Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE KEYS WITH PURCHASE] All MICROSOFT Software [ESCROW] - page 9. (Read 15985 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
They are not losing anything but they are gaining them at very cheap prices. Losing are the guys like you who post unknowingly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Anyways, I meant that for people like you.

I know exactly who you meant it for. Anyway, people should stay away from this unless they want to lose their keys they buy.
legendary
Ok for anyone wondering, these keys are coming from a DreamSpark account, and it's against MS's ToS to sell them, so they'll eventually get deactivated and you'll be out of a key.

They don't come from the Dreamspark account. Dreamspark doesn't give VLK keys. And you are absolutely wrong. And I sell Office for MAC keys too, do they come from Dreamspark.

This proves that "HALF KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS."

Oh, are you lying now?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6504037

and if he deletes it, http://i.imgur.com/cIK02Bu.png
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-keys-windows-office-antivirus-509600
Those who  prefer to buy Volume License Keys can go to the above link and post your needs and I will get back to you in a short while...

I sell them more cheaper than your products. In any case, we are friends and hope we don't have competition. Let people do whatever they like.
Activity: 78
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-keys-windows-office-antivirus-509600

Those who  prefer to buy Volume License Keys can go to the above link and post your needs and I will get back to you in a short while...
legendary
Ok for anyone wondering, these keys are coming from a DreamSpark account, and it's against MS's ToS to sell them, so they'll eventually get deactivated and you'll be out of a key.

They don't come from the Dreamspark account. Dreamspark doesn't give VLK keys. And you are absolutely wrong. And I sell Office for MAC keys too, do they come from Dreamspark.

This proves that "HALF KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS."

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Paid and got a key from him, I'll update this when I use it.
Paid and got a key from him, I'll update this when I use it.

ಠ_ಠ
legendary
Hope good buyers from me in some coming few days. Cool Cool Cool
legendary
They work till 300 activations and then they are gone. They are of no use. You need to but the key again if you want more activations. Anyways are you interested???  I also sell retail keys for single use if you don't want MAK keys..
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
If I've understood it properly:

300 activations = 0.08 BTCTC

Since they are "activations" (keys with multiple uses), what happens when, for example in the "300 activations" one, get their 301st use? Are all activations void?
legendary
Guys will be posting the proof of their working soon here. Keep watching...
legendary
Waiting for genuine & long time buyers. Those who are actually interested can get these keys for prices cheaper than the price given above.
legendary
OK, I want a review copy for Office 2013 Professional Plus before I buy - need bulk.
It is a WIN/WIN because I will post a review about you here and you will not be viewed as the 'next scammer'.
If all is fine - you can make long-term business with me and other members perhaps.

Sir, please check your inbox. PM Sent.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
OK, I want a review copy for Office 2013 Professional Plus before I buy - need bulk.

It is a WIN/WIN because I will post a review about you here and you will not be viewed as the 'next scammer'.

If all is fine - you can make long-term business with me and other members perhaps.

legendary
Still waiting for good buyers those who would trust me....
legendary
Is there any guarantee that this is legit? I mean, I've had plenty of keys that are faulty. Do you accept escrows?

These are not at all faulty keys, they are legit and work really well. I tested them and all are working. And sorry sir, as of now as a newbie I don't accept any escrows. And remember, they work with volume license editions which is the same as retail edition but accepts MAK keys which I am selling now.
legendary
Is the price the same for all products?
Yes. The price is the same for all the products.. Yet you can Pm me to get further discounts
Pages:
Jump to: