Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 33. (Read 50103 times)

elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
So today profit is: +123.5 mbtc

Bankroll: 1000 mbtc
Profit: +205 mbtc

hi

nice work Smiley please correct me if I am wrong. 205 mBTC profit with 1000 mBTC Bank Roll since april when you started this thread?

yes.

not by a coincidence that 123.5 + 81.5 = 205

Yup, in last few weeks we loss all profit and almost all bankroll, but here we are, i hit fantastic odd 15 and retrurn all money, and now we are going to double our start bankroll, we are on good way.

thank you for clarifying. what was the max profit before you lost all profit and almost all the bank roll?

I just checke, and we come to +300 mbtc profit, but then i was betting with low amount about 10-30 mbtc

this game return most of our loss and now we are going to new record

thank you again

nice multiplier and win Smiley how often did you bet such an high multiplier since the start of this thread?

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster

hi

nice work Smiley please correct me if I am wrong. 205 mBTC profit with 1000 mBTC Bank Roll since april when you started this thread?

yes.

Yup, in last few weeks we loss all profit and almost all bankroll, but here we are, i hit fantastic odd 15 and retrurn all money, and now we are going to double our start bankroll, we are on good way.

thank you for clarifying. what was the max profit before you lost all profit and almost all the bank roll?

I just checke, and we come to +300 mbtc profit, but then i was betting with low amount about 10-30 mbtc

this game return most of our loss and now we are going to new record
elm
legendary

hi

yes.

Professional Tipster

hi

yes.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

hi

yes.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
nice one today m8, thanks

Your wellome mate, we return yesterday loss. Lets see "Insider tip" now:

Croatian Division 1:

Cibalia - Hajduk Split --> Away tim to win odd 2.44

Because this is 1st Insider tip lets se how it work, i will put 25mbtc. Good luck
you have insider buddy but the bet is quite low let see and put also some on it since it is a first time I seen you trying to bet out of your knowledge let see what will happen here. good luck mate.

Honestly this is strange for me so i choose small stake just to try. If my insider is right his next tip will bring me a lot of money, ofc i will share that
I understand buddy lets see the result I'm excited to the next set if this insider of yours deliver this first try good luck and have some beer now.
elm
legendary

hi

Professional Tipster

Croatian Division 1:

Because this is 1st Insider tip lets se how it work, i will put 25mbtc. Good luck
you have insider buddy but the bet is quite low let see and put also some on it since it is a first time I seen you trying to bet out of your knowledge let see what will happen here. good luck mate.

Honestly this is strange for me so i choose small stake just to try. If my insider is right his next tip will bring me a lot of money, ofc i will share that

Croatian Division 1:

Professional Tipster

Croatian Division 1:

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Professional Tipster

Probably will try some of them, nothing better to do and bet anyway.

Some looks like brave ones, in my opinion

Well all game starts, so wait for next one, i got some kind of insider bet, just waitng for confirmation and i will share that tip with all of you, odds is about over 2 , its about a football league, my neighboring country league
count me in sir hope to win with you as well good luck as this game already been started.
Professional Tipster

Probably will try some of them, nothing better to do and bet anyway.

Some looks like brave ones, in my opinion

Well all game starts, so wait for next one, i got some kind of insider bet, just waitng for confirmation and i will share that tip with all of you, odds is about over 2 , its about a football league, my neighboring country league
legendary
Activity: 1073
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

First game today WON FT 4:0 and profit +34 mbtc

I'm glad you won. I was quite sad yesterday of your losses (I lost with Rosenborg too Undecided).
Professional Tipster
Activity: 756
wow mate explosive numbers of tips let see which one is better to pick for parlays, i know those bet can possibly win
but as of this moment i have limited funds so i need to be in a safe place, good luck buddy thank you for sharing.
Pages:
Jump to: