Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE RAFFLE] - Custom UniJoin Card, (S/N 6). Only by invitation! - page 2. (Read 1189 times)

copper member
Activity: 563
Merit: 41
Stack BTC
Every raffle does do this
The least what i care that if someone does something wrong and keeps doing that because they did that before.

copied from OP:
"- We reserve the right to ignore any participant for any reason."

What about "fu*k them* lol?

CENSORING PEOPLE IS WRONG.
All equal or else he/they are anti-bitcoin.

Have a nice day!

Btw, Mopar, bought from you many times, somehow i do not have feedback from You. But other old members got your feedback. wanted to ask what money/bitcoins they have used and how those coins were different from mine?(i would adjust this in the future and would buy and prepare the same bitcoins as they were using). Now, do not run leaving that feedback, no need. just saying.

edit: not to make confusions i was not pretending to this free item and i do not want free stuff. i just want new comers to be threated same as anyone else.
There is no extra requirement that somebody should have. And if person "a" paid and if person "b" paid, this doesnt mean that "a" is better than "b" or vice versa, because all they have done: bought/paid.
Filtering people is not very ok. Or then expect them to notice that they were "filtered" and then expect them to be less active.
Hope it makes sense.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
Every raffle does do this - there are always exclusions. Typically to prevent alt accounts, people creating new accounts just to get a second entry - it happens.

When people give things away - they have a right to decide who/how they do it. They are not Bitcoin - Bitcoin is Bitcoin.

So all auctions should be free? because making people bid is wrong it violates those who have less Bitcoin because they cannot bid as high? So everything just should be free to all?

again you are in the wrong here. They are allowed to decide how they give away free items. You can claim all you want about it not being free but it really is.

There is no need to keep derailing threads because you may not qualify to enter the raffle. Doing so only contributes to the possibility of you being excluded from future ones.
copper member
Stack BTC
It is a free raffle for members of the community - while it is for specific members who have done (I believe translation services) an action. Those actions were already done. And this raffle slots are awarded to them. Still free and still free for members of the community. Even if limiting.

Every single raffle held in the collectibles area has requirements and limits on who can join. In the end, they are giving something away so they have a right to decide who is eligible to participate.

The only time it really becomes an issue is if they require merit.  And that has been pointed out on prior raffles where it was removed from the list of requirements.
There is nothing FREE as you say.
In every side of the world the physics work the same. Two ways of making money: labor or risk. There is no third option.
People did their labor, thats okay, but does it mean what ever they earned is FREE? no! it is insulting to say that.
I am bitcointalk community member too, but i can not be qualified because i haven't done that labor to earn the spot.

Shortly, the image that he used to advertise his project should have sounded like that:
Extra reward for my workers, specific members who have done this or that. Thank you

It is free to people who have done an action in the past.

By your logic no free raffle could ever exist as all would require the participants to do at least one thing - register for the forums. That is taking an action and thus by your logic - not free.

You are nitpicking where it need not be done.  People did translations, they are rewarding those that did with a raffle for a free card that only one of them will get. It is not payment.

Note - anyone can do the translations - if you had done one (that does not make you their employee - some do the translation to benefit members of the community who cannot translate)_They are not employees of the company. They are members of the community here.

By your logic we should start filtering members by rank, feedback, labor they did and etc.
WHO CARES?
all equal. that is what bitcoin is for.
apply your logic on Bitcoin network:
"Bitcoin is free to use for the community, but only specific members can use it on weekends.
You also has to be rich and not to be black to make the broadcasts on the network. When asked you have to show your passport. Network nodes remain the right not to accept or eliminate any tx entry without any reason
BUT ITS FREE. ITS FOR THE COMMUNITY."
This is my point, if they play the marketing game, they have to adjust it. we are not dumb.
This is a nice way to advertise company when what ever you give is inside of your circle of workers.
This is not for the community and not free by any mean.
Now we have all eaten another AD. Thank You
legendary
It is a free raffle for members of the community - while it is for specific members who have done (I believe translation services) an action. Those actions were already done. And this raffle slots are awarded to them. Still free and still free for members of the community. Even if limiting.

Every single raffle held in the collectibles area has requirements and limits on who can join. In the end, they are giving something away so they have a right to decide who is eligible to participate.

The only time it really becomes an issue is if they require merit.  And that has been pointed out on prior raffles where it was removed from the list of requirements.
In every side of the world the physics work the same. Two ways of making money: labor or risk. There is no third option.
People did their labor, thats okay, but does it mean what ever they earned is FREE? no! it is insulting to say that.
I am bitcointalk community member too, but i can not be qualified because i haven't done that labor to earn the spot.

Shortly, the image that he used to advertise his project should have sounded like that:
Extra reward for my workers, specific members who have done this or that. Thank you

It is free to people who have done an action in the past.

By your logic no free raffle could ever exist as all would require the participants to do at least one thing - register for the forums. That is taking an action and thus by your logic - not free.

You are nitpicking where it need not be done.  People did translations, they are rewarding those that did with a raffle for a free card that only one of them will get. It is not payment.

Note - anyone can do the translations - if you had done one (that does not make you their employee - some do the translation to benefit members of the community who cannot translate)_They are not employees of the company. They are members of the community here.
copper member
Stack BTC

legendary

copper member
Stack BTC
ANOTHER ONE....

Your AD says it is for bitcoin community. And it is FREE.
But then you have some weird rules that only certain people can qualify.

Take it easy

Their "ad" says : "Only by invitation!" too, this is visible even before you click on the topic  Wink

Who told you that you can use megabits of the forum space writing post's in public where almost everyone in that public is blocked from participation in this conversation/event?

Anyone with common sens would tell them to do it, of course. Do you know what Unijoin has produced for the community?
A reliable and honest service for months, they participate in the life of the forum by offering a stable and well-paid signature campaign, they write numerous interesting articles for the community, they offer raffles for free cards on a regular basis... What more do you need?

RELAX DUDE. I'm not blind and i can read:)

It is not the free raffle and not for the community.

PERIOD.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
ANOTHER ONE....

Your AD says it is for bitcoin community. And it is FREE.

Take it easy

Their "ad" says : "Only by invitation!" too, this is visible even before you click on the topic  Wink

Who told you that you can use megabits of the forum space writing post's in public where almost everyone in that public is blocked from participation in this conversation/event?

Anyone with common sens would tell them to do it, of course. Do you know what Unijoin has produced for the community?
A reliable and honest service for months, they participate in the life of the forum by offering a stable and well-paid signature campaign, they write numerous interesting articles for the community, they offer raffles for free cards on a regular basis... What more do you need?
copper member
Stack BTC

Only for or participants of the UniJoin campaign and for people who translated the UniJoin thread into other languages.

ANOTHER ONE....

Your AD says it is for bitcointalk community. And it is FREE.
Who told you that you can use megabits of the forum space writing post's in public where almost everyone in that public is blocked from participation of this conversation/event?
Next time just send emails to your friends and partners telling them everything you wanted to tell in this post.
IF YOU ARE REWARDING YOUR WORKERS, WHO DID SOME LABOR FOR YOU, WITH EXTRA SOMETHING -IT IS CALLED PAYDAY AND NOT THE FREE RAFFLE.
NOBODY HERE CAN GET ANYTHING FREE. NOBODY. Because in your rules you say that people have had to do some labor to qualify, so they did. Means reward they getting is free? No it is not. It is EXTRA, but not FREE.

By the way, to reply to my post you will need an invitation, sorry.

Thank you,

StackBTC

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
great, the spots are finally full - please take over UniJoin Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
Activity: 1288
Merit: 295
bump this
Well, we're waiting for one more participant, aren't we? Only slot 1 is available.
You raised the thread very timely. Yes, we have 1 slot left!

0 - klarki
1 -
2 - GazetaBitcoin
3 - sokani
4 - boltz
5 - dkbit98
6 - iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2
7 - Etranger
8 - Cantsay
9 - Real-Duke
a - hopenotlate
b - NeuroticFish
c - Willi9974
d - tg88
e - examplens
f - arabspaceship123

*raises hand*

Thank you  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 173
Merit: 285
Your Bitcoin Mixer
bump this
Well, we're waiting for one more participant, aren't we? Only slot 1 is available.
You raised the thread very timely. Yes, we have 1 slot left!

0 - klarki
1 -
2 - GazetaBitcoin
3 - sokani
4 - boltz
5 - dkbit98
6 - iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2
7 - Etranger
8 - Cantsay
9 - Real-Duke
a - hopenotlate
b - NeuroticFish
c - Willi9974
d - tg88
e - examplens
f - arabspaceship123
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
bump this
Activity: 405
Merit: 123
If I am reading this correctly, i think there is a slot left:

1 - markzellers

Thanks!!

also applies to you - please follow the rules before you want to participate. thanks Wink

Sorry, I missed this, but in my defense, I am color blind, it did not really stand out that well, my apologies...

"Only for or participants of the UniJoin campaign and for people who translated the UniJoin thread into other languages."
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
5 - dkbit98

Thanks
legendary
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%

1 - markzellers

Thanks!!

also applies to you - please follow the rules before you want to participate. thanks Wink
Activity: 405
Merit: 123

1 - markzellers

Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1405
d - tg88

Thank you
legendary