Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE] Simple Faucet Script - Open your own faucet - page 10. (Read 34257 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
New Version was just launched.

A bug was fixed and Auto-Withdraw was added to the script.
You can download the version 1.01 on Github, and upload the script and reinstall the database.

Cheers
Salmen
legendary
Salmen how can I add fees in the "Withdrawals " ?? my help!!
You mean for each withdrawal to FaucetHub a fixed fee of x Satoshi?

Cheers
Salmen
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Salmen how can I add fees in the "Withdrawals " ?? my help!!
legendary
@Salmen or anyone, can help me on this?

Some users reported to me that they haven't claim yet, since a day or more than an hour but still it appears.

Then I checked the database and this is what I see

Empty IP address column.

Is there something I missed?

I'm faced this issue on mostly faucets which are using this script. I even got this message after claiming from faucet first time. And I see many more members complaining about it. But finally today I didn't get this message from any of faucets.
Thank you. I deploy the script on a fresh VPS and test it. Once it gets fixed, the update will be launched.

Cheers
Salmen

Edit: I couldn't find the problem on the VPS. Are you using Cloudflare?
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Hi there, my friend says that your script doesn't allow "iframes" in the advertising boxes, is there any fix on that? or alternative? Whenever he adds it he gets ;

"403 Forbidden"
You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
If he's on linux and he extracted script files on his system and then uploaded to server, the permission settings of files got modified. Tell him to extract the script archive on server.

I had another problem adding ads, when the html code of ads got converted into strange syntax after saving it in admin, so I added ads directly to template file.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
Hi there, my friend says that your script doesn't allow "iframes" in the advertising boxes, is there any fix on that? or alternative? Whenever he adds it he gets ;

"403 Forbidden"
You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!

Some users reported to me that they haven't claim yet, since a day or more than an hour but still it appears.

Empty IP address column.

I'm faced this issue on mostly faucets which are using this script. I even got this message after claiming from faucet first time. And I see many more members complaining about it. But finally today I didn't get this message from any of faucets.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
I'm testing the script, I use cloudflare and I enabled that option in admin and this message appears on top of the page "Warning: We only support Cloudflare as reverse proxy."...something's wrong?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Empty IP address column.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just tell me how I can put rates on looting and put maximum service limit
Already done that, and the result is the same. Anyway,I guess I have to modify the constrution of your script, it will take long though, since I'm just a beginner in PHP.
legendary
I have a query for the script, first, the ad banner above is not aligned in center:

second:

The banner on the sides are going above (left banner) and below (right banner) if the site was viewed in mobile.

Hello,

Change in 'templates/index.tpl' the code

to

Code:

Space top

To the center thing, please use '
something here
'

Make sure to update the script! For the faucet who installed the new update between the last post, please update 'includes/core.php'.

Dear this script is tested by you ?and this is safe from BOTs?
It has a bot protection

This faucet really is good i just have one some suggestion i hope that you could add it up, iI hope that after the claim button claims would be automatically sent to micro wallet like faucethub there is no need for them to store funds so that i could set up my faucet hub limitation easily
Thank you for the idea.

i recive THIS ERROR AFTER UPLOADING SCRIPT:
Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'kingoffu_kingoffu_tesst'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

My service prividor says there is no issue from there side Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :oWHAT TO DO
Please make sure you entered the right mysql login datas.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
i was already using this script on bitcoin-gamez.com but was made for faucetbox and i cant find to change the script text to faucethub so i will download yours thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
i recive THIS ERROR AFTER UPLOADING SCRIPT:
Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'kingoffu_kingoffu_tesst'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

My service prividor says there is no issue from there side Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :oWHAT TO DO
Activity: 910
This faucet really is good i just have one some suggestion i hope that you could add it up, iI hope that after the claim button claims would be automatically sent to micro wallet like faucethub there is no need for them to store funds so that i could set up my faucet hub limitation easily
Activity: 1078
Make sure to update the script! For the faucet who installed the new update between the last post, please update 'includes/core.php'.

Many faucets using this script without any problems. I never installed but I will install this script. It's a nice script.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267

I have a query for the script, first, the ad banner above is not aligned in center:

second:

The banner on the sides are going above (left banner) and below (right banner) if the site was viewed in mobile.

legendary
legendary
To the point two, I'll find all possible leaks and fix it.

I'm not saying there are any leaks Smiley. Just that the way you've wrote it makes it very, very easy to create a leak.

To the point four, it is true that it has a limit and it was mentioned earlier. I couldn't find another API that suits it.

So if you know it's not really useful, why did you add it and advertise it as "Bot shield"?

Btw there's always http://nastyhosts.com/ Smiley (disclaimer: I'm still working for a company that runs nastyhosts)
Thank you. An update will be launched shortly along with the fixed version.
Pages:
Jump to: