Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 126. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 9
Hello, i cant withdraw i dont know why !
The AMOUNT DEDUCTED is so big than my wallet.
Why ?

Don't withdraw right now and just do the sunday auto withdrawal to save on fees. There's no point in paying the fees for BTC transaction from your faucet earnings. I just hope they provide some ways to exchange the BTC to other currency like doges so there's an alternative way to withdraw 30k stats without incurring too much fees.
There is no way to save on fees using the auto on sunday, all withdrawals now have fees (auto and slow same amount of fees, fast is obviously the more expensive). And yes, btc blockchain has now a very high fees if compared to other crypto.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, but i have 0.01 btc, impossible to withdraw but now i can with slow withdraw, yesterday its impossible but now its work, i dont understand...
Ooops, I was assuming you asked for a withdraw today. Yesterday the site was unreachable or not properly working for about 2h.
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
Hello,

Thank you for your answer, but i have 0.01 btc, impossible to withdraw but now i can with slow withdraw, yesterday its impossible but now its work, i dont understand...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Why ?

Don't withdraw right now and just do the sunday auto withdrawal to save on fees. There's no point in paying the fees for BTC transaction from your faucet earnings. I just hope they provide some ways to exchange the BTC to other currency like doges so there's an alternative way to withdraw 30k stats without incurring too much fees.
Activity: 51
Merit: 9
Why ?
Maybe fees are the cause. Atm fees are 6.241sat for both auto and slow withdraw and 26.527sat for the fast, so if your balance is less than 36.241sat (auto or slow withdraw) or 56.527sat (fast) you can't withdraw the minimun 30.000sat.
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
Why ?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
UKNOWN won the GoT bet?

Bran should be winner as he's ruling Westeros.

but the throne got destroyed  Grin

Who will win the Iron Throne and rule Westeros at the end of Game of Thrones Season 8?

In our opinion, you can make valid arguments that both Bran Stark and Unknown are the outcomes. We plan to share the prize pool equally to those bets.

Awesome, I bet on "Unknown". How do I see how much did I won? Is there a balance spreadsheet or something on the website?
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
~ as I already have demonstrated here.

In the opinion of you alone.

One question please for the Game Of Thrones bet!

All explained above.
I saw the explanations but it wasnt a single argument why sansa isnt a throne queen too
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
~ as I already have demonstrated here.

In the opinion of you alone.

All explained above.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No worries, I'm sure you will continue to be receiving feedback about it for days and weeks to come.

I think the best outcome would be for you to pay both sides the full amount, and avoid such vaguely worded bets in the future.

That's my feedback.

It's been 45 minutes. Literal opposite of 'several hours'.

You really do have an overblown sense of self-importance. I've been receiving feedback about this from other customers for at least the last 11 hours.

Hey @ocean59. It's waste of time to argue with TheQuin because this person has clearly some big issues with truth as I already have demonstrated here.

And again @ocean59, you are completely right. Freebitco.in is a site with NO rules, what is determinative is just this person's arbitrary decision. Very dangerous, not trustable
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
So Bran got King of the 6 kingdoms,and Sansa King Of North which is 1 kingdom. Doesnt this mean that they shared the Iron Throne?
and avoid such vaguely worded bets in the future.

I had already worked that out but it is the most important feedback you have given.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
No worries, I'm sure you will continue to be receiving feedback about it for days and weeks to come.

I think the best outcome would be for you to pay both sides the full amount, and avoid such vaguely worded bets in the future.

That's my feedback.

You really do have an overblown sense of self-importance. I've been receiving feedback about this from other customers for at least the last 11 hours.

It does make it false, because you directly claimed that you would be considering all feedback *before* he made the decision.

Good day sir.

You said that *you* were judging the feedback and that *you* were reviewing e-mails to support before wetsuit made a decision. Yet, wetsuit had already made a decision, and you were unaware of that having even occurred. That is why I pointed out that what you said was clearly false. Semantics I guess?

It is sematics. That is exactly what we have been doing for several hours. That I was typing my reply to you while he made that final decision doesn't make anything I said false.
You said that *you* were judging the feedback and that *you* were reviewing e-mails to support before wetsuit made a decision. Yet, wetsuit had already made a decision, and you were unaware of that having even occurred. That is why I pointed out that what you said was clearly false. Semantics I guess?

It is sematics. That is exactly what we have been doing for several hours. That I was typing my reply to you while he made that final decision doesn't make anything I said false.

instead of relying on that as your primary argument

I'm not. It is annoying and makes it hard not to miss something important when someone thinks they can just endlessly spam post after post with total disregard for anyone else.

And clearly what you said here was false.

That's actually why you are waiting. I'm judging the feedback both from here and in the support email before wetsuit makes the final decision.

No. I have been giving him feedback for several hours. Just one person ranting on the forum and a mixed view on the emails. The main feedback was to get on with it, so he did.
Cool. Good to know that one person's arbitrary decision decides the outcomes of the bets, without any explanation at all as to why they decided the way they did (not that it would even matter).

wetsuit is the ruler of the throne. got it.

I explained the reasoning above.

That's actually why you are waiting. I'm judging the feedback both from here and in the support email before wetsuit makes the final decision.

No. I have been giving him feedback for several hours. Just one person ranting on the forum and a mixed view on the emails. The main feedback was to get on with it, so he did.

Please stop spamming the thread with back to back posts. Go back and edit the previous one of no one else posted. It is not hard.

Cool. Good to know that one person's arbitrary decision decides the outcomes of the bets, without any explanation at all as to why they decided the way they did (not that it would even matter).

wetsuit is the ruler of the throne. got it.

But I just checked my balance and it appears to have already paid out.

Good game I guess.

In that case, wetsuit has made his decision.
But I just checked my balance and it appears to have already paid out.

Good game I guess.

In that case, wetsuit has made his decision.
Jump to: