Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 128. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Error 522
Host error

"Deposit", "Withdraw;", "Rewards" buttons are not working
Same Here and my bonus countdown 2h48mins Sad
copper member
Activity: 47
Error 522
Host error

"Deposit", "Withdraw;", "Rewards" buttons are not working
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Site seems to load pretty slowly. Anyone else facing the same thing?
Activity: 62
UKNOWN won the GoT bet?

Bran should be winner as he's ruling Westeros.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
UKNOWN won the GoT bet? and why can't I see my bets, is the site glitched? I also can't see my personal stats and the amount of golden tickets I have...

We have some issues at the hosting facility that means a lot of data is unavailable right now. Stats, roll history, bets and Golden Tickets are not lost they are just off-line for now.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
UKNOWN won the GoT bet? and why can't I see my bets, is the site glitched? I also can't see my personal stats and the amount of golden tickets I have...
Activity: 344
Merit: 259
Is 4% yearly interest still being paid? I don't see anything on their website about that.

Still there under "EARN BTC"
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
Is 4% yearly interest still being paid? I don't see anything on their website about that.
Activity: 228
Merit: 61
I have betted on GoT, Who win?

I don’t see image yet
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

I just won the jackpot, no big ammount but still happy Smiley
Congrats for winning the jackpot mate, wish you all the best and you will win more and more jackpot ASAP but I am just curious that you have just created this account to tell about the jackpot.
Activity: 42
Hey TheQuin, I'm sorry to get back to it but everything that you wrote intrigued me, and so I had to watch again what I think is the best and most thorough documentary about Madoff, called "Der Milliardenbetrug des Bernie Madoff" (by German TV).

In the first minutes of that documentary you will hear this sentence: "Bernard Madoff galt als Wall-Street-Legende, als Mann von tadellosem Ruf, als angesehener Investor."
Traduced to english: "Bernard Madoff was considered a Wall Street legend, a man of impeccable reputation, a respected investor."

In that documentary, they show that Madoff was supported by the most powerful banks in the world.
You know this documentary was not made by me, it was made by independent swiss, german and french journalists.

I think everybody can see that you have a tendency to bend the truth to fit your story, whatever the story is that your telling.
I'm so confused at how the betting pools work. I bought an NBA game at 1.40 early and it ended up paying over 8.00. I also placed an entertainment wager at over 22.00 super early that's now down to 1.05. What will it pay?

That depends on what other people bet on. At the end you get back the amount you bet plus your share of all the losing bets. That's proportional to your share of the winning bets weighted to how early you bet. There is no way to predict what other people bet on after you so outcome odds is just telling you what it is right now.
Activity: 62
I'm so confused at how the betting pools work. I bought an NBA game at 1.40 early and it ended up paying over 8.00. I also placed an entertainment wager at over 22.00 super early that's now down to 1.05. What will it pay?

If someone is using multi-accounting to steal money from us they'll get banned. If someone is gambling in multiple accounts with their own money they will not. There is nothing hypocritical in that.

~ Anyway, whether or not you think he had a good reputation and what Shiller actually meant in that phrase doesn't change that I am correct that he didn't have a good reputation in the industry.

Anyway if you want to discuss that please go and open a thread in the Off-topic subforum as it has no place here.

OK, I'll go and leave you here with your own personal pseudo-truths.
As you can read in the book, the american financial supervisory authorities always gave to Bernie Madoff the green light. Again, the american financial supervisory authorities!

Yes, they did a terrible job. There was a really good documentary made about it (I can't remember the name now) but there are some great interviews with people in investment banking explaining why their companies wouldn't do business with him. And also how when they tried to issue warnings to customers of his and the authorities they weren't listened to. Anyway, whether or not you think he had a good reputation and what Shiller actually meant in that phrase doesn't change that I am correct that he didn't have a good reputation in the industry.

Anyway if you want to discuss that please go and open a thread in the Off-topic subforum as it has no place here.
~ not the wider financial industry who shunned him.

As you can read in the book, the american financial supervisory authorities always gave to Bernie Madoff the green light. Again, the american financial supervisory authorities! So why do you insist? You really are trying to rewrite History.
So Robert J. Shiller and I are right and you are wrong

That's where we disagree. It isn't possible to make 10% every year in a market that is giving hugely variable returns over the same period, it was an obvious scam. You need to read a bit more of that book and work out that Shiller was talking about the reputation in a certain part of society (the rich mugs that wanted to believe the impossible), not the wider financial industry who shunned him.

I was working in the industry at the time and it was well known.

Yeah like the nazis were working in the concentration camp "industry", but the US and Britain didn't know about the atrocities in the concentration camps till the end of WW2. You see maybe you working in the industry knew about Bernie but the rest of the world didn't. So Robert J. Shiller and I are right and you are wrong
Will you start to rewrite History, TheQuin?  Cheesy

I was working in the industry at the time and it was well known.

Again, with that statement of yours, you have made it clear how hypocritical you are. You don't care if they have 100+ multiple freebitcoin accounts or not as long as they are losing.  Cheesy

If someone is using multi-accounting to steal money from us they'll get banned. If someone is gambling in multiple accounts with their own money they will not. There is nothing hypocritical in that.

You could have done but you didn't so I pointed out how wrong your assertion about Bernie was.

I tell you again, the subject was "reputation". So I am not wrong. Just read this book: Finance and the Good Society by Robert J. Shiller, a 2013 Nobel laureate in economics. Bernie Madoff had a super solid reputation, Shiller says that in his book. A Nobel laureate in economics is saying that, not me. So you are wrong. What comes next? Will you start to rewrite History, TheQuin?  Cheesy

I already told you. Their trick is to lose a lot more bitcoin than they steal. I'm inclined to leave them to get on with it.

Again, with that statement of yours, you have made it clear how hypocritical you are. You don't care if they have 100+ multiple freebitcoin accounts or not as long as they are losing.  Cheesy
Jump to: