Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Webhosting For BTC project - page 2. (Read 1713 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 24, 2013, 04:16:20 PM
im suprised boone jumped on this, i was wondering if you are interested in the domains btcentertainment or btcprediction
March 24, 2013, 12:00:32 PM
bump and I am going to open this up to 100% free hosting for all BTC related projects (there may be some scripts/software I don't allow just ask ahead of time). I can't promise I will be able to offer you free hosting forever or if your site is getting millions of hits all sparking processes and such but I can help you get going. If you ever decide to move to another host I'll assist with your transfer so far as it doesn't become a fulltime job for me. In the event your project needs things my free hosting run can't offer we can look into my resources at the time and see about upgrading to the platform needed to support you. Post here or PM me if you would like take advantage of this and I will get you setup.
March 22, 2013, 09:04:09 PM
I am still offering free webhosting for one BTC project. You can post here or send me a PM if you're interested. Just give me a general idea of what you're planning to do and I will pick the one I think is most worthwhile at this time. I will probably do more of these later but let's keep it simple for now and do one.

You will receive a fully featured web hosting account including cpanel/unlimited emails/databases/ftp etc.
Pages:
Jump to: