Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 29. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
BetAdviser, I am interested in your insider tips. Have you lost before with these tips?
It seems you always win from your given tips.

Waiting for confirmation for next insider tip, for now we have 8of8 Smiley . When i get all info i will post here, also with a some free tips so stay tuned.

And here it is, INSIDER TIP for today

https://gourl.io/6je52

Soon i will edit this post with some free tips. Good luck to all

in how many hours this will start? just about and not exactly Smiley

Game is LIVE 10-15 min ago
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
BetAdviser, I am interested in your insider tips. Have you lost before with these tips?

Waiting for confirmation for next insider tip, for now we have 8of8 Smiley . When i get all info i will post here, also with a some free tips so stay tuned.

in how many hours this will start? just about and not exactly Smiley
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster

Asking 0.071 Btc for an insider tip thats a pretty good amount you want people to pay upfront. What is the odd ? Hope that these insider tips can also give you correct score or correct number of goals, maybe HT/FT in order to justify that crazy amount for a tip. Can you tell me in PM what does insider tip means more thoroughly cause I maybe interested ?

Check your inbox
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Asking 0.071 Btc for an insider tip thats a pretty good amount you want people to pay upfront. What is the odd ? Hope that these insider tips can also give you correct score or correct number of goals, maybe HT/FT in order to justify that crazy amount for a tip. Can you tell me in PM what does insider tip means more thoroughly cause I maybe interested ?
Professional Tipster

Professional Tipster

legendary
Activity: 1344
Professional Tipster

FREE TIP FOR TODAY

RUSSIA: Premier League 17:00

FK Anzi Makhackala - CSKA Moscow ---> Away win 1.76 Stake 100mbtc

For premium tips add me on skype or contact me via PM. Good luck
Ok this time I took  free tips from you  CSKA Moscow win  bet amount 0.01 BTC if this works I will be a premium customer  Cheesy
Yesterday I took a free tips of someone on facebook, people say he can be believed but in fact losing bet I know that the risk of gambling then I leave him but this time I'll try the tips of your

Good luck mate, this is 1st round of Russia League, CSKA need to start with win as they are one of best teams in league. That is my personal opinion, if someone didnt sure with some tip i can explain to him why i choose that game, as i do before. One our member just contact me to help me to earn some profit, so i offer him advice for one game, going good for now. If that game win hope so that he will post here to share his experience, you are all free to ask for advice via skype. Btw good luck with Moscow, if you wanna higher odd - bet LIVE after 5-10 mins, but 1.76 is good (at least for me).
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

FREE TIP FOR TODAY

FK Anzi Makhackala - CSKA Moscow ---> Away win 1.76 Stake 100mbtc

Ok this time I took  free tips from you  CSKA Moscow win  bet amount 0.01 BTC if this works I will be a premium customer  Cheesy
Yesterday I took a free tips of someone on facebook, people say he can be believed but in fact losing bet I know that the risk of gambling then I leave him but this time I'll try the tips of your
Professional Tipster
I would like to personally invite you to participate in our VIII Free Tipsters Championship.

Come and join us for a chance to win multiple top 7 prizes (up to 2.3 BTC) and compete in our new exciting side competition with 1 BTC Prize Pool.

Just for participating you will receive 70mBTC participation prize, so it's actually risk free.

The registration is already open and the championship will go live on the 1st of August.

You can sign up now here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

Hope to see you there and Good Luck !

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu

Thanks to DirectBet community for invite, i just registered
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
I would like to personally invite you to participate in our VIII Free Tipsters Championship.

Come and join us for a chance to win multiple top 7 prizes (up to 2.3 BTC) and compete in our new exciting side competition with 1 BTC Prize Pool.

Just for participating you will receive 70mBTC participation prize, so it's actually risk free.

The registration is already open and the championship will go live on the 1st of August.

You can sign up now here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

Hope to see you there and Good Luck !

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu
Professional Tipster
Hello to all, i am back after 7 days bans. Dont wanna comment that

Lets see our profit:

Bankroll: 1000 mbtc

Total profit: +789 mbtc

Weekend is coming and new tips will raise soon! Stay tuned and thanks for all support!

BetAdviser

Hello  Smiley

It's good to have you back and can't wait to see the next tips you have for us all. I've been doing okay betting on my own on the international champions cup but not much profit as I win a bet and then loose a bet lol. Now that you are back I'm hoping my strike rate is better  Wink

FREE TIP FOR TODAY

FK Anzi Makhackala - CSKA Moscow ---> Away win 1.76 Loss 100mbtc FT 0:0

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Lets see our profit:

Weekend is coming and new tips will raise soon! Stay tuned and thanks for all support!

BetAdviser

Hello  Smiley

It's good to have you back and can't wait to see the next tips you have for us all. I've been doing okay betting on my own on the international champions cup but not much profit as I win a bet and then loose a bet lol. Now that you are back I'm hoping my strike rate is better  Wink
Professional Tipster

Lets see our profit:

BetAdviser
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Just find betadviser via skype and buy insider tip today, good luck my friend!!

good luck to all who are on it

and to OP keep up the good work

Yes!! We won!! Full time 0:4 amazing 1.85 odd. Let me know when you get new tip!!
elm
legendary

good luck to all who are on it

and to OP keep up the good work
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
elm
legendary

Just got a message from BetAdvisor via skype

[3:57:07] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: hi mate
[3:57:10] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: i need you
[3:57:17] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: can you post this pic on my  thread

[3:57:42] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: and tell them to add me on skype for next tips
[3:57:47] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: Please

[4:03:15] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: btw my skype name is boki_riptor ...thank you so much

what a shame
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Just got a message from BetAdvisor via skype

[3:57:07] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: hi mate
[3:57:10] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: i need you
[3:57:17] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: can you post this pic on my  thread

[3:57:42] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: and tell them to add me on skype for next tips
[3:57:47] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: Please

[4:03:15] BetAdviser - Bojan Kacavenda: btw my skype name is boki_riptor ...thank you so much
Pages:
Jump to: