Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE] Simple Faucet Script - Open your own faucet - page 5. (Read 34276 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 5
nice block.io is a good choice for payments its trusted since many many years i think i know them arund 8 years now.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
Update is out V1.05

ExpressCrypto, FaucetPay and Block.io have been added to the script. Bootswatch templates have been integrated to make your faucet unique. Old codes were removed and/or replaced with new code.

Changelog

• ExpressCrypto, FaucetPay and Block.io has been added
  • IPHub has been added to replace the old IP check
  • Customizable Withdrawal Thresholds
  • Bootswatch Templates have been added
  • Cloudflare IPs have been changed
  • Minor changes in ACP

Download the Update on JaguarBitcoin

Hope you enjoy the update!

legendary
Hope the update script can be support with expresscrypto and faucetpay
Sure, the script is undergoing development. I'll phase out everything that's outdated and implement a range of new withdrawal options.

Btw, sorry that it took such a long time, was quite busy with personal things.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hope the update script can be support with expresscrypto and faucetpay
Activity: 98
I have been keeping my eyes on the progress, with faucethub api and all shut down is there any news on how the script will work for this moment? What are your plans because bitcoins too don't work as opposed to what they said previously.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
I can't believe I almost missed this script. It's so fresh and basic I like that. Nice spots to place ads and easy to figure out those spots. You also said you added in funcaptcha, I like that. Do you just change the code that you copy-paste for the funcaptcha with the code that funcaptcha gives you? I am still new and learning. There is also Hcaptcha have you used it? What do you think of it compared to funcaptcha?
Funcaptcha has been replaced by a newer one and is a paid-captcha though. I haven't integrated any other captchas than reCaptcha in this script. hCaptcha seems promising but it is a question of time how long it will last.

Is the demo updated too?
Of course, it is.

There is a paid Lottery Add-On for this script available in JaguarBitcoin's shop. Simply choose Simple Faucet Script and pick up the addon.
Demo of the Lottery: https://jaguarbitcoin.com/faucetscripts/simplefaucetscript/lottery

Good stuff. I don't see the point of using google Recaptcha, it doesn't even earn you anything. Plus its google.

owner of this script will probably post a update before faucethub is shutting down Wink
and yes this script works with every other micro payments service you just need a bit of php web development skills.

regards

So you mean I must brush up on my php skills before I start using the new faucets after faucethub? Faucethub made everything much easier. I guess now we have to use the minumim withdraw thing and people have to save up their balane till they reach payout. Which is the entire reason that we used faucethub. Stupid bloodly US laws. But still the owner of faucethub folded. Sad
Activity: 382
Merit: 5
owner of this script will probably post a update before faucethub is shutting down Wink
and yes this script works with every other micro payments service you just need a bit of php web development skills.

regards
Can this script support expresscrypto?
Or anyone know how to modify it?
I just prepare to use this faucet script....
But I don't know how to modify the payout with kswallet....

Any tutorial or new version for this script?
Activity: 119
If you are up for partnership with us (https://www.kswallet.net), contact with us [email protected]
legendary
In light of the recent news of Faucethub's shutdown by mexicantarget, founder and operator one of the largest micro wallet services, some steps will be taken for the functionality of this script. News will follow.
legendary
I can't believe I almost missed this script. It's so fresh and basic I like that. Nice spots to place ads and easy to figure out those spots. You also said you added in funcaptcha, I like that. Do you just change the code that you copy-paste for the funcaptcha with the code that funcaptcha gives you? I am still new and learning. There is also Hcaptcha have you used it? What do you think of it compared to funcaptcha?
Funcaptcha has been replaced by a newer one and is a paid-captcha though. I haven't integrated any other captchas than reCaptcha in this script. hCaptcha seems promising but it is a question of time how long it will last.

Is the demo updated too?
Of course, it is.

There is a paid Lottery Add-On for this script available in JaguarBitcoin's shop. Simply choose Simple Faucet Script and pick up the addon.
Demo of the Lottery: https://jaguarbitcoin.com/faucetscripts/simplefaucetscript/lottery
Activity: 966
Merit: 535

Hi, Im writing response here because personal message only lets me send 2 mails per day. Yah recaptcha shows properly on claim page but it would still tell me that my captcha is wrong after i click claim.
Have you checked whether there are no whitespaces after the reCaptcha Private Key?

Hi, Yah. I just checked. Im testing faucet on one of my domains: [Deleted because I didnt want everyone to see it]
I plan to have faucet on my other domain. Site was in maintenance mode and I put it back on for you to see. There is some cash in my faucethub so it could be tested.
I am looking forward to pushing an update to fix this bug this week.

Hi, thanks!.
The update has been pushed to our website and on GitHub.

Enjoy!

Is the demo updated too?
Activity: 58
Thank you  Grin
legendary
Hi, Im writing response here because personal message only lets me send 2 mails per day. Yah recaptcha shows properly on claim page but it would still tell me that my captcha is wrong after i click claim.
Have you checked whether there are no whitespaces after the reCaptcha Private Key?

Hi, Yah. I just checked. Im testing faucet on one of my domains: [Deleted because I didnt want everyone to see it]
I plan to have faucet on my other domain. Site was in maintenance mode and I put it back on for you to see. There is some cash in my faucethub so it could be tested.

Hi, thanks!.
The update has been pushed to our website and on GitHub.

Enjoy!

Hi, thanks!.
legendary

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: