Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Coins... Free Bonggers - Woooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 5379 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
WOW lovely website. I sent pm for the giveaway with my address is that o.k? Also I can blog about if if you like on my coin blog. Smiley

Thank you, qiwoman. That would be amazing! Bongger can definitely use the exposure. There is even a bounty for, "Media Coverage, Articles, SEO, etc.: 10,000 - 1,000,000 Depending on exposure and value." I quoted that from the rough draft we are working on for a new ANN thread. I don't know when it will be completed exactly, but I'm sure "bongger" will pay you the bounty nonetheless.

Please submit your request for the giveaway in this thread on the Bongger forum. Thank you.

I've just added a new thread called "Bongger Bounties" for anyone who's interested.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
WOW lovely website. I sent pm for the giveaway with my address is that o.k? Also I can blog about if if you like on my coin blog. Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
 GOOD  IDEA..I will  stay here !
I like boobies
Bongger has its own forum. Drop by and say high.
I like boobies
Hello.
Where can I ger more information about this nice project?
Thank you for an answer. Smiley

High, and thank you for your interest! Learn more about Bongger at http://bongger.com
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello.
Where can I ger more information about this nice project?
Thank you for an answer. Smiley
I like boobies
Regarding the giveaway, I've added a couple steps to verify entries are from the owner of the account and to prevent people from making fake accounts just for the giveaway. For those who have already posted for the giveaway in the Bongger forum, all you have to do now is PM bongger to complete your submission. Thank you.
Activity: 292
Wooooooooo!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeee!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!
Activity: 599
Glad to be back. I will post more info and some bounties later this week.

Woooo! Weeeeeeeeeeee! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice ,glad to see you again,waiting for your more great news!
I like boobies
Do not post your wallet address in this thread for the giveaway. If you have done so already, please remove it.

Go to the official Bongger website and post your bitcointalk username, wallet address and a nice bong pic to get your free Bonggers!

Here's the link:
http://bongger.com/Forum/showthread.php?5-Free-Bonggers-Giveaway-Thread
Free Coins... Free Bonggers - Woooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
We need an exchange!
Activity: 203
mining these bonngers like crazy. they pouring in now  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Glad to be back. I will post more info and some bounties later this week.

Woooo! Weeeeeeeeeeee! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like boobies
Thanks again for free BGR Bongger! Now we need an exchange. Have you tried contacting Bittrex? I highlighted our best quality.  Wink

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about your coin. We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for coin launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week. Launching is free and at our discretion. If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 1.0 BTC.

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we'd like the following information:
* Coin Name
* Coin trading symbol
* Launch Date (past or future)
* Github Link
* Exchanges you are currently on
* Official blockchain explorer
* What is your TxFee for a transaction
* What do you believe your min trade size should be
* A png image for your coin with a transparent background

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform.

From Bittrex
Activity: 203
thnx for the 20,000 bonggers bro. very sweeeeeeeed. oops i mean sweeeeeeet Wink by the way can i make my own conf with any port etc.  Grin
I like boobies
Networkhps and difficulty are getting high now. -.-
I like boobies

LOLZ. I posted my 2 Bonggers worth.   Cool

dumb coin.....

another alt scam coin in the making

Thanks trolls. Woooooooooooooo!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is really is no way of knowing which coin will catch on and which one won't. They're all a gamble. This one seems like it has potential to me. If not, no biggie. Can't we all just get a Bong(ger)?   Smiley

Wooooooooo!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeee!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!

Activity: 12
dumb coin.....

Thanks trolls. Woooooooooooooo!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 35
Pages:
Jump to: