Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟Free Simple Avatars! #DoodleChallenge!🌟 - page 4. (Read 5352 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
PerryThePlatypus:

TBH, that platypus avatar is dope! Which software you use to draw the avatar, paint or?
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Some more simple and quick drawn avatars!! (Not that nice tho Tongue)

MickeyMouse:

PerryThePlatypus:

Busy during weekdays, will try to some more simple drawings! Able to draw out a character as a simple avatar.. Cheesy (simple cartoon characters)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Here's a really really simple avatar. Cheesy Would be better if you specified a certain color that you like so you would like it better. Hope this is what you want! (80px x 80px)

The following days I might not have enough time, especially weekdays, but let me know if you want one and I'll try to do one in the weekends!
Ahh i quite like this avartar. Its good for me. Thank you for this hehe..
Really appreciated it.
Its simple and cute. Happy new year EXtremeAEX!
Here's a really really simple avatar. Cheesy Would be better if you specified a certain color that you like so you would like it better. Hope this is what you want! (80px x 80px)

The following days I might not have enough time, especially weekdays, but let me know if you want one and I'll try to do one in the weekends!
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Can i request free avatar hehe.
Simple smiley face with some colour. would be okey.
Thank you in advanced Smiley
Done! Cheesy Inspired by your words, haha, so I created the Plant of Hope! Hehe! Hope that every day of this new year will be bright for you!

80px x 80px, hope you like it!
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Make me a simple and free avatar?

cheers

Grin  New dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys: wishing my new love a very Happy New Year. Grin

1826UkBwsDJszv6xbr4BMxgqX9XZS9P9ZB
Heya! Back again, this time created a logo for an idea of mine, and here it is! (in an online drawing software)

Still able to do simple avatars while I have the free time, but do let me know your request and idea so I can work on it straightaway! Cheesy
can i have a free avatar please?
nothing specific, surprise me
Heyheyhey... sorry for the extremely late work again, I've sent you a PM regarding that. Tongue And again, I'm back and accepting new avatar requests! (Hope I won't do one so late again.. hehe)

Just in case Digital Lord doesn't see it, here's the avatar:

Also, TipBits is having an auction on advertisement spots, starting from 0.00BTC, and it would be updated under the free services section in the original post, so check that out too!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

Well since I have time to design it for you,

How about this

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Its been a while already, and I'm back! Send a request on what kind of an avatar you would like and I'll draw it out for you! Smiley My drawing skills are limited, so it wont be really nice or so Tongue

It would take time to create avatars tho, but I'll do it as soon as possible!
Haha thanks! Smiley I'll try my best! Smiley Glad you liked the avatar and used it! Cheesy

If you want an avatar feel free to say it and I'll do a few samples for you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
try http://imgur.com/ transparancy works there if your file is in png format. I used it everytime i need to upload a transparent background.
Thanks for the suggestion! Done 3 similar types of avatar, 80px x 80px, and here is one of them!

Sorry once again for the extremely late work, will be sending you those 3 types through email, hope you see them. Might be adding more sample avatars for display! Smiley

Vouch for this user! The avatar he made for me is epic! Thanks for the free avatar , mate!
Sorry, no idea how to make one. Tongue Maybe I try to learn more about design and templates, quite interested in it, especially web designing, templates and all. Right now I am not that good, only able to make doodled avatars. If possible, I'll learn some basic photoshop and designing logos, etc. Starting small! Cheesy

If you are not in a hurry for the business card maybe I can try to make one for you, but it might take a while! Tongue
Activity: 140
Can you make design for business card ? How much for it, it would had that themes: Animals and nature. Would it be cheap ? If you can make it answer here.
try http://imgur.com/ transparancy works there if your file is in png format. I used it everytime i need to upload a transparent background.
Thanks for the suggestion! Done 3 similar types of avatar, 80px x 80px, and here is one of them!

Sorry once again for the extremely late work, will be sending you those 3 types through email, hope you see them. Might be adding more sample avatars for display! Smiley

Since most people request for avatars, I shall just main this work on avatars, and creating simple ones. Will add some of the simple avatars I've done. Can give ideas on making avatars too! Cheesy Once again, if anyone has a service to share, I can add it up here for you, showcasing your service in the original post under your name. Smiley

I provide free advertising too, so do check that out too, and the rest of the services I provide are just micro, just for fun Smiley Just learnt how to make better transparent backgrounds, so do request one if you want one! Grin
Activity: 560
Hi, finally learnt how to make a picture with transparent background. Tongue I hope its not too late >.< Im still wondering how to send the img to you, maybe I'll try uploading to prntscrn, and see if the transparency still works.

Once again sorry for the late work, will be changing original post's details, adding the approx time of completion.

Hi, finally learnt how to make a picture with transparent background. Tongue I hope its not too late >.< Im still wondering how to send the img to you, maybe I'll try uploading to prntscrn, and see if the transparency still works.

Once again sorry for the late work, will be changing original post's details, adding the approx time of completion.
Could you make an avatar?
I would like a transparent background avatar with a bowl hat and toothbrush mustache (a.k.a Hitler mustache).
Thank you.
Sorry for the late reply >.< I will try my best to do that, but it will take me some time, worst case one week. Need some time to figure out how to draw on transparent backgrounds too!

Mate thanks for the cute avatar you make for me. It is really cute Smiley Will used it in some of my local forum that I regulary visiting and even here in bitcointalk. Thanks again.
No problem, just glad you enjoyed it! Cheesy Will be figuring out how to use some software to help me create avatars easier Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: