Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Coins... Free Bonggers - Woooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! - page 3. (Read 5379 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Paddy's Pub Egg
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It's great to not have to see all the negative troll posts from altcoin haters. I think many of them don't understand that even though Discover and American Express might not be as big as VISA or MasterCard, they are still accepted by some retailers. Alternative currencies will find their respective uses, but we are in infancy and growth. I think the good thing about this coin will be if its truly going to be used on the .bit domains then people can preserve anonymity now that BTC is implementing BIP70 and becoming sanctioned. People will always want an underground currency.

Bongger Tony rules!!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
This seem to be a new concept entirely.
The website look real good.
Omg you made me hit the website.
For the eyes sake of everyone. Dont click there, please. buf.

LMAO! Thanks troll now everyone will have to see it. More publicity oh yeah!!! http://www.bongger.com Wooo! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have to say, I fell in love with the wallet font and art (website too), and was immediately sold on this coin. I love seeing those freaky green bongger dudes in the "Recent transactions" section of the wallet.  Cool

Wooooo!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 12

LMAO! Thanks troll now everyone will have to see it. More publicity oh yeah!!! http://www.bongger.com Wooo! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense
Activity: 45
Hi,
Dont understand how this is going to help me get stoned? If you are interested in getting stoned i  can sell you high quality cannabis seeds for all cryptocurrencies. If you like autoflowering or feminized just shoot me a PM Cool
BR

I guess therefore we already got silkroad 2.0  Grin

I will give a try to this coin.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,
Dont understand how this is going to help me get stoned? If you are interested in getting stoned i  can sell you high quality cannabis seeds for all cryptocurrencies. If you like autoflowering or feminized just shoot me a PM Cool
BR
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Nice pic (oYo)!!!!! Yeah!!! That's why we have to continue the effort to get pot legalized everywhere. But they can't keep us from smoking it and they can't stop us from having fun!!!! Wooooo!!! Weeeee!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like boobies
They deleted a post I made in this thread too. I think it was because of the bong pic I included. It would be nice to know exactly why, instead of just getting a generic response. My guess is they aren't keen on drug paraphernalia pics.   Tongue

I'm sure it's ok to say... My hash rates are higher than normal with this coin.  Wink

I like boobies
Daaayum dude, looks like the feds sniffed out your ANN thread and shutdown your operation.  Cry

Activity: 47
What is bonggers about exactly?

Can you explain it to us, please?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Hey Bro, I got something for you. BRB.

Grin

aaahhh.. nice and toasty now. (perma-grin)
LOL! What is it with these little trolls that think posts are like some special magical power! LMAO!!!!! Ooohhhh I feel so inferior!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Bongger is released!!!! Bongger is not "Bongger Coin" it's just Bongger Smiley And yes! It is just another clone so for all the little trolls out there, go ahead and get your lil girly comments out of the way so the rest of us can have some Bongger fun!  
To have some fun... First  spark up your bong and then download the wallet. If you have a mining rig then take a few hits and point it to BONGGER!!!!  Now you're having fun!! Puff Puff Pufffffffffffffffffffff! Woooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is some nasty good sheeettt!
What's great about Bongger is that every coin is a little Bongger. Every time you mine you see little Bonggers popping up everywhere and they all want a hit from your pipe. Maybe you piped up some Kush  or White Widow or my personal favorite Time Freezer? Offer some to your lil Bongger buds and they'll be your friends forever!!!
Check  Bongger out at http://www.bongger.com
We will be giving away free coins for a while!!!!
The first giveaway is below:
=========================
5 Million Coins First Giveaway Instructions!!!!
1) Get stoned with your bong you BONGGER!
2) Download the wallet.
3) Send me your address via private message.
4) Get 20K Bongger and get stoned!!!!!
5) First 250 requests get fulfilled!!!!!!
6) Your account must have been registered before today. 5/24/2014 notice that today is the 24th which is 42 backwards!!!!
Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!

From someone with just 1 post ?!?  Grin

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD WALLETS

CLICK FOR MINING POOLS

Media Coverage, Articles, SEO, etc

OLD BONG WATER

MORE OLD BONG WATER

I keep getting asked what a Bongger is.... 

Bongger:
A person that smokes from a bong.

Bong:
Also water pipe, billy, bing, or moof... is a filtration device/apparatus generally used for smoking cannabis, tobacco, or other herbal substances.

For further details go to www.google.com and look up BONG then look up BONGGER  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: