Pages:
Author

Topic: Free 1$ Gift in Bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 19, 2017, 04:57:40 PM
"About us" and "Contact" links would make your site look more legit.

If content is a main focus, breaking that down into sub topics would probably represent a natural progression.

With content based sites, generally what people are looking for is unique information and knowledge that can be valuable to others.

That's not easy to come by & there are various techniques people use in attempt to achieve that.

Google searching for "methods to get good content" or something similar might yield results.

The spacing on the buttons on the sidebar could be more even.

At the bottom of the site, the "footer" could use some work also.

Site looks pretty good the way it is. It just needs some fine tuning.

1PYNuojuPb7K9nAbp4e52uYmi4Snuu1pxd

Great! I have spare time, so your advice was implented and payment send, probably will find time for couple transactions today, anyone else?
January 19, 2017, 03:47:13 PM
you can employ someone for online support,
here you can find good writers look at Economy > Marketplace > Services. open the thread here ask for writers
also i recommend you to change interface of your site with modern one
1MWQhEckhCVvAxi5QBX2dcdSASxpivgLQE

Payment send!  Want0sell edit your answer, remove links if you want to receive 1$, anyone else?
January 19, 2017, 03:37:46 PM
Will choose 10 people, just write your ideas how i can find writers, increase sales and improve my website for costumer experience:

http://www.buywithbitcoin.info

Write your Bitcoin address in this thread at the end of your post, first advice will get payment instantly! Will choose others in 48 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: