Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam- - page 12. (Read 14837 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 500
June 12, 2013, 07:13:13 PM

we also have ur dox too btw so dont do anything stupid

With grammar like that it's hard to take you seriously.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 12, 2013, 07:12:10 PM
This has become pretty lame.  Where is my free ASIC?  I ordered it?   I want one now!  DIFF is going up.. Hurry up and ship it to me.. BTW.. MY IP leads to Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I do not live in that City Smiley

Oh wait... my IP just changed again.. Now it says I am from Montreal, Ontario, Canada... Interesting..  and again, now New York, New York, USA.. Oh shit now its somewhere in Uranus, Inner Space.

Back to topic. Where is my free ASIC!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
June 12, 2013, 07:09:15 PM

we also have ur dox too btw so dont do anything stupid
June 12, 2013, 07:00:39 PM
I'm worried.  How long do you think it will take him to read my first messages on this forum when I was called "Martin Lawrence (GuildMiners)"    Roll Eyes

i believe person a already had your dox on file from before idk why

he said he had dox, i said im asking for 20btc, he said dont ask, so i asked for 10btc so im hoping he will only be 50% mad

DONT BE MAD AT ME!
June 12, 2013, 06:55:04 PM
I'm worried.  How long do you think it will take him to read my first messages on this forum when I was called "Martin Lawrence (GuildMiners)"    Roll Eyes
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 12, 2013, 06:53:14 PM
I'm worried.  How long do you think it will take him to read my first messages on this forum when I was called "Martin Lawrence (GuildMiners)"    Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
June 12, 2013, 06:47:50 PM
if we get ban we will post using another account with message signed with this bitcoin address 1EH2nUUDswyoMNn3wUA65BqYyewaQZ4xyj
Ok, witnessed.
June 12, 2013, 06:46:45 PM
if we get ban we will post using another account with message signed with this bitcoin address 1EH2nUUDswyoMNn3wUA65BqYyewaQZ4xyj
legendary
June 12, 2013, 06:46:13 PM
the clock is ticking....
You said it, not me  Tongue

oh no we are not scamming anyone else anymore we have already commited the scam so only deserve tag and not ban.

it would be pointless to ban this account we have many others to choose from

maybe we should posts public key?
Oh, no, you've got it all wrong. We aren't going to ban you. (Well, at least I won't)
June 12, 2013, 06:44:00 PM
the clock is ticking....
You said it, not me  Tongue

oh no we are not scamming anyone else anymore we have already commited the scam so only deserve tag and not ban.

it would be pointless to ban this account we have many others to choose from

maybe we should posts public key?
legendary
June 12, 2013, 06:42:07 PM
the clock is ticking....
You said it, not me  Tongue
June 12, 2013, 06:41:16 PM
IF someone else posts on this account it isn't me. I am person A.
Undecided

lol! trojan y u b person a? ur not the star of the show!

hi everyone, my name is bob and im bipolar
June 12, 2013, 06:39:49 PM
i would like to thank everyone for their application for the free asics. im sorry it didnt turn out as you expected.

to those of u who have paid i would like to thank u for being smart and making the right desicion.

to those of u who havent, well....the clock is ticking....
legendary
June 12, 2013, 06:39:16 PM
IF someone else posts on this account it isn't me. I am person A.
Undecided
Vod
legendary
June 12, 2013, 06:38:45 PM
MR LAWRENCE!

How did you figure that out from my username??   Shocked Huh

You'll probably be able to dox me - I'm self employed, known in my field, and not trying to hide my identity.  So run your magic, script kiddie.
June 12, 2013, 06:32:44 PM
mlawrence, lol, look ok I'll play along with your game. We both know what the truth is really, you saying its a proxy that "I can't scan" because "I am in IT longer than you" is bullshit. I'm signing out, you'll have your proof soon that I'm not fucking around here. IF someone else posts on this account it isn't me. I am person A.

I have been in IT longer than you, and I know you haven't scanned every port on that IP. You just scanned the common ones your software was configured for.  You are what is called a script kiddie.

Sign out - there will be no dox, no proof, no anything.  You're simply a clueless loser who didn't have the brains to back down when your bluff was called.

So I take it that's a NO on the bet...  Pity.   Undecided

MR LAWRENCE!

nice to meet u. we have dox. 10BTC is ur price 18DXiSKjHYXvHyXesUcxrqaog6ccbCEtNJ
June 12, 2013, 06:28:12 PM
mlawrence, lol, look ok I'll play along with your game. We both know what the truth is really, you saying its a proxy that "I can't scan" because "I am in IT longer than you" is bullshit. I'm signing out, you'll have your proof soon that I'm not fucking around here. IF someone else posts on this account it isn't me. I am person A.

I have been in IT longer than you, and I know you haven't scanned every port on that IP. You just scanned the common ones your software was configured for.  You are what is called a script kiddie.

Sign out - there will be no dox, no proof, no anything.  You're simply a clueless loser who didn't have the brains to back down when your bluff was called.

you backed out? I was going to give you some BTC for the bet?
Vod
legendary
June 12, 2013, 06:20:53 PM

Pages:
Jump to: