Pages:
Author

Topic: **FREE** Microsoft Office 2007 Retail Licenses **FREE** UPDATED!! - page 7. (Read 16213 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi,

I am interested in one. Thanks.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
Would really appreciate one of these if you have one spare, if you have one with powerpoint then that would be the cherry on top.  Smiley

Just make sure you download a version that has it. I would recommend that everyone just get the Office Ultimate version; it will have everything.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
can i have one? i am about to start my study agaon, and i am using notepad at the moment, since i havent had the use for office until now Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Are you Still giving out Microsoft Office 2007 Retail License ?
Activity: 18
Would really appreciate one of these if you have one spare, if you have one with powerpoint then that would be the cherry on top.  Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yes please! Thanks so much. Will donate.
Activity: 7
One, please.
Thanks very much!!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Please one.... you are amazing!!
legendary
Activity: 896
Thanks a million, installation was seamless.  Deeply appreciated.  Was using Open Office all the time.  Now can really use MS Office.

No worries Johnny. We wrote these off on our taxes years ago. I could sell them but it wouldn't be legal without the COA/install disc and the amount of money made would make it a federal felony; not trying to go to jail. So either they go in the trash or I give them away.  Wink

PS. I think I have gotten to everyone so far. If I missed you, just let me know.

Still over 100 left.
I see. Well thank you for not trashing them. I've been using OpenOffice, it'll be nice to install Word and everthing. And you messaged me. Thanks again!
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
Thanks a million, installation was seamless.  Deeply appreciated.  Was using Open Office all the time.  Now can really use MS Office.

No worries Johnny. We wrote these off on our taxes years ago. I could sell them but it wouldn't be legal without the COA/install disc and the amount of money made would make it a federal felony; not trying to go to jail. So either they go in the trash or I give them away.  Wink

PS. I think I have gotten to everyone so far. If I missed you, just let me know.

Still over 100 left.
legendary
Activity: 896
Thanks x 1 million to OP, so please don't consider me a jerk for this, but if something seems too good to be true, it usually is. Has anyone installed and entered key? Everything working ok?
Activity: 336
i want i want i want
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
coins...coins...as far as you can see
Ill want one in a couple weeks  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I would be extremely grateful if I could get a copy! Cheers
Activity: 840
My key has recently expired so I would love to get one.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
I never know If I will need one so will ask for a key was watching this since my account was too young but now with it being 1 month means I can
So I will request one Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 524
Can I have one please? (>^.^)> <(^.^<)
Activity: 420
I'd love one for my laptop, I have to use google docs all the time.

It is much appreciated!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
Are there any remaining keys? If yes, many thanks already Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: