Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam- - page 5. (Read 14837 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 14, 2013, 10:05:42 AM
I am giving RME, Mlawrence and the other guy 1 More hour to pay up. Or ill start revealing everyones info. Pictures, Wifes info, Don't make it hard for yourself. Your making it easier for me. Your allowing me to go to the next stage.

I lose my ID picture when my pc crashed, please post it here so I can recover it.
Thanks sir.  Wink

What did you crash it into? Also please don't drink and drive.  Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
June 14, 2013, 09:43:09 AM
wtf is going on now?

Well, Jamilia found out that Roberto was having an affair behind her back, with Julio Domingo Gonzales no less, her doctor. (You know, the one who botched the breast enhancement). Meanwhile Gordon Copperbush has just received news he has cancer, a very inopportune timing, because certainly he would need all his strength to keep Xander Irontree from taking over his business Empire. It does not help that Gordons son Michael has announced he will abandon the family business and will instead be opening an organic bakery with Xanders daughter Amelia.
LOL irontree
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
June 14, 2013, 09:42:43 AM
wtf is going on now?

Well, Jamilia found out that Roberto was having an affair behind her back, with Julio Domingo Gonzales no less, her doctor. (You know, the one who botched the breast enhancement). Meanwhile Gordon Copperbush has just received news he has cancer, a very inopportune timing, because certainly he would need all his strength to keep Xander Irontree from taking over his business Empire. It does not help that Gordons son Michael has announced he will abandon the family business and will instead be opening an organic bakery with Xanders daughter Amelia.
Oh...Kayyy...  Huh
June 14, 2013, 09:41:57 AM
wtf is going on now?

global moderator
June 14, 2013, 09:41:11 AM
The moderator marked this as scam. Any comments about it?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 14, 2013, 09:40:16 AM
I am giving RME, Mlawrence and the other guy 1 More hour to pay up. Or ill start revealing everyones info. Pictures, Wifes info, Don't make it hard for yourself. Your making it easier for me. Your allowing me to go to the next stage.
global moderator
June 14, 2013, 09:33:31 AM
wtf is going on now?
A scam, that's all.
Activity: 140
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
June 14, 2013, 09:28:55 AM
wtf is going on now?
Activity: 141
June 14, 2013, 07:02:21 AM
God dang it Mafia Boy, why are you always doing this shit to me. Am i on candid camera. how the fuck do you find all this information!

Information is the key to success. We collect as much information as we can so that our endeavours will be as successful as possible.

I hope that you can see we both have a mutual interest in keeping a close relationship between our groups. We won't interefere with your plans and you don't with ours. We can work together to solve any problems that may occur and provide each other with support.

You have our contact details, stay in touch.

BM sent.
June 14, 2013, 07:00:38 AM
Loving how this dude keeps talking to himself.

Wink
June 14, 2013, 06:57:18 AM
Offering to reveal the identity of Basic Asic for 1 BTC. community fundraiser time!

Offering to reveal name, address, list of all sockpuppets of this guy for 0.5BTC

Loving how this dude keeps talking to himself.

Any ETA on the noodles?
Activity: 176
June 14, 2013, 06:56:31 AM
Haha, who the hell pays for internet anymore.
June 14, 2013, 06:54:47 AM
God dang it Mafia Boy, why are you always doing this shit to me. Am i on candid camera. how the fuck do you find all this information!

Information is the key to success. We collect as much information as we can so that our endeavours will be as successful as possible.

I hope that you can see we both have a mutual interest in keeping a close relationship between our groups. We won't interefere with your plans and you don't with ours. We can work together to solve any problems that may occur and provide each other with support.

You have our contact details, stay in touch.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
June 14, 2013, 06:53:25 AM
Atleast somebody around here realizes who we are.

dude, you gotta give me the heads up what threads not to post in. don't reveal my shit bro please

A PM I just received, made me lol. Don't worry your shit is safe you are not under any threat by us and unless you fuck with us we won't fuck with you.

Aren't you using Tor, moron? He's logging the IPs and he can know who is posting by the timestamp, so if you are not using Tor you are as a dumb as you can get.

actually i'm stealing my neighbors wifi.

Wow, that's 1337
June 14, 2013, 06:51:49 AM

dude, you gotta give me the heads up what threads not to post in. don't reveal my shit bro please

A PM I just received, made me lol. Don't worry your shit is safe you are not under any threat by us and unless you fuck with us we won't fuck with you.

Aren't you using Tor, moron? He's logging the IPs and he can know who is posting by the timestamp, so if you are not using Tor you are as a dumb as you can get.

actually i'm stealing my neighbors wifi.
June 14, 2013, 06:50:29 AM

Aren't you using Tor, moron? He's logging the IPs and he can know who is posting by the timestamp, so if you are not using Tor you are as a dumb as you can get. And BTW, he's not asking money to you, so you are probably just a sockpuppet.
June 14, 2013, 06:46:53 AM

June 14, 2013, 06:44:20 AM

June 14, 2013, 06:36:56 AM
Offering to reveal the identity of Basic Asic for 1 BTC. community fundraiser time!

Offering to reveal name, address, list of all sockpuppets of this guy for 0.5BTC
June 14, 2013, 06:25:37 AM
You have nothing. I pay you 10BTC if you find my IP.

I'll pay you 100BTC if you find mine.

Don't send your addresses to strangers people and remember you are always being monitored so always use TOR.

I'm not the hacker, you are. Anyhow, good luck with your lame-ass invisible logger. I'm always behind Tor or a Proxy.

That's nothing, still can catch you unless you turn to ashes

Go ahead
Pages:
Jump to: