Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam- - page 19. (Read 14839 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
June 12, 2013, 12:52:11 PM
Has anyone reported this as attempted extortion?  There IS a forum for doing that.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 12, 2013, 12:51:20 PM
And tell us, how many people actually sent you their details? I guess you got NO ONE to fall on your obvious scam, dumbass!

Go get a life.

A lot, only a few provided us with an address that checked out and matched their IP and previous posts.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
June 12, 2013, 12:48:10 PM
We will order drugs from Silk Road to your house and inform the authorities.

Big deal - you can't be charged for receiving drugs through the mail, as anyone can send them to you.

You will be charged immediately with possession as technically at that time you were in possession, you may also be charged with intention to import if the drugs come from overseas. When you go to court you can make your argument to the judge but are likely to loose. I suggest you read up, this isn't our first rodeo, this is a game to us and we know how it works.

And tell us, how many people actually sent you their details? I guess you got NO ONE to fall on your obvious scam, dumbass!

Go get a life.
legendary
June 12, 2013, 12:46:27 PM
yous guys are a little bit paranoid.  Even if you gave out your real name and address, so what.  NOTHING is going to happen to you.  If someone could fuck over someone with JUST their name and address, then everyone in every phone book would be ruined... calm down and laugh.

Well, they can publish all your information on these forums. Honestly, that's pretty fucked up by itself. And frankly, you don't want to give your real details to a random scammer on the internet that knows that you hold some irreversible cash of the internet. Sure, you can just kick his ass, but still privacy is very valuable. Don't give it away for a fake promise.
Activity: 14
June 12, 2013, 12:45:27 PM

Big deal - you can't be charged for receiving drugs through the mail, as anyone can send them to you.

You will be charged immediately with possession as technically at that time you were in possession, you may also be charged with intention to import if the drugs come from overseas. When you go to court you can make your argument to the judge but are likely to loose. I suggest you read up, this isn't our first rodeo, this is a game to us and we know how it works.

Thats if the police just don't start beating your ass.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
June 12, 2013, 12:44:03 PM
yous guys are a little bit paranoid.  Even if you gave out your real name and address, so what.  NOTHING is going to happen to you.  If someone could fuck over someone with JUST their name and address, then everyone in every phone book would be ruined... calm down and laugh.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
June 12, 2013, 12:42:35 PM
I would respond to that email with:

lol, you will do no such thing. In fact, I dare you to do it.  Tongue

For future reference, trade identities. Have the offerer send you an identity you can confirm.
legendary
June 12, 2013, 12:41:51 PM
I hope there is no one mentally challenged enough to have sent to these guys their real information. Man, you would be competing for the Darwin Award.

And BTW, everybody was warned quite early:

BEWARE!!

This is the pvt message I got from OP:

Name and address. And would you be interested in buying a asic after your sample? If so how many BTC you have?

He is clearly trying to gather personal info, together with BTC wealth, of members of these forums. When I requested him to ship to a P.O. Box, he obviously refused.

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS SCAM. NEVER SEND YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO AN UNKOWN AND UNTRUSTED MEMBER OF THESE FORUMS

You have been warned.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 12, 2013, 12:41:09 PM

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
June 12, 2013, 12:40:33 PM
someone really fell for this one? Can the mods do something? For example give out his IP-logins etc.??
www.cryptobetfair.com
June 12, 2013, 12:38:58 PM
BASICasic, when you send me the drugs, please know that I prefer psychedelics.
www.cryptobetfair.com
June 12, 2013, 12:35:47 PM
LOL.... Im soooooo scared!!!!!!
www.cryptobetfair.com
June 12, 2013, 12:35:23 PM
Hello,

I'm afraid your ASIC has not been sent. I request that you send 1BTC to 1L9fBLqrPfSTrY2YSuJqVGWwaWaTTtaBQw before 13th June. If you fail to do this your details will be spammed across BitcoinTalk destroying your anonymity. We will order drugs from Silk Road to your house and inform the authorities. We will report you to the IRS or equivalent of your country, you better not have any undeclared income. We will then sell your details to carders. If you still do not pay we will then decide what happens to you and I'm sure you won't like it. Either you can pay the 1BTC voluntarily and all this can be over or we will take much more by force. The choice is yours, I suggest you have a think about this and make the rational decision, but don't take too long as you have approx 24 hrs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
June 12, 2013, 12:34:58 PM
I wonder if I still have the chance?
its a FUCKING SCAM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
June 12, 2013, 12:34:42 PM
Hello,

I'm afraid your ASIC has not been sent. I request that you send 2BTC to 194wiCLtpkqbBUNvoQHQsT4rLp5BFZrQhp before 13th June. If you fail to do this your details will be spammed across BitcoinTalk destroying your anonymity. We will order drugs from Silk Road to your house and inform the authorities. We will report you to the IRS or equivalent of your country, you better not have any undeclared income. We will then sell your details to carders. If you still do not pay we will then decide what happens to you and I'm sure you won't like it. Either you can pay the 2BTC voluntarily and all this can be over or we will take much more by force. The choice is yours, I suggest you have a think about this and make the rational decision, but don't take too long as you have approx 24 hrs.

SCAM
I didnt give my damn address im glad... hope all of you gave a fake address or fake name
Activity: 756
June 12, 2013, 12:34:08 PM
I wonder if I still have the chance?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2013, 12:34:01 PM
Hello,

I'm afraid your ASIC has not been sent. I request that you send 2BTC to 194wiCLtpkqbBUNvoQHQsT4rLp5BFZrQhp before 13th June. If you fail to do this your details will be spammed across BitcoinTalk destroying your anonymity. We will order drugs from Silk Road to your house and inform the authorities. We will report you to the IRS or equivalent of your country, you better not have any undeclared income. We will then sell your details to carders. If you still do not pay we will then decide what happens to you and I'm sure you won't like it. Either you can pay the 2BTC voluntarily and all this can be over or we will take much more by force. The choice is yours, I suggest you have a think about this and make the rational decision, but don't take too long as you have approx 24 hrs.

SCAM

If this true, you should probably report them to your local law enforcement. I hope you didn't send them your real details or your home address.
Activity: 28
June 12, 2013, 12:32:20 PM
Hello,

SCAM

let the man sPeak his mind peeps~ we have radio contact!lol
legendary
June 12, 2013, 12:31:44 PM
Hello,

SCAM

Is this legit?

Anyhow, if you really gave to this obvious scammer your real personal details you are a retard. Sorry, but it's the truth.

I hope you didn't, BTW.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 12, 2013, 12:24:18 PM
Hey I'd be interested, count me in!
Pages:
Jump to: