Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE ART RAFFLE] - Custom Bolivar Art 100 Spot Mega Raffle!! - page 3. (Read 1814 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Put me down as 96 please. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1244
Merit: 1075
I guess if it is an issue of privacy and you do not trust me with your information, then my only recommendation is to not enter the raffle. I will have to send it somewhere eventually.

No, no it's not that. I don't trust anybody (and literally anybody not just you (as should do anyone, privacy-wise).

But that's not the subject here. I was just wondering if this new feature can be applied also to raffles.

I fully agree and understand the privacy issues, not arguing this either at all.

If I understand the mechanism of theymos' give away system it is to un-link addresses from user accounts. This would function well if giving out 100 free stickers to 100 users. I would just get a random list of 100 addresses to send the stickers to and would not know which address was any particular user's. However with only one item shipping and only 1 winner, it would be painfully obvious who's address it was even if it was "unlinked" by theymos' redemption system. Furthermore, shipping a package (with some assumed value) requires certain information to send and receive in many countries. It would be very nice to maintain 100% anonymity, but when it comes down to it the package has to go somewhere to someone. Other solutions are 3rd party shipping receivers such as rental boxes, PO boxes, or figure out when your neighbor is out of town and give me their address instead then take it off their porch.
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Number 47 please, these look magnificent!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I guess if it is an issue of privacy and you do not trust me with your information, then my only recommendation is to not enter the raffle. I will have to send it somewhere eventually.

No, no it's not that. I don't trust anybody (and literally anybody), not just you (as should do anyone, privacy-wise).

But that's not the subject here. I was just wondering if this new feature can be applied also to raffles.
legendary
Activity: 1244
Merit: 1075
Question to OP: did you take into consideration, perhaps, theymos' anonymous giveaway thread?

If not, can you take a look? Is it feasible for this raffle?

I think it would be great if it could be applied here as well.

I was unaware of this, not sure it is fully functional based on the thread, but also not sure how it would apply here? A giveaway of multiple items to multiple people with this system will create some anonymity, but with only one winner to ship the winning item to, that pretty much negates this. Escrow can help eleminate giving me your shipping information, but you would still have to provide it to the escrow shipper. There are several 1 time use information services for sending sensitive information such as https://iemsg.com or https://privnote.com, but then again you are trusting that a 3rd party is not saving your information as well? I guess if it is an issue of privacy and you do not trust me with your information, then my only recommendation is to not enter the raffle. I will have to send it somewhere eventually.
legendary
Activity: 2231
Merit: 1057
congrats on the win, well deserved and 46 thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Question to OP: did you take into consideration, perhaps, theymos' anonymous giveaway thread?

If not, can you take a look? Is it feasible for this raffle?

I think it would be great if it could be applied here as well.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1663
Nr. 41 and thank you
Activity: 1274
Merit: 568
Number 18 please  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
4 please - thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
:)Hi Geo

Great works, really nice

93 - jcga

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

64 - yogg

Please Smiley

Thanks a lot for the raffle @geophphreigh Grin
Activity: 109
Merit: 17
Just another BTC user.
97 -  axax
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1116
Congratulation @geophphreigh and you become my last merit for this raffle!

84 - Koal-84

Thanks

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
Congratulations to geophphreigh

89 - FontSeli
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
03 - tvplus006
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
#50 please and thanks bud! 
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1754
55 please and congratulations on being voted Rookie of the Year!
Activity: 1035
Merit: 659
friendsofsatoshi.com
Random please! Maybe 98? Closest to MJ as possible, maybe his good karma will rub off on me  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Congrats Cheesy

57 please
Pages:
Jump to: