Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE CoinHive FaucetHub Script - Pay your users BTC for mining! - page 3. (Read 1707 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
LOL  ^^

What? Would you rather I just charge everybody... say $10 for this? I want something for my work... I don't work for free. If you were a programmer, you would understand that none of this is easy work.
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
Yes give him at least credits for that, you wrote that you wrote the script in description...

Did you removed the fees ?

I have him credit for it. I didn't remove the fees, you guys don't understand the work required to implement an API like that, and I believe the minuscule fees are good enough payment for me. If you want, PM me and we can discuss alternate payment and I will remove fees for you. That goes for anybody else too.
Yes give him at least credits for that, you wrote that you wrote the script in description...

Did you removed the fees ?
It looks a lot like salmen's script :O
It is. He copied it from GitHub and edited it. I support open source (I’m actually a dev), but if you don’t give credit to the original developer, that’s not right.
yeah credit is something you need to give to a developer i like the salmen scripts its nice he make it open source for everyone so little respect schould be turn back. or send him a nice tip maybe and he will appreciate ot

This is correct. I used salmen's script as a starting point because he wrote a really nice frame and everything. His license doesn't say I need to give him credit, but if it makes everybody feel better, I will. Sorry, and I hope this incident didn't hurt anything.
Activity: 98
It is. He copied it from GitHub and edited it. I support open source (I’m actually a dev), but if you don’t give credit to the original developer, that’s not right.
yeah credit is something you need to give to a developer i like the salmen scripts its nice he make it open source for everyone so little respect schould be turn back. or send him a nice tip maybe and he will appreciate ot
Activity: 90
Hey again!

I realized that this script is in high demand, so I decided to write it and publish it here.

This script will allow your faucet users to mine with coinhive in their browser, and be paid satoshi straight to FaucetHub.

Some features:

* Automatically calculates exchange rates and hashes/satoshi
 * Automatically factors in profit percentages
 * Advertisement-friendly - Just paste your embed codes!
 * Create custom page content to explain more about your site
 * Doesn't auto pay-out - Helps increase ad revenue
 * Set minimum payout levels - Helps increase ad revenue and cut down on fees
 * No captcha required - pay your users whenever they mine
 * Detailed and simple admin panel - control how your faucet works
 * Rich statistics - See how much you are paying users

Installation instructions are included with the script download, which can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jTDV6_RaiPQne8RvJT9H_rM25sf0DbGE/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

This script started as salmen's regular faucet script, but was heavily modified. (Just wanted to give credit where it was due.)

Buy this script without the fees ($10): https://satoshibox.com/vyfcfofe3ssnsomqbtxrefwe

Pages:
Jump to: