Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Baseball Pick every Day(30-15..66.6%)-DOCUMENTED HERE - page 10. (Read 7783 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Well we got off to a run being scored in 1st inning then washed out. Sundays Freebie was rained out so on to Monday
I bet on this game too and they only got to the end of the 1st inning.
1 run scored. It is resuming in one hour from now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like Monday 5/23 FREEBIE. I get the Better team that is starting to play a little better.  I get the way better pitcher. Now in Baseball everyon will win and lose 50 games But I like the Kansas City Royals and they are only -120 over Minnesota. KC ROYALS is my Freebie tonight.

I have decided to have 2 packages to make available( Email me for FULL DETAILS)

#1 TOP 3 Premium Picks daily

#2 VOLUME PLAYS

If you are interested email [email protected] SUbject "TOP 3 or "VOLUME" which ever you prefer.

If You are interested in BOTH eamil [email protected] Subject "BOTH"
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Damn it, interrupted.
Well we got off to a run being scored in 1st inning then washed out. Sundays Freebie was rained out so on to Monday
Today is more of a VALUE day to me thats why there are 4 underdogs I like along with an even money...It about the long run for me and with so many dogs hitting 50% wins you a bunch and the Value seems pretty good wrong side might be favored

OK here we go. I dont have as many stats that will overwhelm you on this Freebie. Pirates Offense is tough. Rockies can also hit. The pitches are average at best. I look for at leats one team to break out and get a bunch of runs. There is a chance both will. Rockies have a decent bullpen while Pirates are on the lower third. 8 seems like a low total for this game so I will ride with PIRATES/ROCKIES OVER 8 and this bet is at even Money.

Email [email protected] subject-Hurry... if you want our $15 deal that has 6 mpr picks today(4 underdogs) along with my premium 3 picks Monday
no idea with this game but if seeing your stats might be a good chance of winning
I hope I feel it right betting with this mate. thank you and good luck.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
OK here we go. I dont have as many stats that will overwhelm you on this Freebie. Pirates Offense is tough. Rockies can also hit. The pitches are average at best. I look for at leats one team to break out and get a bunch of runs. There is a chance both will. Rockies have a decent bullpen while Pirates are on the lower third. 8 seems like a low total for this game so I will ride with PIRATES/ROCKIES OVER 8 and this bet is at even Money.

Email [email protected] subject-Hurry... if you want our $15 deal that has 6 mpr picks today(4 underdogs) along with my premium 3 picks Monday
no idea with this game but if seeing your stats might be a good chance of winning
I hope I feel it right betting with this mate. thank you and good luck.

I am offering picks for sale yes BUT I always will post 1 FREEBIE here
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
My next post will be the FREEBIE. As I go thru todays games my FULL card had 7 picks(5 are PLUS money-1 of which might be even) I usually charge $1 a pick OR $10 for my premium 3. Games start in 2 hours so for you guys I will give my FULL card Today AND My 3 premium picks for Monday when you email [email protected] subject-HURRY and I will get you in immediately.  FREE PICK coming up!!!!!
so you are now selling your service mate? or you are still giving free tips for us? hope I can get one from you too mate, good luck to us who's waiting for this free ones.
My next post will be the FREEBIE. As I go thru todays games my FULL card had 7 picks(5 are PLUS money-1 of which might be even) I usually charge $1 a pick OR $10 for my premium 3. Games start in 2 hours so for you guys I will give my FULL card Today AND My 3 premium picks for Monday when you email [email protected] subject-HURRY and I will get you in immediately.  FREE PICK coming up!!!!!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
present here for this freebies how this one can be a good and bigger odds to multiply my small amount of btc that came from many faucets that I work today hehehe, can't wait OP for this free one. thank you in advanced. good luck every one.
Who is ready for another FREEBIE
Lots of afternoon baseball Sunday. I have special deals for my TOP 3 Premium picks per day OR My Whole card also has special deals. Get all that info and the FREE PICK every day when you email [email protected] subject-FREE I hope you join me and all my Happy members. As for Sunday I will have the FREEBIE PICK which has gone 12-5 DOCUMENTED on this site a Healthy 70%+... Hope you guys email me and give me a shot like so many people have done. Later Sunday Morning I hope to have another Winner as easy as Saturday.
Yes, win!
Thank you, keep it up man, you are doing great.  Smiley
We Cruised to that victory to improve to 12-5 on this site. Sunday is another chance to up the winning % even more
Ok Today 5/21 we have an EVEN Money pick. Seattle has their ACE going against a poor team. Cincy has an avg-poor pitcher who at best will go 5-6 innings and let up 3 runs. Seattle is a top 10 offense. Cincy has the absolute WORST Bullpen in the Majors. Felix Hernandez is Seattles pitcher and should mow down the Reds while Seattles offense should put a bunch of runs. Thats how I read it and Seattle is a big Favorite. I do not think this game will be close so I will take SEATTLE-1.5 at EVEN MONEY . GOOD LUCK TO ALL and remember you can get special deals and THIS FREE PICK email [email protected] subject-FREE TIME
I think that will be a bullpen game as KC starter is on a 60 pitch count. @ real good bullpens with edge to KC. I am not touching the total on that game but might have a side on my full card. Not sure yet

try this kansas 4 @ 8 chicago white sox
Not sure what yer saying there BUT My Freebie will be up shortly. AND it looks like its going to be any EVEN money bet. I have a a big card Today so when you email me [email protected] subject-FREEBIE, you can the FREE pick along with my Special deal on how to get my FULL card OR Top3 picks for Today and into the future. Plenty of day games Today so email immediately to take advantage immediately. FREE Pick will be posted here on NEXT post with explanation
Activity: 84
try this kansas 4 @ 8 chicago white sox
Pages:
Jump to: