Pages:
Author

Topic: **FREE** Microsoft Office 2007 Retail Licenses **FREE** UPDATED!! - page 8. (Read 16213 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 101
No worries, I still got plenty. Probably going to be days before I run out.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Many thanks, now I can get rid of that red bar across the top... of the copy I have. I mean what?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Thanks a million, installation was seamless.  Deeply appreciated.  Was using Open Office all the time.  Now can really use MS Office.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Time for Plan ฿
Many thanks to OP for the key, much appreciated!
That's it, they're all gone; I will see if I can find those others....

See OP
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Been here for 2 years tomorrow now :>
Edit: Would love a key, thanks!
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
Can I have one? My computer doesn't have MS Office and I really need it for schoolwork but never had enough money to spare. That is if there are any left. I've registered 1 year and 4 months ago so maybe I'm comsidered longtime member, I don't know. You can check the profile if you need more info.

EDIT: Thanks. Received.
Yeah, so my husband said he couldn't remember how many he had but he knows he had more than 50 of these that didn't have the coa/disc (again these have been in storage/missing since 2008).  I will look around the house some today and see if I cant find them.  These 20 were just sitting rubber-banded in a box of old office paperwork that I just happen to come across.

PS: I foresee making a decent amount of money off bitcoin in the future. So I am still just giving certain members first access to these as a way of saying thanks for their long time support and helping make bitcoin what it is today. I will keep this thread up in case I find the other keys or close it if I give up looking. Everyone that requested a key but I didn't send due to not meeting certain requirements, I have you on a list and will get you one asap if I find the others.

Still 3 left from the original post.

Thanks
Activity: 188
Interested if qualified.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
OP sent me a working code. Great giveaway, I appreciate it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Don't need a key, just wanted to say it's a cool thing you are doing.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I would be very grateful if you can give me one  Grin Thanks for the contribution to the forum  Wink
Activity: 194
I do not meet the requirements, but I also wish to tip my hat to you. The FOSS alternatives are excellent, but every once in a while you come across something they can't yet handle. You're doing the community a great kindness.
Activity: 193
I am interested. Please let me know if I'm eligible! I think I am but I replied so fast maybe I skipped the rules Smiley
Five left for those that meet the requirements..

Activity: 193
Pretty sure I missed the boat but I'll put my hand up just in case.

Thanks!
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I'll take one if you have any left. Thanks for the kind giveaway.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Time for Plan ฿
I could use one as well, just in case there are any left Smiley

Hats off for offering these for free considering how many coins you could have potentially made...
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
would be usefull for someone i know (in case there are some left)
Pages:
Jump to: