Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE Raffle] SATOCHIP - Exclusive 14th Years Bitcointalk Special Edition 1 - page 2. (Read 1000 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
I would just use a different quote, as this is one is somehow agreesive.
I actually like this quote very much, it is authentic Satoshi words, not something what we would like him to say.
Stay tuned for different design quotes. Wink

How about the back view, is it exactly the same as the front?
I already talked about that in my previous post.
Scroll up and read.

does it have Satoshi's information or will you customize the cards to match the forum member buying them? That would be cool but I imagine an expensive and time consuming venture.
This giveaway card will have satoshi profile information printed on card, but I am accepting orders for purchasing other cards with different profile information.

I am not sure though if the coins engraved on the card have the same color with the color used on the forum for his Founder position.
Your monitor color profile is probably bad, but don't be nit-picky about this please  Cheesy

PS
Quick reminder that people who are not reading the rules posted in OP won't be included in this giveaway.
Thank you for understanding.

Easy Rules:

- Post your Username.
- Post your feedback about Satochip Special Edition Card Design.
- Only active members are accepted starting from Full Member rank.
- Multiple accounts are not allowed, and I reserve the right to exclude some participants for any reason.
- Shipping is done directly by Satochip officials.
- Exact draw date will be announced later.

Activity: 528
Merit: 532
Username: Frank AlpenCoin

Feedback: I love the design, what a nice tribute to satoshi, the forum and all the active members. I've Already made a card with satochip, was a great collaboration.

thanks for the raffle.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1571
'Bitcoins are like gold bars with wings' - T.W.
Username: cryptofrka

Feedback: Never heard of these before, these custom ones look really good Grin
I browsed the webpage now, seems like a good deal for 25$.

I'll probably order one if I don't win the raffle. Not a huge fan of hardware wallets, but this actually looks OK.
copper member
Activity: 527
Merit: 31
Username: Sunnybwoy

One of my first collectables and great to see a nice design that will always catch someone's attention.
F2b
Activity: 2079
Merit: 863
Username: F2b

I've been a bit less active recently, but I hope it's still enough to get in Smiley

I had a look at Satochip a while ago but heard about them again recently, and I think it's a great concept. This design is almost perfect, the proportions, the forum theme, everything. If I really wanted to be picky, I would add that the 5 coins under satoshi's username should be grey. And I love the quote too, which also remains me of that one: "I'm better with code than with words though.".

If I had to have just one bitcoin collector's item it would be this one, this card is simply magnificent. I never win at anything, but at least I participate  Cheesy
Well, welcome to the club Grin The odds will probably be pretty low, but I wish you good luck!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
I love BitBox02 (Shiftcrypto) and Zeus (Cryptotag)
Username : Becassine

If I had to have just one bitcoin collector's item it would be this one, this card is simply magnificent. I never win at anything, but at least I participate  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Username: mx12.levins (mx12.art)

This card's design is fantastic! It's a cool piece that catches the eye.

I appreciate the opportunity to participate and potentially own this distinctive card. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Krogothmanhattan

I have bought some custom made Satochips and even loaded them with BTC and also NFTs. Love the concept and the designs as you can see below...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61844388

sir - you got more? Smiley I also did a custom one but mine was simple a white background with the company logo. Still looks great though!

Howdy...no I did not make more to sell..It was mostly to experiment with these cards and use my copyrighted images and see how they come out. I most likely will someday use them with ballet cards for the free raffles if I am still in a good mood that is  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 433
HODL - BTC
User: BABY SHOES
Reviews: This nice design considering the history of bitcontalk x satoshi is so special if I see it because it will be rare for satoshi's 14 year history on bitcointalk.
Satochip has a great advantage in making this card, of course having a hardware wallet full of history will be very happy.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Username: slackovic

I love the card design. It reminds people about the time when few people knew about Bitcoin and when satoshi himself was involved in the development. I would love to use this card as my cold wallet.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Username: pinggoki

I am not a big fan of the card design but I definitely am a fan of the quote. I don't feel like the forum's color scheme is the right aesthetic for me when it comes to cards like this one, most credit cards or similar cards have a deep pastel color so either I got used to that and I can't get behind with the design or I just don't like it. Hopefully there's an option of the dark mode color scheme, that can work for me too.
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
Username:  bavicrypto

Good to see a new card designer. Hopefully satochip is more reliable than coldkey!  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Username: johnsaributua

feedback :Without thinking any further I headed to the sales department and I was curious what products you offer to the public in here.

For me satochip affordable hardware wallet about 25$ is the best with discount until november 24, quite a lot of choices to the cheapest, my eyes are very comfortable and want to try everything, makes me happy Grin, if I get it, it will be a pride because it is limited edition on the 14th anniversary and not printed freely and widely, awesome and its good function and features are complete, this is my first dream hardware wallet Wink

The appearance is stunning like an atm card and identity in the country alone, this is unique.
  • Are activities and merits only written when printing is done?
  • Can I update my hardware wallet card when I rank up?
  • Or is the momentum that I get in the rank that I have and is permanent?
Of course I realize that the main factor is the function of the hardware wallet that is very useful.

I hope there are more opportunities sir, always success https://satochip.io/ .
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
Username: PreciousMetapsICT

Feedback: love the custom ones. I have a few myself. don't think I've ever loaded one but cool none the less
copper member
Activity: 940
Merit: 417
Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment
Username: Eclipse33

Design looks awesome, I look forward to having the chance to win.

Best of luck to everyone!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
User: andulolika

I followed satochip since it's early beginnings and it hasn't disappointed me once.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
username: Kryptowerk

I really like the idea to carry a card next to credit and other cards. Also it's what folks are most used to, so this could also bring some Bitcoin adaoption to the people.
Seeing Krogoth already has some of these and his positive feedback also helps me lose any doubt if this is really legit etc - great!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
Krogothmanhattan

I have bought some custom made Satochips and even loaded them with BTC and also NFTs. Love the concept and the designs as you can see below...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61844388

sir - you got more? Smiley I also did a custom one but mine was simple a white background with the company logo. Still looks great though!
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
 Post your Username. tread93
- Post your feedback about Satochip Special Edition Card Design. I love it! The design elements of using a quote and the secure chip is genius.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
USER: Steeley

Feedback: Very cool promotion. Great idea to market Bitcointalk. I like the info on it with Satoshi's stats that are recognized by most people on this forum. I definitely want one, which is some proof of existing demand. Normally I say scarcity is the key to collecting. In the case of Bitcointalk though, membership and community around some common shared valued is a huge driver. I think having Satochips exclusive to bitcointalk members is a fun idea and scarcity is not as important. I buy Casascius for scarcity. I buy Satochips and other wallets for utility (and then the collectability is a bonus). I would suggest making this pictured item and others available exclusively for any members. Sell as many as you can and when a product is good, this community advocates pretty hard for it. The origin of the forum is also a driver to bring more people to it over time. Capturing this on Satochip is smart and a win win for everyone.

Pages:
Jump to: