Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 169. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

And these are from the last 5 pages only.
Do not waste your money. This web is becoming scam.

If you had lost your money here because of account theft then I am damn sure you didn't enable your 2FA. I have also faced the same problem 2 months ago (I didn't set 2FA in any site before the incident) and I would be accusing freebitco.in too but them I found I got robbed/almost robbed in my other accounts as well  Cry. Actually this popular site has become a common and popular target for lots of people including hackers. I guess the site owner should be more careful about this and of course all users must enable 2FA.

We've already established that he didn't use 2FA and that his password was compromised either by using the same password on another site or by malware. The account only had 20,000 satoshis so the hacker tried to gamble them up to the minimum withdrawal and lost. The fact that he ignores all of this and tries to blame us for his failures speaks volumes.

And for the Multiply Game here, maximum people watch some crap youtube videos where you can only see people are cheating with this game and making lots of money (LOL) Tongue. Then they invest here, lost all the money and come here to defame the site hoping if they can get some refund. Every old users know that the house edge of this game is too high here. So unless you use a very unique strategy, then in the end you will lose everything for sure. So if you can use your own brain in this game and don't be greedy, then you have a good chance to get some decent profit from this game. Smiley Otherwise don't play this game.

When looking at the house edge you really need to take everything into account. The reward points, lottery tickets and Free BTC bonuses are all monetary rewards that come out of that edge. When you factor it all in we are actually very competitive with other sites.
At the end of the day whatever the house edge is there is no strategy that gives a player an edge. It is all about luck when you are gambling on random numbers.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10

If you had lost your money here because of account theft then I am damn sure you didn't enable your 2FA. I have also faced the same problem 2 months ago (I didn't set 2FA in any site before the incident) and I would be accusing freebitco.in too but them I found I got robbed/almost robbed in my other accounts as well  Cry. Actually this popular site has become a common and popular target for lots of people including hackers. I guess the site owner should be more careful about this and of course all users must enable 2FA.

And for the Multiply Game here, maximum people watch some crap youtube videos where you can only see people are cheating with this game and making lots of money (LOL) Tongue. Then they invest here, lost all the money and come here to defame the site hoping if they can get some refund. Every old users know that the house edge of this game is too high here. So unless you use a very unique strategy, then in the end you will lose everything for sure. So if you can use your own brain in this game and don't be greedy, then you have a good chance to get some decent profit from this game. Smiley Otherwise don't play this game.

You seem to have forgotten to quote where those baseless posts were answered. Your account was hacked because you didn't secure it.

Someone had your email address and password. You didn't turn on 2FA. The site is not insecure your security practices are.

You can keep repeating the same nonsense all you want but you haven't come back with a response to that yet.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
2x reward points (RP) promotion starts in 23:58:35 (4 RP/free roll, 2 RP/referral free roll, 2 RP/multiply roll).
Follow us on twitter to be notified before the promotion starts!
Activity: 14

Suddenly I saw my balance in 0 just after claiming again.

So I warn all of you who are using this faucet, to stop using it!

I see you totally ignored all the other factors that were also involved and just want to carry on making an argument about something else.

You're right,  I'm carrying on about HOW YOU LIE about the little minor details in EVERYTHING.  Leaving out important details,  tossing in complete lies hoping they go unnoticed,  etc etc.  So yes,  I am picking on just your particular fuck up lie Tongue  I'm glad you are finally catching on Cheesy  So it comes as no surprise that you wouldnt want to discuss something you screwed up on lol.

[/quote]

And I remind you of the fact that this one is not just a really low rewards faucet, it's a highly unsafe wallet too.
So people if you really value your money leave this faucet as soon as possible and tell others what is happening.

[/quote]

Loool, that image does not look good for freebitco .... it is practically impossible that in payout 1.5 red so many followed ... and 8? I am a user and I had not seen that in life .... seems scam

Do NOT use that "btc bonus balance" bullshit.  Its a total scam if you expect to get any of your balance back and are betting by hand.  You have to wager 25x more than the balance you end up with in that locked up balance.  The longer you play,  the more you lose.  The entire site is just one big suckerfest designed to sucker people like you into losing btc that you deposited.  Absolutely NEVER deposit anything into this site.  Ever.  Never ever ever never ever.  You will lose it all.

This website is absolute trash. These bonus games are rigged for affilates them. No regular player hasva chance. They just wait for people to play so they can jack them. Show proof of rolls and wagers of leader board. You wont because you dont have proof. I hope bitcoin crashes and all your cheating and lies for nothing. Administration will make some excuse but never answer of give what we request. They will make every excuse available hoping it will go away

I go to the site, there is no timer, but after a claim I write "Someone has already played from this IP in the last hour. You need to wait for 20 minutes before playing the FREE BTC game again", I update the page, I do not have a timer again, I enter captcha, I claim ,  and writes Your previous request has not yet completed. Please try again in 5 minutes.

We only allow one player on each IP address to prevent abuse from multi-accounting.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
I go to the site, there is no timer, but after a claim I write "Someone has already played from this IP in the last hour. You need to wait for 20 minutes before playing the FREE BTC game again", I update the page, I do not have a timer again, I enter captcha, I claim ,  and writes Your previous request has not yet completed. Please try again in 5 minutes.
This website is absolute trash. These bonus games are rigged for affilates them. No regular player hasva chance. They just wait for people to play so they can jack them. Show proof of rolls and wagers of leader board. You wont because you dont have proof. I hope bitcoin crashes and all your cheating and lies for nothing. Administration will make some excuse but never answer of give what we request. They will make every excuse available hoping it will go away

Maybe we would take you seriously if you didn't just make false claims that you cannot prove.

I do however find it amusing that after making false claims that the site wasn't fair a few months ago that you are still a customer.
Activity: 13

Hey guys I tried to market your site on a forum and it was found to have some issues on it, I was wondering if there is a reason it ticks this way?

It's saying there is a miner for some reason and securicheck is saying the site is malicious. If you could answer or PM me about it maybe I can convince this admin to let me market there.

I used this site that the admin gave me to check my ref link:

I'll answer in public. We used to offer mining as a service that many people enjoyed using. Unfortunately, the antivirus industry classifies that as a trojan even though it clearly isn't. The service is no longer available so that information is incorrect.

Sucuri SiteCheck is a scam. They say our JavaScript is malicious and if you click the link to find out how to remove that listing they ask us for $295 to 'fix' it. You can view all JavaScript source through your browser and see for yourself what it does.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
Hey guys I tried to market your site on a forum and it was found to have some issues on it, I was wondering if there is a reason it ticks this way?

It's saying there is a miner for some reason and securicheck is saying the site is malicious. If you could answer or PM me about it maybe I can convince this admin to let me market there.

I used this site that the admin gave me to check my ref link:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/9c475b7afa44759ae2fd15eb32de118d00e45e24c97a5ba3b218d5b75c219ca0/detection
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Hi,i am having problem with freebitco.in auto-bet game,i lost arround 0.3 BTC tonight and i think that i lost it due to a bug,i deposited 0.22 BTC week ago and i planned to deposit more but whats the point if this game is bugged and steals me money,i would setup auto-bet,increase 10% on win and increase 30% on lose,and i would setup "stop betting after"  0.00001000,i would then let it bet but the thing is it wouldnt stop after it hits 0.00001000 BTC,it would hit few times above 0.00001000 and it wouldnt stop to bet,and since bets continued to increase i lost my money,i think thats not fair,if betting stopped like i have set it up i wouldnt lose those BTC,my user id is 184549 ,i also took two screenshots that i will upload here where you can see that it didnt stop like it should,i can scroll through my roll history and take screenshots of all instances where this happened but since you have access to my account i think that its better that you go through my history and verify that,please note that when my balance started lowering i started lowering my "stop betting after" amount.

links to screenshots:

https://ibb.co/n6wJmy -on this you can see that it didnt stop neither after 0.05050374 neither after 0.07222034

https://ibb.co/hOqB6y -on this you can see that it didnt stop after 0.01310343

I think you misunderstood what the autobet script does : if you ticked the square, the bets should have stopped after PROFIT > 0.00001 btc, profit isn't a winning bet, but the sum of all gains and losses of the bets made since you clicked on start.

On your first screenshot, you never met the PROFIT>0.00001 requirement as, from the last line to the first, you are always with a negative profit. The 0.05 winning bet doesn't fullfill completly the 0.22+0.29+0.38 loss. The same with the above 0.07 win that doesn't recovery completly the 0.22+0.29+0.38-0.5+0.55 loss at that moment.

It's very dangerous, with the autobet script, not to fix a "stop betting after" LOSS as the script can dry your balance out in no time.
"Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy, VPN or anonymization service, please turn it off before claiming free bitcoins."

I am not using any vpn, anonymization service or any kind of proxy but i got this error at the time of claim. Sad Please help

If you PM me your user ID and the IP address I will ask wetsuit to take a look.
Activity: 37
"Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy, VPN or anonymization service, please turn it off before claiming free bitcoins."

I am not using any vpn, anonymization service or any kind of proxy but i got this error at the time of claim. Sad Please help
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
LOTTERY ROUND 164
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #1 with 340 tickets.
He/she won 1.23699432 BTC.
Activity: 26
No, I checked all that data. And there were no such numbers. They came yesterday.
Having had a look at the image you sent me you first went to the signup page using someone's referral link which is why it will sign you up under their referral link. If you really want to stiff the person that referred you try using an incognito window. There is however no advantage in doing this to you.
Activity: 26
I checked in without him and I don't have any of them.
Jump to: