Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE ELECTRICITY: Magnets Motor Electric Generators (Perpetual Machines) - page 3. (Read 32536 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

- Create a page on Kickstarter to receive $1,000,000+ in crowd funding to create your product.
- You get credit for your invention
- You get love by billions of people world wide.
- You get to make a lot of money selling your product world wide.

That page is gonna be teared down instantly bro.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I heard that before also I think but anyway that's nice to hear now in elaborate
Activity: 58
I will be taking the challenge, who knows I may make my way out there?
Activity: 52
I watched the video but it seems more like FUDs to me
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
Wave Star working prototype proving the harvest of energy from waves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu5AK_a9KN0
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
i will buy machines directly with fiats, no need for free machines, who wants so complexity

Activity: 24
i will buy machines directly with fiats, no need for free machines, who wants so complexity
legendary
While none of the youtube videos I've seen explain the process for converting the nitrogen from air into ammonia fuel on demand by combining it with hydrogen from water using a magnetite catalyst, there are many videos recently posted exposing the fact jet aircraft have no jet fuel tanks.  Wink

Also converting an internal combustion engine to run on ammonia is as easy as propane conversion. ...
Activity: 34
That has been an old news though. But still thanks for the information for the newbies
legendary
Energy without paying the Jew for the privilege is already quietly in use, there's a massive conspiracy to defraud the public with unneeded fuel.
Activity: 60
is it a publicity for product sale or is it an open contest for attarcting inventores to invent such a machine?
Activity: 25
why would the terrorist resist the sell of this product? I didnt get it reallyy -_-
legendary

Do you think that's air you're breathing?
World's first 'solar-panel highway' in China recharges electric cars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYPzB1g5_5E
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Nice joke. Free electricity is against thermodynamics and physical principles clearly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
If there is free electricity it is very good anyhow but if in the country I do not think it is possible
Pages:
Jump to: