Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam- - page 18. (Read 14871 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 12, 2013, 01:08:05 PM
I suggest YOU read up on basic English spelling.   Wink  I'm not likely to lose since the police can't prove I ordered the drugs, and I am innocent until proven guilty.  If I opened the package, determined it was illegal and immediately reported it to the police, nothing would happen to me.

I suggest you look at how it works in the real world and not what the government likes people to think. In the real world the police come to your house to deliver the package, beat your ass, shoot your dog saying he's vicious and then your arrested, sure if you have the money for a lawyer then you can argue that they can't prove anything, but that doesn't mean you won't be arrested. Once the police find drugs you are arrested its the way it goes my friend.

Hopefully you don't engage in any other illegal activity too or the police may find out from the extra attention they'll be giving you.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
June 12, 2013, 01:07:09 PM
Selling my drug preorder.
Auction starts in 5BTC.

No offers?  Grin

If your surprise drug order is something I want, maybe we can trade?  
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 12, 2013, 01:06:53 PM
I've made $50,000 from extorting pedophiles online who tried to meet young girls for sex that they met on facebook, I have no problem ordering drugs to someones house and reporting it just to get even over something

Meh - you're just a liar and I can 100% guarantee you won't do anything.   Yawn
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
June 12, 2013, 01:04:54 PM
I didn't know the DEA delivered internationally. Are they faster than DHL?

I know you're probably reading this thinking that I'm bluffing, I've made $50,000 from extorting pedophiles online who tried to chat up young girls on facebook, I have no problem ordering drugs to someones house and reporting it just to get even over something

Could you send some drugs to me? Please do. I'm waiting.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 12, 2013, 01:04:42 PM
We will order drugs from Silk Road to your house and inform the authorities.

Big deal - you can't be charged for receiving drugs through the mail, as anyone can send them to you.

You will be charged immediately with possession as technically at that time you were in possession, you may also be charged with intention to import if the drugs come from overseas. When you go to court you can make your argument to the judge but are likely to loose. I suggest you read up, this isn't our first rodeo, this is a game to us and we know how it works.

Thats if the police just don't start beating your ass.

I suggest YOU read up on basic English spelling.   Wink  I'm not likely to lose since the police can't prove I ordered the drugs, and I am innocent until proven guilty.  If I opened the package, determined it was illegal and immediately reported it to the police, nothing would happen to me.
June 12, 2013, 01:04:31 PM
I dont know...  but its not my ip... so lol

Lol, nope I'm afraid it is, the location matches your address too. I got it from a tracking image quote the PM I sent you and you'll see it.
June 12, 2013, 01:03:29 PM

I know you're probably reading this thinking that I'm bluffing, I've made $50,000 from extorting pedophiles online who tried to meet young girls for sex that they met on facebook, I have no problem ordering drugs to someones house and reporting it just to get even over something
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
June 12, 2013, 01:03:03 PM
If this is legit than I'd love to help you or any other company out with testing for that matter. I have done testing and hardware review in the past. If I can be of any assistance count me in.
www.cryptobetfair.com
June 12, 2013, 01:01:39 PM
Hello,

Your IP is 71.9.219.66 you know I already know your address. Firstly, this is just a warning, if the BTC is not there by tomorrow you will regret what happens for the rest of your life.

THank you for making me laugh today...  again when you send me the drugs I prefer psychedelics.   Go ahead and send them now, because I wont be sending you shit.

How they get your IP? From some kind of invisible image linked in the PM message?

Anyhow, that's another reason why you should only use Tor when surfing.

I dont know...  but its not my ip... so lol
legendary
June 12, 2013, 01:01:19 PM
I heard you can get free drugs in this here thread? What about steroids? Do you carry steroids also? Is it a surprise package or can I choose from a list?

You can get free drugs, yes, only polluted heroin from afghanistan delivered to your door by the DEA. Try and tell the judge that someone sent you free drugs from afghanistan, I'm sure they'll believe you.

Man, you are beyond dumb. Do you realize that this thread only + your PM are enough to support plausible deniability for anybody being blackmailed by you?
Activity: 980
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
June 12, 2013, 01:01:08 PM
Damn, I've missed my share of free shrooms?

*Darth Vader voice :  NOOOOOOOOOO!
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 12, 2013, 01:00:33 PM
I heard you can get free drugs in this here thread? What about steroids? Do you carry steroids also? Is it a surprise package or can I choose from a list?

You can get free drugs, yes, only polluted heroin from afghanistan delivered to your door by the DEA. Try and tell the judge that someone sent you free drugs from afghanistan, I'm sure they'll believe you.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 12, 2013, 12:59:51 PM
I asked him to send me some free casascius coins.

.. you are a hero  Grin
legendary
June 12, 2013, 12:59:25 PM
Hello,

Your IP is 71.9.219.66 you know I already know your address. Firstly, this is just a warning, if the BTC is not there by tomorrow you will regret what happens for the rest of your life.

THank you for making me laugh today...  again when you send me the drugs I prefer psychedelics.   Go ahead and send them now, because I wont be sending you shit.

How they get your IP? From some kind of invisible image linked in the PM message?

Anyhow, that's another reason why you should only use Tor when surfing.
June 12, 2013, 12:59:13 PM

legendary
June 12, 2013, 12:57:45 PM
Has anyone reported this as attempted extortion?  There IS a forum for doing that.

Yes, I did, from the very beginning - it's in the scam accusations subforum. I also posted a big red warning on the very first page of this thread. But it looks like there is people that is too greedy and has no respect for their own privacy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 12, 2013, 12:56:58 PM
June 12, 2013, 12:56:37 PM
Hello,

I would suggest you remove your IP firstly, and secondly, noted.
June 12, 2013, 12:55:24 PM
Hi, i want free asics, free drugs and free pizza.
I am late??  Huh

Don't worry the police have been dispatched to your address over a reported domestic dispute.
www.cryptobetfair.com
June 12, 2013, 12:54:55 PM
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: