously better informed! When I finally saw him at a bar in the Barclay Square shopping center in 1992, I paid up. Of course, $1 was all the money in the world when you don't have a job and are in the 7th grade. Thankfully, Kurt let me go on the interest.

I wonder when the next Saint Laurence School class reunion will be. I'm just saying!  Wink
Isn't impersonation of a police officer like a federal crime in the US?

In the UK it's very, very bad to be caught impersonating an officer.

i think so

the screen copy is under examination at the moment i m writing

Activity: 36
Over on his LiquidNitrogenOverclocking facebook page he has a few comments about what he calls a Flash Server. Now I have played around with Phase Change and used plenty of LN2 here but this comment about how his micro channel heat pipe system works is about the biggest line of bull I have ever seen. But people with out any HVAC experience would not know about this stuff. He really is a special kind of used car sales person.

This term micochannel heat pipe came from a visit he had with QuantaCool, Inc. and there tech which you can see something about it here. There is no way a system like that is going to fit into a 1U server case or cool a stack of servers. QuantaCool was contacted and warned about Mr. Ed.
http://www.quantacool.com/photogallery.html

"Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Microchannel Heat Pipes are gravity driven with no pumps and a condenser which must be mounted at the top of a rack. The vertical drop height from the liquid to vapor phase is slightly more than 10U, which allows the system to self-pressurize. For that reason, it makes sense to sell "10 U worth" of servers at a time, so we only sell them in bundles of 10 installed at a client site. It's $145,000 for 10 of these servers, so 40 cores x 5.4 GHz, or roughly $14,500 each if we could sell them one at a time. Bear in mind this includes travel costs for an installation team (air fare, hotel, meals) so it's not like an off-the-shelf product."

It just like the pictures he has up about his new magical server, he goes someplace and takes a picture, this then becomes his new magic product. Fact is he has never built a machine or even overclocked a system nor does he have anyone that could build anything.
Officer Smith would like to speak with you in the parking lot.   Tongue

i like this one

lol
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1d78sw/ed_trice_scammer_rips_off_bitcoiner_for_47220/

I should create a blog with all these emails

It just so happens that edtrice.com was just registered. I bet the person who registered it would be happy to point that to your blog when it's ready.

Imagine what edtrice.org or edrice.info linked to all the great stuff would do to his career.

He has a career?

Oh right, you mean marks. Yea, it'd probably scare the marks away.
legendary
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1d78sw/ed_trice_scammer_rips_off_bitcoiner_for_47220/

It just so happens that edtrice.com was just registered. I bet the person who registered it would be happy to point that to your blog when it's ready.

Imagine what edtrice.org or edrice.info linked to all the great stuff would do to his career.
Activity: 36

I bet he will  Roll Eyes
Think he will link this to it  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: